The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

Is there any way to get the demo? :(

yes!

I got it through this facebook app.

this demo is all kinds of awesome but a major cocktease.

the multiplayer servers aren't up yet but the single player is available.

ah, this is getting me so pumped I have to replay 1 and 2.

Ashley looks so different.

Can you actually change your teams gear this time? I hated that in ME2 everyone except Sheppard couldn't be customized

Less than a month away... I can't wait. I've been waiting for this game since the moment the credits rolled on ME2 for me early last year. Can't believe it took me so long back then to get into this series, but damn it, I fell face-first into it when I started.

I have full intention of buying the N7 edition. I would prefer to get it at GameStop since, you know, discount, but back after I left the company for awhile I put my preorder in at Best Buy. They damn sure had better still have it in their system... planning on finding out some time this week. Between this, Skyrim's collectors and attempting to import the Animus Edition of AC: Revelations, Norro is pumping out far too much on games and damn it, I'm loving all of it :shifty: