Gigs gigs gigs

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

24 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Booked for Feeder in November. Need to rebuild my gig calendar because it's suddenly very bare. Need some good summer tour announcements.

Probably gonna book for Halestorm this week too.

How long they in town for? Just a day? :shifty: 

• Like 2

I've not done any gigs for a while, but I'm going to see Manics at York Barbican on May 27th, Metallica and Ghost at Etihad Stadium on June 18th, and I'm *finally* taking my stepdad to see Kiss at Manchester Arena sometime in July. I'll probably see Feeder on their next tour too.

The people behind Bonnaroo have a new festival, on the same site as 'Roo, in October.

qu7w2gowk0u21.jpg

They offer single day passes, so I'll probably just go to the Sunday shows. $89+tax isn't a bad deal to see Guns 'n Roses, Deftones, Coheed & Cambria, Lamb of God, Ministry and Thrice.

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

Just did MPF this last weekend, Jawbreaker this Sunday, 2 and a half weeks until Pouzza in Montreal, then alexisonfire, then Booze Cruise in Hamburg and the Metallica

At the MPF did you see a moustachioed man covering The Streets?

• 1 month later...

I haven't been to a gig since reviewing Sean Paul last August.

In late June/July I'm seeing The Killers, Frank Turner, Frank Iero, and Busted all in the space of eight days. 

Just easing back into it like. 

Frankie T and Busted are through work, nabbed The Killers one off a relative who double booked, so all told, I'm only paying for Frank Iero...which is £2. Cannot complain there at all.