24 Season 3 DVD set to come out on . . .

Herr Matzat

European release date seems to be 27.07.2004 (US dvd season sets usualy come out a bit later)

has annyone heard if they have proper extras this time ? (well ok season 2 had some tha were ok, but some good audiocomentary would have been nice)

NO SPOILS ABOUT SEASON 3s FINALE EPISODES IN HERE :mellow:

Guest Angry Baboon

I dont have sky so I was just wondering how far along the series is in Britain?

We're about 6 or 7 episodes behind the Americans. However, The American series will take a break for about 3 months and then start showing them again, so we'll actually end up about 3 episodes ahead of the Americans after the break.

Uh, Squancho, the season ends next week for us here in the US. Where did you get this news that it was taking a break for three months and that would make you guys in the UK three shows ahead of us? Tomorrow and next Tuesday are the final two shows.

Uh, Squancho, the season ends next week for us here in the US. Where did you get this news that it was taking a break for three months and that would make you guys in the UK three shows ahead of us? Tomorrow and next Tuesday are the final two shows.

uhm, 24 takes several big breakes, some becaus Mr Adolf Bush needs to hold speaches and Fox kills all programing and some because the kreew just issent filming fast enough (there were at least 2 month of no shows, 3x19 3x18 was the first time they packt one week with two shows) UK has no breaks at all, each week one episode, they easly catch up 8-10 episodes

i am counting one 6 weeks breake, one 3 weeks, and one for a bush speach, 3 month.

Edited by Michael Matzat

uhm, 24 takes several big breakes, some becaus Mr Adolf Bush needs to hold speaches and Fox kills all programing and some because the kreew just issent filming fast enough (there were at least 2 month of no shows, 3x19 3x18 was the first time they packt one week with two shows) UK has no breaks at all, each week one episode, they easly catch up 8-10 episodes

i am counting one 6 weeks breake, one 3 weeks, and one for a bush speach, 3 month.

Uh ... I know 24 takes breaks. But they are through with the breaks. It WILL be shown tomorrow. And the season three finale WILL be shown next week. I don't really see where you are getting all this information from when showing two episodes three months later is a dumb move.

I might have to rent/buy this. I watched the first 5 episodes of the third season and decided to take a break from 24. I'm still somewhat interested in what happened.

this season it got better during the second half, in the first two it was more like the oposide, starting good ending chaotic.

the three month break they were talking about may be just from the finale next week, until the beginning of the next season....which wouldnt add up if it starts the last week of October again...

But, if I recall correctly, the longest break was maybe 5-6 weeks top during season 2 because of American Idol and all of its bullshit

But, if I recall correctly, the longest break was maybe 5-6 weeks top during season 2 because of American Idol and all of its bullshit

Yeah, it was off for I think 3 weeks for Christmas break then came back for one episode before going on a month long break...talk about a tease.

I'm looking forward to the finale next week. Will I get the DVDs? I haven't got the first two seasons - because I don't got the expendable money or the will to ever watch either season in entirety at random.

I got to say about season three though, it's getting better as time goes along which is a pleasant change from before.

this season it got better during the second half, in the first two it was more like the oposide, starting good ending chaotic.

We're only on 4pm and it appears that the ending will get better, but I agree with you about Season Two, but Season One slackened in the middle and came out with brilliant season finale...

dunno, i hated Terries amnesie, that was just soooooo "we need to keep her bussy somehow untill the end of this season"

well ok the jack part of the story was way better than in season to were it seemed like they were looking for stretcher after stretcher after...

i hope Ramon Survived, he was the coolest 24 charater EVAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh I didn't like Teri - but I think that and the whole Keith story (as well as Rick and the drug deal) was the only plot that really wasn't connected with the Drazen's and Palmer. Everything else was tightly written into the plot. Where in Season Two we had a Bomb...then a chase to get an oil tycoon?

I'll miss HECKETH-TOR!