Saints Row The Third

Any reason I wouldnt want the PS3 version of this? It's $10 cheaper for some reason.

Supposedly if you buy the PS3 version and redeem the the online pass code for the next 90 days, you'll get a free digital copy of Saints Row 2. Apart from that, as far as I know, the PS3 version and the 360 version are exactly the same.

EDIT: I read "any reason I would want", but still...

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

Any reason I wouldnt want the PS3 version of this? It's $10 cheaper for some reason.

Supposedly if you buy the PS3 version and redeem the the online pass code for the next 90 days, you'll get a free digital copy of Saints Row 2. Apart from that, as far as I know, the PS3 version and the 360 version are exactly the same.

Oh shit, is this one of those games with a one time only online code? I got this second hand for a friend as a kind of additional present...

I think the offer is only available until February or something, but still, a pretty sweet deal.

And TKz, I'm pretty sure it's one of those games, but isn't there any way you can buy another code? From their official site or something? Now that I think about it, at least in the 360 version I believe you can buy the online pass from the game online store, but I'm not sure.

Yeah probably. I'll see about getting him like a PSN card that he can buy an Online Pass with or something. I brought it from play second hand, but it was listed under new at the time I think. So who knows, maybe it's a second hand, not even opened one yet.

Even if it is second hand, there's always the chance they didn't use it.

Plus the only stuff you can do with it is online (or system link) co-op for the campaign and whored mode so unless they are planning on doing either of those, they're not missing anything.

Oh shit, is this one of those games with a one time only online code? I got this second hand for a friend as a kind of additional present...

Got to love THQ.

As for the game itself... Rented it, Clocked it, Loved it - Didn't capture my attention the way the other two did, It was maybe too far over the top for my liking.

Loved the Talladega Nights reference and the new Lieutenants definitely were part of the good points I have about this one.