The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

Can someone tell me what Jack does in ME3? I had to redo my game and she died so I never got to see her in 3. Just curious

At the school with all the kids she's a teacher and helps you get them away from Cerberus. She has some pretty cool character development and a new look, I actually thought it was one of the more interesting cameos. I didn't really care all that much for her in 2, but after her bits in 3 I really wanted to use her more.

Can someone tell me what Jack does in ME3? I had to redo my game and she died so I never got to see her in 3. Just curious

At the school with all the kids she's a teacher and helps you get them away from Cerberus. She has some pretty cool character development and a new look, I actually thought it was one of the more interesting cameos. I didn't really care all that much for her in 2, but after her bits in 3 I really wanted to use her more.

That sounds cool. In mine the teacher was already dead and a random student was leading everyone.

Also....

If Jack is the one you romanced in 2, there's a Paragon (I think) interrupt where you grab her and make out in front of people briefly. And during the final section of the game there's an opportunity to make a holo vid call to various characters. If you romanced her in 2 and choose to call her, she mentions something about you coming out of it alive because she (or you) needs to get laid. No sex scene with her in 3.

Somebody that was defending the ending said it best - technically, the entirety of Mass Effect 3 is the end of the story. Heck, ignore the actual final missions and you'll find yourself being perfectly happy.

DluMd.jpg

Right. Decided what my next run through will be.

That's it! I've had it with these motherfuckin' Reapers on this motherfuckin' planet!

Hey! This is a family friendly forum!

Its monkey-fighting Reapers on this Monday to Friday planet!

Edited by Lint6