Massive Godzilla boxset~!

BlackFlagg

Ho. Lee. Shit. $925 USD or not, I might have to seriously consider snagging this...although I probably won't, given that there's no English language options. I've been a raging Godzilla fan since I was four years old, and I've seen nearly all the movies multiple times. I'd especially want this for the Heisei Godzilla series, which totally rocked and gave the 90s a definitive Godzilla, but again, no English subtitles really cripples this for me.

Edited by Heel Turn

I'm a major Godzilla fan, myself.

The Tri-Star Godzilla, which is often referred to as GINO (Godzilla In Name Only) was more of a Beast From 20,000 Fathoms remake than anything.

Incidentally, I don't call it GINO. I call it Fraudzilla.

And if you haven't seen Godzilla 2000, they sort of make mention of GINO at the beginning. So apparently it takes place in the same universe as that movie.

Btw, if anyone hasn't been keeping up with the news about Godzilla: Final Wars, which comes out in Japan around Christmastime, its sort of a new version of Destroy All Monsters, using the monsters from the 60's and 70's movies and a new one called Monster X. There's no MechaGodzilla in it, and there *may* be a Ghidorah variation in it. But it won't be King Ghidorah, apparently.

Its also going to be the last new Godzilla movie for at least 5 years. :(

Edited by GhostMachine