The MST3K Thread

Josh

I don't think Red Zone Cuba is a top-shelf MST3K episode but it's such an awe-inspiringly bad movie that it's still worth a watch. Plus, Cherokee Jack.

I love MST call back jokes when I get them. Because when I first watched the show I watched it out of order. I would essentially go by what the name of the film rather than watch the show series by series. It likes no sense probably to do it like that but now that I have seen especially a lot of season six on when I get call backs jokes, I appreciate them a lot more, or something I don't know.

Also, TV's Frank is the best.

Now is the time where I brag that BOTH Trace Beaulieu and Frank Conniff follow me on Twitter. While a lot of people don't like Frank's political yuks, they've done nothing to upset me. Furthermore, Beaulieu seems like the most humble man to walk this planet.

Goddamn you, you fortunate bastard.

Also, TV's Frank is the best.

Now is the time where I brag that BOTH Trace Beaulieu and Frank Conniff follow me on Twitter. While a lot of people don't like Frank's political yuks, they've done nothing to upset me. Furthermore, Beaulieu seems like the most humble man to walk this planet.

Snap. They both follow me too!

• Like 1

Pod People is interesting. It was orginally shot as a straight up horror film about aliens but it was decided to cash in on ET and insert the Trumpy and the little boy.

Mitchell is such a good episode, though. Still my favorite. The reference to it in Outlaw is one of the reasons I like that episode so much. I've probably said all this before.

Didn't Joe Don Baker get offended at the episode where they made fun of him? And didn't he threaten physical harm to the cast?