Letters From the Dead

I've been fooling around with some brushes and a stock photo for the last couple of days now. This was the eventual result

letters.jpg

Let me know what you think, what can be improved, and what you liked.

Hmm...it's not bad, but I think the red X has become a bit of a cliché lately.

Alright, it's been fixed above, though you'll likely have to copy and paste the URL of the image to see it. Sorry about any inconvenience, though I will be taking donations for reliable hosting soon ;)

http://www.photobucket.com

Free hotlinkin, you can host your graphics there easy. That's what I do.

As for the graphic itself, I like it. It's a bit dark though and I don't understand the effect you used on the right in the middle honestly...is that supposed to represent something? The blending on it all is good though...I'd decrease the bevel on the text or just don't use it, it kind of makes it hard to see.

Guest Sean O'Haire

I like the font a lot, what font is that?

The whole graphics clicks togehter nicely, though I am still unsure about the little blob of colors on the right. Overall, nice job. (Y)

The text seems good, yet I think its spoilt by the capital letters, or something that just doesn't look right, as if it is out of place or something. The only other thing that doesn't entirely click with me is like the colorful thing on the right hand side, its not bad but it kind off looks weird but maybe thats just me.

Other than that I like it. It sort off has a creepy feeling to it with the whole writing in the background and stuff. So the background is good, so good work.

Guest Rubber Band Man

I beleive the blury thing is suppose to be a spirt is it not? I like the graphic. The text is good also. I have to get Adobe from my friend. It's time I got back into graphic making.

7.6/10