Welcome To The Jungle

Gabriel

Thoughts on X-Treme X-Mas:

Good to see my boy DeRanGeD get the win in his debut match-up. :D

Corino over O'Haire was predictable and even though I would've liked to see Sean move on, it was the right call.

Once again, I would've liked to see the other guy go over here but Petey going over Chance was a good call. I wouldn't mind seeing it again, even if it involves a few other X division workers.

WHO BETTA THAN KANYON!? NOBODY!

I had a feeling Sabu would be the guy but I kind of like the idea of this stable with Jeffy & Mr. Mitchell.

Homicide going over Styles was a great idea because you need some bad ass and new blood up in the tournament.

Predictions for the next show:

MLW World Title Tournament

Terry Funk Vs Al Snow

Jerry Lawler Vs Barry Windham

#1 Contendor's Tag Team Match

Slash and Julio w/ James Mitchell Vs The A+ Squad

Non-Title Tag Team Match

Jeff Hardy and Sabu w/ James Mitchell Vs The World's Coolest Tag Team ©

Singles Match

Deranged Vs Roderick Strong

Singles Match

Chance Beckett Vs Jimmy Yang

Guest Da-One-Da-Franchise

Terry Funk Vs Al Snow

Non-Title Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Terry Funk Vs Al Snow

Non-Title Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Edited by Kristos Is God

Shit Happens...Again

-Major League Wrestling has again, for the fourth time, shut down operations. An anonymous member of staff was reported as saying: "When you're spending this much money flying people in every month, your investors are bound to become upset, especially when the product isn't even considered to be up to par with the rest of the promotions running in the region."

Steve Corino was qoted as saying: "I try so hard every time they call me...and every time, they fuck me like this...I'm done. If they want to pull this shit again, I'm not going to come back if they call me in four months."

OOC: This really sucks. I was getting into this game a lot....but I guess that the company just didn't like the fact that it takes time to cut costs without completely fucking over the fans. If there's a mod or admin reading this, you can close it, because this is unfortunately the end of my run as MLW.

We were losing money every month, but I cut costs, and then had to raise production because we weren't gaining any PI...and then they fired me. Sucks to them.

shitty ending to a good start. Hopefully you start something else soon there Gab...

• 1 year later...