Your Manga Reccomendations

Timmoru Suzuki

I'd still go for a 3 for £15 deal.

And frankly, I'm surprised that they even had book 1 of Love Hina...

*knows all too well the plight of never having the correct volume*

"Oh hey, since I'm just passing Forbidden Planet/HMV/Virgin/equivilent, I'll just pop in and see if they have Excel Saga Volume 4 DVD, which I've been meaning to pick up for a while."

"Hmm let's see...Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 5, Volume 6."

"......"

*smashes things*

* Repeat as necessary for each subsequent Volume. <_<

Edited by stokeriño

I'd still go for a 3 for £15 deal.

And frankly, I'm surprised that they even had book 1 of Love Hina...

*knows all too well the plight of never having the correct volume*

"Oh hey, since I'm just passing Forbidden Planet/HMV/Virgin/equivilent, I'll just pop in and see if they have Excel Saga Volume 4 DVD, which I've been meaning to pick up for a while."

"Hmm let's see...Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 5, Volume 6."

"......"

*smashes things*

* Repeat as necessary for each subsequent Volume. <_<

I've ran into that problem before with manga and DVDs. Though nothing is worse than being at Otakon and looking for Volume 1 of the Love Hina manga only to have the person in front of you grab the last copy you could find.

I am such a fucking idiot!

It was three for £15 (which is still good)

*Hides behind wall of embarrasment)

I would have still gotten the three books, but they didn't have book one of anything apart from Megatokyo and Love Hina. (and Helsing, but I didn't want that anyway) Chobits started at book 2, Battle Royal at 2 Ranma 1/2 at book 16!!!!!

I'll keep checking to see if they have more in, and thanks for all the reccomendations that I will act on.

*One further embarrased look*

Megatokyo and Love Hina are both good enough to be worth it. Bad luck regarding everything else, though. (Though you COULD just read all of Megatokyo online on its site.)

I would have still gotten the three books, but they didn't have book one of anything apart from Megatokyo and Love Hina. (and Helsing, but I didn't want that anyway) Chobits started at book 2, Battle Royal at 2 Ranma 1/2 at book 16!!!!!

I'll keep checking to see if they have more in, and thanks for all the reccomendations that I will act on.

*One further embarrased look*

I also pick up mangas within their first month of release...I don't know exactly WHEN they're released, but since I wander into FP at least once a month it doesn't matter. I usually come out with:

- this month's new Galaxy Angel manga (latest: #3)

- this month's new Evangelion manga (the smaller, cheaper reprints. latest: #4)

- this month's new Inuyasha manga (for my friend. I do my bit to fund her anime fandom. latest: #18)

...plus other things if I'm foolish enough to, y'know, actually enter the shop with money on me. :shifty:

Although the manga budget may have to take a backburner to the anime DVD budget for a bit, because they are F...I...N...A...L...L...Y releasing the LOVE HINA ANIME on DVD in the UK! Yes I have it all on my computer, but a DVD's a DVD dammit, and I only scab animes that aren't released in this country yet/at all. That's right. I'm a scab with morals.

First volume released September 6th. Yeah Baby.