The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

Info for this weekend's operation is out. The community goal is to kill 7,000,000 of the enemy's basic troops. The individual goal is to survive any mission/difficulty with a team comprised only of Krogans, Batarians and Vorcha. Don't have to have members of all 3 races, thankfully. But a team compromised of only Soldiers and Sentinels? Yeah.....

Getting the urge to play again at the moment. Contemplated doing a play through of the series in preparation for the ending extending DLC. Anyone interested? Thought it could make for some interesting discussion what with different decisions and the such.

Really want to do the Thorian mission again, I loved that one.

Solders and Sentinels will walk Bronze/Silver if decent levels.

Yes, but I can think of certain instances where it would be a pain. What if you get a team of four soldiers and all are armed with shotguns, for exmaple? Not a good idea if you're facing Reapers or Cerberus and a Banshee or Atlas pops up, unless they all have armor piercing or disruptor ammo. (Or one of them fires off a missile in the case of the Atlas)

Y'all are forgetting the Krogan Vanguard... not that I have one, just sayin'.

Also, I was just watching an episode of Star Trek: Voyager, and I got the impression that the folks at BioWare totally ripped off the story of the Protheans from that. Race under attack and about to be destroyed, returns long after they were supposed to... it might have been the plan all along, but still annoying.

Solders and Sentinels will walk Bronze/Silver if decent levels.

Yes, but I can think of certain instances where it would be a pain. What if you get a team of four soldiers and all are armed with shotguns, for exmaple? Not a good idea if you're facing Reapers or Cerberus and a Banshee or Atlas pops up, unless they all have armor piercing or disruptor ammo. (Or one of them fires off a missile in the case of the Atlas)

If you can't take down an Atlas on Bronze without a Rocket, then you're not playing the game right. :P

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/22/mass-effect-3-extended-cut-dlc-wraps-things-up-this-tuesday/

Extra ending stuff is finally on its way!

Xbox 360, PC and PS3 players (except EU) get it June 26th.

PS3 owners in Europe get it July 4th.

WHAT. What the fuck kind of problem could they have that we have to wait until July 4th!?

Man. I really can't stand Sony sometimes. It's nowhere near as bad as the PSOne classics, but why is it so long until Europe gets it? I could've youtubed it by the time it comes out.

I know I could re-do my ending (if you believe the indoctrination theory, I screwed over the galaxy)....but my Shepard is going to have to live with the fact that he fucked up. He couldn't save his lover and he can't save the galaxy. The pressure got to him :(