WWE Goes Regional!

I'm Sorry...I just read the first show(Thug's) :( though I will read the other two later.

On Thuganomics' show: Hey man that was cool, especially that segment with Chris Harvard and John Cena. Man I can never make that rap you do with Cena in a long shot. The JBL/Nitro thing, it has a lotta promise.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhyno and RVD are from Michigan. Michigan is in the Midwest. Hence, they're on the Midwest roster.

As for Kurt Angle being on the Midwest roster....er....I dunno, ask Thug :P

Angle is from Pittsburgh, maybe that'd explain it?

I tried to balance out the rosters best I could. In the original "WWE Goes Regional" split, Kurt Angle was part of the midwest roster. I decided not to tamper with the original rosters, and build on from there. Also, with Kurt no longer able to wrestle, he wasn't as big an entity that he would've been before.

Now, I would ask everyone to leave this sort of stuff out of the thread. There's no need to fill this diary with arguments about where someone's from. I didn't make any errors with the rosters.

Thanks for the feedback, everybody. It was good to hear from all of you, and we appreciate it a lot. Up next is Small Blue, followed by Reilly. :)

Guest Small Blue

Show will definately be up tomorrow. Work has been pretty heavy the past few days and I have started the show and will get it finished by tomorrow. And D-Extreme, Paul has a mostly backstage role on Southwest for now, only taking up a few appearances.

Dead, Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.

This diary's dead. I'd like to thank everyone who read, and also everyone who participated. It was just simply too much to ask for, and not enough commmitment in some cases.

Thanks again for reading.

Damn, that's a shame. I just got finished reading the thread and i gotta say this was a great diary and had loads of potential. Plus i wanted to see what the mad doctor of hardcore wrestling could do without most of his ECW creations :( . Ah well....R.I.P. Diary, you were taken from us all too soon lol.

• 2 months later...