Into the Unknown

Boulder

It looks really weird to see Bischoff backing up Vince and not the court's decision to arrest him...

Comet Kickboxer! *jumps on the bandwagon*

I joined the Comet Kickboxer Fanclub before it was cool... I am also part of the Violent Times Fan Club. B)

Edit: And, of course, I was right about the steroids. Vince is now making some young criminal scum named Laul Pondon his bitch.

Edited by LivingLegend

WWF Superstars

September 11, 2004

Jim Ross: Good morning, fans, and welcome to WWF Superstars! I’m Jim Ross, he’s Jerry Lawler, and we have got a show for you today!

Jerry Lawler: That’s right, J.R.! You all saw what happened at the end of last week’s broadcast. Get this- five minutes before we went on the air, we received word that Bret Hart has arrived here at the arena!

Jim Ross: He can’t be 100%. I only hope he doesn’t get too overzealous.

Jerry Lawler: We both know he’s not one to back down, Ross!

Randy Orton versus Lord Steven Regal

Regal started out by faking a lockup, then scoring a cheap shot. As Orton was knocked back, Regal charged him with a knee, sending him to the canvas. Regal immediately mounted Orton and slugged him with several forceful left hands until the referee pulled him off. Regal properly brushed himself off, then waited for Orton to get to his feet. When he did, Regal charged at him, but was taken down by a drop toe hold. Orton immediately snapped on a front facelock, but Regal lifted him up and slammed him gut-first across the top rope, breaking the hold. Orton was left hanging, so Regal gave him a running knee to the head, causing him to fall forward into the ring. Regal lifted Randy Orton up by the hair, then nailed him with a forearm to the mouth, busting Orton’s lip open. Regal pulled back to deliver another one, but Orton kicked him in the gut. Regal staggered back, and Orton hit him right on the chin with a dropkick. Orton covered, but only scored two. He lifted Regal up and hooked him for a suplex, but Regal threw a few punches to Orton’s sides, and suplexed him over. However, Orton managed to wriggle out and land on his feet. From behind Regal, he locked on a backslide and went down, but Regal kicked out at two. Regal got up and charged, but Orton took him over with a hiptoss, then slapped on a chinlock. Regal got up, though, and broke the hold with a jawjacker. Regal covered, but Orton managed to kick out at two. Regal covered again, this time pushing his forearm in Orton’s face, but Orton once again managed to kick out. Regal got to his feet and went for a knee drop, but Orton rolled out of the way. Regal got up and clutched his knee while Orton rose to his feet. Regal took a swing at Orton, but Orton ducked, caught Regal from behind, and gave him an atomic drop as the crowd cheered. Regal bounced into the corner, where Orton caught him from behind with a running shoulder. Regal staggered back, and Orton gave him a belly to back suplex. Orton the signaled to the crowd that it was Superplex time. He lifted Regal up and placed him on the top turnbuckle, then climbed the ropes himself. Orton hooked Regal’s head, went up to the very top, pulled Regal to his feet, and hit the Elevated Superplex. After that, he was able to pin Regal.

Overall: 74%

Crowd: 79%

Match: 88%

Time: 10:01

Jerry Lawler: Check this out, Ross! Michael Cole wants a word with Randy Orton now!

Eyes on the Prize

Michael Cole: Randy… Randy Orton- very impressive win over Steven Regal… what’s next for you?

Randy Orton: Michael, what’s next for me is vengeance. At SummerSlam, Shawn Locke robbed me out of the Intercontinental Title. But we all know that he’s not going to be holding that belt for long! Locke, you can run, you can dodge me, but soon enough, I’ll get my hands on you, and you won’t be able to cheat your way to a victory this time!

Overall: 86%

Jim Ross: Shawn Locke ought to take those words very, very seriously. Ladies and gentlemen, the next match has very important implications- the winners will go to the Survivor Series in October to meet Chris Benoit and Jeff Jarrett for the WWF World Tag Team Titles!

Violent Times (Adam Hardcastle and Christian Cage) versus The Hardy Brothers (Matt and Jeff Hardy)

Hardcastle started out by raining fists down on Matt Hardy. Hardy managed to shove Hardcastle back, but Adam charged forward, pushed Matt into the corner, mounted him, and started punching. However, Matt was not worn out enough for Hardcastle to get his way; Hardy was able to lift Hardcastle and deliver an inverted atomic drop. Hardcastle scrambled to his corner and tagged Cage, who came in with a springboard dropkick, which Matt Hardy dodged. Hardy slapped on a front facelock, then tagged Jeff in. Jeff Hardy went up to the top and came off with a flying knee to the back of Christian Cage, whom Matt was still holding. Jeff covered, but only scored two. Both men got up, but Hardcastle, who had snuck into the ring, destroyed Hardy with a shoulderblock. While the referee admonished Hardcastle, Cage lifted Hardy up and started throttling him. Cage followed up with a DDT, tagged Hardcastle, and dropkicked Matt Hardy off of the apron. Adam Hardcastle climbed to the top turnbuckle as Jeff Hardy got to his feet. Hardcastle then nailed Hardy with the Missile Dropkick, scoring the three count, the win, and the title shot.

Overall: 75%

Match: 90%

Time: 4:32

Jerry Lawler: Watch out, Jarrett and Benoit! My money’s on Violent Times to take the titles!

The Undertaker versus Carlos Colon

Colon dodged an Undertaker punch, slid between Taker’s legs, and dropkicked the big man’s knee. However, The Undertaker did not go down. Instead, he reached down to the mat, and grabbed Colon by the throat. Undertaker choked him as the referee began to count. Before he could reach five, though, Taker lifted Colon up in the air and Chokeslammed him. The Tombstone came next and led to the three count.

Overall: 69%

Match: 75%

Time: 1:25

Jim Ross: The Undertaker is such an unstoppable force- truly, he’s the epitome of the term “WWE Legend.”

Return of the Kid

A black and white video shows Shawn Michaels in the ring at SummerSlam, laying bloodied and beaten. Over the ominous background music, Jim Ross’s quote from SummerSlam can be heard: “Shawn Michaels has been beaten beyond all recognition here!” However, a small red heart appears in the middle of the screen, and it grows until the entire screen is covered with a reddish tinge. The music turns into the “Heartbreak Kid” theme, and the images shown change- we see Michaels wrestling Razor Ramon in the famous ladder match, Michaels winning the WWF World Title from Bret Hart at WrestleMania XI, and Michaels defeating Arn Anderson in the infamous “Cage Match From Hell” at WrestleMania XIV. Finally, the screen turns fully red, except for black letters spelling out the words “Shawn Michaels returns… next week.”

Overall: 82%

Jerry Lawler: Wow, J.R., after the beating he took at the hands of Al Snow, I thought it would be a lot longer before we saw HBK again!

Jim Ross: Well, it’s a testament to his toughness that he’s able to return so soon. Still, that beating was unbelievable.

Chris Benoit versus Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

Chavo and Benoit locked up to start, with Benoit getting a wristlock. Chavo rolled out of it, then armdragged Benoit over. Chris Benoit charged back in with a double leg takedown, then rolled over onto Chavo, scoring a two count. They both bridged up, then turned around. Benoit lifted Chavo up for a powerbomb, but Chavo sprang over Benoit’s head and rolled him up for two with a Sunset Flip. Both men got to their feet and circled each other, regaining their breath. They got into another lockup, and this time, Benoit took Chavo down with a drop toe hold. He grabbed a side headlock, but Chavo got to his feet and shoved him off. Benoit came back with a powerful clothesline, nearly knocking Guerrero out of his boots. Benoit followed up with another cover, but once again, Chavo Guerrero was able to kick out. Benoit lifted him up and hooked him for a suplex, but Chavo put his foot behind Benoit’s ankle and shoved him to the mat. Chavo landed an elbow drop, then went for another, but Benoit rolled out of the way and got to his feet. Chavo popped up, clutching his arm. Benoit grabbed said arm and flipped Chavo over with it. As Chavo rose, Benoit grabbed the arm again and slapped on the Crossface Armlock. After struggling for about ten seconds, Chavo tapped out to Benoit’s submission move.

Overall: 79%

Crowd: 76%

Match: 100%

Time: 5:42

Jim Ross: A great win by Benoit!

Jerry Lawler: Maybe tonight, but I don’t think he and Jarrett will be so lucky against Cage and Hardcastle!

Ready To Go

A camera in a locker room shows a masked man dressed up in a white martial arts-style suit with gold trim. He is Comet Kickboxer. He throws a few high kicks to the air before jumping up and delivering his signature move, the amazing Swing Kick. He then jumps again and performs the exact same kick with his other leg. After that, he calmly leaves the dressing room.

Overall: 68%

Jim Ross: Well, we know Comet Kickboxer is ready for this. Let’s go to the ring!

Al Snow versus Comet Kickboxer

Snow reached out for a lockup, but Comet Kickboxer threw a quick kick, causing Snow to pull his hand back. Kickboxer and Snow circled each other, then locked fingers in a test of strength. However, before they could go chest-to-chest, Kickboxer threw a forward dropkick, sending Snow reeling. Snow got to his feet and charged, jumped over a Kickboxer sweep kick, ducked a top roundhouse kick, and gave Comet a speedy overhead German Suplex. Snow covered, but only scored two. Snow pulled Kickboxer up to his feet, but Kickboxer scored two quick punches and a kick to Snow’s ribs. Kickboxer jumped back and threw a middle side kick, which caught Snow in the gut and sent him flying back into the corner. Comet charged in, but Snow dodged and rolled him up after he hit the corner. Comet kicked out at two, though, and the fans erupted, as Bret Hart had made his way out to ringside with a chair! Snow side slammed Kickboxer just in time to turn around and take a wicked chairshot from The Hitman. Bret smacked Snow with the chair again, but Mike Madness ran out from backstage! He came into the ring, grabbed Bret from behind, and laid him out with the Head and Arm Suplex.

Overall: 72%

Crowd: 80%

Match: 83%

Time: 4:02

Jim Ross: Now Mike Madness is messing around with Bret Hart!

Jerry Lawler: We’ve said it before, Ross: Hart has too many enemies to keep that title for long!

Overall: 75%

Edited by Boulder

Comet Kickboxer= RVD?

**Points to nose**

I have to be honest, I just don't think I'm going to keep going with this diary. I could give a whole bunch of reasons, but it just isn't fun. Booking shows when the main thrust of the diary lies in backstage segments is just too tedious.

Now, who's Mike Madness?

Alright, he's Tazz.

Edited by Boulder

Comet Kickboxer= RVD?

**Points to nose**

I have to be honest, I just don't think I'm going to keep going with this diary. I could give a whole bunch of reasons, but it just isn't fun. Booking shows when the main thrust of the diary lies in backstage segments is just too tedious.

Now, who's Mike Madness?

I also got into it, I even jumped on the Comet Kickboxer bandwagon!

Still, if you're not into it, maybe it's best to just end it.

(Although I do HIGHLY suggest you send the save file to someone else to possibly continue the diary idea)

I also got into it, I even jumped on the Comet Kickboxer bandwagon!

Still, if you're not into it, maybe it's best to just end it.

(Although I do HIGHLY suggest you send the save file to someone else to possibly continue the diary idea)

I've got it saved, if anyone really wants to continue it (which would shock me), just PM me.

• 1 year later...