Cricket!

nabeel

Ali and Vince need to go, Cook and Broad need to retire. Anderson probably will retire. Fuck knows how we replace them though. Bring in Hales as opener, Root to 3, Malan to 4, YJB at 5, Stokes at 6? Bring in Crane for Ali, Curran and Ball for Broad and Anderson?

God, we've got problems.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Ali and Vince need to go, Cook and Broad need to retire. Anderson probably will retire. Fuck knows how we replace them though. Bring in Hales as opener, Root to 3, Malan to 4, YJB at 5, Stokes at 6? Bring in Crane for Ali, Curran and Ball for Broad and Anderson?

God, we've got problems.

Send the Women's team out next time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright England, it's the first Test against New Zealand, this your chance to start redeeming yourselves after the Ashes.

58 All Out in the first innings. :lol:

Also they were 28-9 and staring at the lowest ever England total at one point until Overton (you know A BOWLER) managed to get 33 and get them to 58.

• Like 1

Meanwhile in South Africa, history's "most insane cricket series for non-cricket related issues" continues as Cam Bancroft admits to ball-tampering (after being caught on TV) and Steve Smith admits he coerced him to do so.

Explains the Ashes defeat, right? :shifty:

On 24/03/2018 at 18:56, Chris2K said:

Meanwhile in South Africa, history's "most insane cricket series for non-cricket related issues" continues as Cam Bancroft admits to ball-tampering (after being caught on TV) and Steve Smith admits he coerced him to do so.

Explains the Ashes defeat, right? :shifty:

Steven Smith, David Warner and any other member of the so-called leadership group in Australian cricket, should be suspended for at least 1 year from all forms of cricket. What happened over the weekend was a disgrace. And no, I didn't wake up shocked and disappointed. I woke up shocked and pissed off that we would stoop to such a level. For the record, I never thought we had the best bowling attack in the world. But that's a discussion for another time.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

On 3/26/2018 at 22:52, Noah said:

I want to blame it all on David Warner. Can't stand the guy.

turns out you can... also turns out my call for a one year ban has happened.. except now the players association are getting involved

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...