General Movie Thread

Jimmy

Honestly think that's the worst trailer I've seen outside of the Will Arnett/talking dog buddy cop movie in years. I was kind of interested in that movie because of the premise but all the jokes felt like they've come out of cryogenic storage from the '90s, when "there are puppet hookers" would have been edgy.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Honestly think that's the worst trailer I've seen outside of the Will Arnett/talking dog buddy cop movie in years. I was kind of interested in that movie because of the premise but all the jokes felt like they've come out of cryogenic storage from the '90s, when "there are puppet hookers" would have been edgy.

Agreed. Honestly I was still a little optimistic until the end bit. That was just too much.

John Wick 3 casting announcements: Halle Berry, Anjelica Huston, Asia Kate Dillon (Billions), Mark Dacascos (Lucky Day), and Jason Mantzoukas  :w00t:(The Long Dumb Road). Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Arif Rahman from The Raid films, as well as Tiger Hu Chen from Man of Tai Chi.

Edited by livid

1 hour ago, livid said:

John Wick 3 casting announcements: Halle Berry, Anjelica Huston, Asia Kate Dillon (Billions), Mark Dacascos (Lucky Day), and Jason Mantzoukas  :w00t:(The Long Dumb Road). Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Arif Rahman from The Raid films, as well as Tiger Hu Chen from Man of Tai Chi.

If Jason Mantzoukas does the same old fuckin stick he does in everything else I'm gonna be so pissed. Can't stand the bloke 

19 minutes ago, K said:

If Jason Mantzoukas does the same old fuckin stick he does in everything else I'm gonna be so pissed. Can't stand the bloke 

:o:crying:

The Zouks is a national treasure! 

• Like 1

I've only seen him in The League and The Good Place, so I don't think I have reached that level with him. I actually quite enjoyed his bits in the latter tbf. 

I feel like I enjoy him more as a podcast personality/comedian than I do an actor. I thought he was good in The Good Place but I feel like the vast majority of my affection for him comes from Comedy Bang Bang and not any on-screen appearance. Hopefully he's playing something out of his wheelhouse in this one.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

I feel like I enjoy him more as a podcast personality/comedian than I do an actor. I thought he was good in The Good Place but I feel like the vast majority of my affection for him comes from Comedy Bang Bang and not any on-screen appearance. Hopefully he's playing something out of his wheelhouse in this one.

He'll be playing the dog in this one. Get ready.

• Like 1

On 22/05/2018 at 11:53, GoGo Yubari said:

This is fair. Part of my love for him comes from How Did This Get Made? and guest spots on other podcasts.

• 2 weeks later...