The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

I haven't watched it yet, but I have one thing to ask Ticklez and Srar -- has NBC ever made a trailer for Community that made the show look watchable?

never ever ever.

• Like 1

If you're referring to his law office failing then I'm not sure how that's out of character. Like GoGo said, even if we are to believe he's a good lawyer (which I question), then that doesn't automatically mean that the law office he starts on his own will be successful. I don't really see how any of it is out of character.

I will say that, after watching it a couple of times, I'm 98.6% sure they cut that trailer to look like some crappy direct-to-DVD sequel on purpose.

Well regardless of the amount of content inside of the trailer - we know that Jeff tried to start his own firm and used hokey, degrading advertisements to try and keep it going. No amount of "future" context really changes the "huh?" part of that for me. But to each their own I suppose.

Not even that this is going to change anything about the season, just an observation.

Well regardless of the amount of content inside of the trailer - we know that Jeff tried to start his own firm and used hokey, degrading advertisements to try and keep it going. No amount of "future" context really changes the "huh?" part of that for me. But to each their own I suppose.

Not even that this is going to change anything about the season, just an observation.

He blew off marketing class.

• 3 weeks later...

Also the early reviews for the episodes on tonight are all really positive. Sepinwall said it was "back, and back to being itself" on HitFix.