Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Does the water cannon not knock people over anymore on fire trucks? I had fun trolling LL with it semi recently when we duster off GTA IV but I just got into a fire truck on V and it did nothing when I fired it at random people. :(

Though, I guess it did piss someone off as I had a little pickup truck type thing tailing me for a while. I ended up slamming on the brakes, they slammed into the back of me, went through their windshield and are now laying dead atop my fire truck.

And if you have a good idea of why I need to be in a fire truck, then this probably wont be spoilers, otherwise feel free to not click here:

Where abouts is the FIB building? I want to actually bother putting my getaway car somewhere under the 1m range this time around.

• Like 1

Does the water cannon not knock people over anymore on fire trucks? I had fun trolling LL with it semi recently when we duster off GTA IV but I just got into a fire truck on V and it did nothing when I fired it at random people. :(

Though, I guess it did piss someone off as I had a little pickup truck type thing tailing me for a while. I ended up slamming on the brakes, they slammed into the back of me, went through their windshield and are now laying dead atop my fire truck.

And if you have a good idea of why I need to be in a fire truck, then this probably wont be spoilers, otherwise feel free to not click here:

Where abouts is the FIB building? I want to actually bother putting my getaway car somewhere under the 1m range this time around.

Stick the car somewhere close to where all of the skyscrapers are. The building is somewhere downtown so the chances are, where you put the car will be close-ish to the building.

I'm pretty sure the fire hose knocks people over, I know I had fun firing it at people.

I'll have to grab another fire truck and try again at some point. Didn't seem to work in the brief time I tried. Got me a 2 star wanted level when I tried washing a cop car though. :shifty:

And yeah, I've been driving about the sky scrapery district hoping one of them one have a big sign on the side or something. No such luck. All I can remember from the other mission related to it when you go there is the under ground car park entrance thing but I haven't had any luck driving under stuff either. Probably will just leave it somewhere in that area caus I can't be bothered spending ages driving around.

EDIT: And within about 5 seconds of posting that, I think I may have found it.

Probably would have been better dumping it somewhere random as I'm now being repeatedly told I'm too close. Isn't that what a getaway car is for? :bang:

Meanwhile, in more important Wall Street news, I dumped like 1.5m-ish as Michael into Pisswasser to the tune of 533977 shares. Just looking at them now and it's up a whopping 237%. I stand to make a profit of $3,214,542. :D

When are we meant to be selling up, oh wise and glorious Gazz?

EDIT 2: RIP Daryl Johns. :(

I know there's a glitch where if you go over a certain mark (a billion I think? 2?) the game shows you as being in the negative. Maybe something similar to that happened to you, Ellis.

Wearing these Epsilon Robes for a cumulative 10 days is going to be a pain. I may just sleep over and over and over on Michael to try and get it over with.

Also, when it comes to exploring the whole map, do you have to explore underwater too? Surely not, right?

I know there's a glitch where if you go over a certain mark (a billion I think? 2?) the game shows you as being in the negative. Maybe something similar to that happened to you, Ellis.

Wearing these Epsilon Robes for a cumulative 10 days is going to be a pain. I may just sleep over and over and over on Michael to try and get it over with.

Also, when it comes to exploring the whole map, do you have to explore underwater too? Surely not, right?

Exploring the map is just having the start screen map covered or so I've been lead to believe, so really you can just fly over it if need be.

If only!

I think I had roughly $40-90 and was about to start a mission that was being hyped in game as quite tough so figured it be best to go buy armour. Sold off some failing stock to put me at about $250k. Bought the armour and then put the remaining money in Pisswasser, back down to $7. Went off the do the mission, finished it and that's when I noticed the money.

I did die a few times but I was Trevor at that point, not Franklin, so I dunno. Actually, the first time I did the mission I passed it fine but ended up crashing my car on the way home and then glitched out whilst walking up a hill. Got so far up and then went into a stumbling animation which wouldn't stop even when I got to level ground. Had to reload and that's when I died a couple times before completing the mission again.