The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

http://masseffect.bi.../about/trilogy/

So ME1 for PS3 at last?

When does the Mass Effect Trilogy release?

• Mass Effect Trilogy releases on November 6th 2012 for Xbox 360 and PC, and later in the year for PlayStation 3.

From the site you linked to, Matzat shifty.gif.

Announced just after I cave in and buy Mass Effect 3 too, the barstewards.

http://masseffect.bi.../about/trilogy/

So ME1 for PS3 at last?

When does the Mass Effect Trilogy release?

• Mass Effect Trilogy releases on November 6th 2012 for Xbox 360 and PC, and later in the year for PlayStation 3.

From the site you linked to, Matzat shifty.gif.

Announced just after I cave in and buy Mass Effect 3 too, the barstewards.

I read that, i just don´t trust it because it dos not directly spell it out. ;D Not sure about the price though.

All of the Multiplayer DLCs have been free, but man, if they add new locations other than Earth (like, ANY other Terminus system maps - Omega, for example), I'd totally love to check those out.

Just finished the Leviathan DLC - must say I was not disapointed.

If your in the game simply for the combat sections then it doesn't add much, but if you're like me and love these games for the story and mythos of the whole thing (which is what they're all about really) then I highly recommend this.

Going to start getting into the multiplayer a bit more I think too, is there many EWBers who are on PC?

New multiplayer DLC is out, new weapons, characters, tweaked existing maps and a new profile/challenge system.

Bought a jumbo premium pack and got a new Turian Havoc and a Collector Sniper Rifle. That'll do nicely.

Hmmm, don't know if this is new but they seem to have changed Firebase White a bit, I assume to cut down on the easy time people had on Gold.

... the new DLC has a Volus Engineer and Volus Adept.

They are fucking going to add Elcor and Hanar eventually. If they added Volus, they will add them. I JUST KNOW IT.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my main computer fixed, so I'm back in the saddle again, so to speak. Haven't been able to play since August.

The hazard maps...meh. Giant is okay, but I don't see what the big deal is. Ghost, however, can be a pain in the ass vs. certain enemies. If I join a team doing the hazard version of Ghost and the enemies are Collectors, I'm probably going to exit.

Haven't unlocked any Retaliation characters or gear yet. I unlocked a PSP last night and it had the Raider shotgun and N7 Fury in it. But daaaamn, I love the new drill ammo! I've done missions in Giant and Reactor against Cerberus on a Turian Soldier armed with a Cerberus Harrier and a Hornet SMG using drill ammo and was wiping the floor with enemies when they tried to hide, and took out a few Nemesis and a couple of Phantoms fairly easily. (Unfortunately, the game crashed while doing wave 8 during Giant. I know it crashed and not me because I didn't lose my consumables :( )

• 2 weeks later...

So I just started playing again. Finally got an N7 character, but man, the challenges are crazy. The people that have already gotten to 1K or more in challenge points clearly have no life, or basically have been playing every day for a few hours since the challenges came out.