More news on rumored Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash

ROC

I'd rather see.....

Freddy vs. Jason vs. CHUDs

or

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Jaws (that would be one...interesting movie)

or

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ghostbusters

or

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Robocop

or

Freddy vs. Jason vs. X-Men

.....than Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash.

Freddy vs. Jason provided a good time for me in the Theatres, just because I've waited so long for it to hit the big screen(maybe too long), I'll catch the sequal and hopefully this time we'll see a real winner(who we all know would be Freddy).

Both Myers and Leatherface are human, and can easily be killed as opposed to Jason being immortal and Freddy having his super powers.

Chucky vs Jason would have kicked ass. Who wouldn't love to see a red headed doll get thrown around by a huge tank of a man?

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

I agree with Boulder. I really liked the first movie, but Ash just has no place in this whatsoever. Besides .. how the hell would they work out the plot?

Well in Jason Goes to Hell the Necronomicon was in the Voorhees house, so that's something...

Hell raiser and etc

Pinhead and the Cenobites. That kind of shit, I could never sit through, jsut way too freaky for me. The horror world has millions upon millions of great figures out there, finding a way to make them work together just seems... great of course to me. I'm not a big fan of the gilms themselves, the characters are what intrigues me.

I've already said Michael is really close to being like a human, but at times you can tell he's not. I cant remember what Halloween it was in, but he fell from a window which was a good 20 feet high and five seconds later he was gone and there was just a hole in the ground

That was the first one, and if everyone is forgetting why he can't die, watch Halloween: Curse Of Michael Myers, it reveals why he can't die. He has a curse on him that won't allow him to die till' all of his family is dead. Thats why he ends up killing relatives. And what the rumor is, is why he survived at the end of ressurection, was b/c Laurie (Jamie Lee Curtis) lived after being stabbed and falling to the ground. So in theory, another Halloween movie will be made.

I may have seen it, but I don't remember seeing it(The curse one). I'll have to grab it sometime I see it in blockbuster or something. Although the films were so damn great, there was one thing, well two things that I didn't get overall. In one of the films it ends with a little girl with a pair of scissors with a mask on, why and how did this happen? I see it ages back and cant remember a thing, well I was young and shit scared at the time  :blush: ...and second, am I right to think that in H20, the man who got stabbed with the Michael's mask was a police officer and not Michael? If not I've so got to watch it over again to work it out.

Wasn't one of the Halloween movies a spin off from the original too? With some television commerical telling kids to murder their parents and other people? I remember reading that on some horror movie website, [something something] of Horrors. It was posted in the Ed Gein topic a while back.

Wasn't one of the Halloween movies a spin off from the original too? With some television commerical telling kids to murder their parents and other people? I remember reading that on some horror movie website, [something something] of Horrors. It was posted in the Ed Gein topic a while back.