Rescue Me

Well, it's on right now, and I am wondering who actually tunes into the show, and what you think about it? I think the show is edgy and great, and is really my favorite show on TV. It holds nothing back, and suits my taste. It can be funny, serious, and everything in between all at once. I highly suggest you check it out.

I already stated a topic on this following the premiere episode, not a lot replyed to it, but some did.

I find it to be a very good show. FX now has three top notch shows in The Shield, Nip/Tuck, and Rescue Me. They should have four, but they cancelled Lucky, and that was a good comedy show. But I guess they are better at showing drama shows.

FX seems to get away with tons of things. Denis Leary is really a good actor and he shows how good he is in this series. I like all of the characters, to be honest, as they all are played well.

It is one of my favorite shows going right now. I hope it gets picked up for a third season. It isn't in the top ten for ratings, whereas Nip/Tuck is usually in the top three for cable, or at least top five, but I am sure Rescue Me is doing just fine and will return.

I think that Rescue Me is a very good show...and I was a little worried about Denis Leary being one of the actors on the show, because personally I thought he wouldn't be able to pull it off, but he has...when I first saw it, I was a little iffy on if it'd make it or not, but it's a very good show. Not as good as Nip/Tuck mind you, but still right up there with it.