House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

Yeah as long as the quality is still good, I'm still game for more in that world. It does help that the one confirmed spinoff is being written by Jane Goldman, whose work I have enjoyed quite a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I just want nothing close to the time setting of current GOT.

1 hour ago, Ruki said:

Game of Thrones 2520.

The distant future...but with dragons and shit. 

• Like 1

Possible Spinoffs I wouldn't mind seeing I think?

- Dance of the Dragons (Civil War with the Targs)

- Blackfyre Rebellion

- Aegon's Conquest 

An alternative universe where Stannis The Mannis, one of the strongest commanders in Westeros doesn't just walk to Winterfell with zero plan against Ramsay and his 20 good men and isn't killed by BRIENNEWINSLOL and instead wins Winterfell, wins the throne, and we all bend our knees as this happens. 😔

Edited by Alex.

3 hours ago, Alex. said:

Possible Spinoffs I wouldn't mind seeing I think?

- Dance of the Dragons (Civil War with the Targs)

- Blackfyre Rebellion

- Aegon's Conquest 

An alternative universe where Stannis The Mannis, one of the strongest commanders in Westeros doesn't just walk to Winterfell with zero plan against Ramsay and his 20 good men and isn't killed by BRIENNEWINSLOL and instead wins Winterfell, wins the throne, and we all bend our knees as this happens. 😔

Alt-universe projects? No Lyanna abduction :shifty:, tourney at Harrenhal happens regardless complete with it's rumored pretext of

Spoiler

being an informal Great Council regarding the Mad King's competency. 

TL;DR: Rhaegar's Rebellion. Only downside is no Margaery Tyrell and her silly dresses, wasn't even conceived yet.

On 20/07/2018 at 00:05, Brian of Tarps said:

Late Night in Westeros w/Olenna Tyrell when? :w00t:

Home Cooking with Hotpie!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since it's that awkward period before more concrete stuff like a closer window for Season 8 (which may still make it in time for consideration for the 2019 Emmys), some news:
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is having a spot of legal issues at the moment. Payment info released as part of the proceedings insinuates that he's only in 4 of the 6 episodes next season. (although those same documents also indicate that he's in all of them. Point is, there's a better idea of how his story arc ultimately ends now.)

• 3 weeks later...