Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

58 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Resident Evil 4 is a cracker. Sonic Generations is OK, but I think Sonic Adventure 2 is remembered far more fondly that it should be. I don't think I've played any of the others.

Was Resi 4 the one with the little Napoleon looking prick is some weird village?

6 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

It came out on Gamecube first, but it did get a PS2 port later. It's since been ported to pretty much every system under the sun.

Ah yeah, GC, for some reason I could have sworn he had it on PS2 but I'm sure he had a GC now I think about it.

21 minutes ago, Liam said:

@MDK I have Citizens of Earth on the PS4 - fun game.

I got it in the Nintendo Humble Bundle ages ago. Its a fun game but I hate the constant respawning of enemies. 

20 hours ago, thatshortguy said:

Played a game of Fortnite Battle Royale and though I really dig the construction aspects of it, everyone is playing it just like PUBG.  Grab guns, go Call of Duty everyone the moment you see them.

If I were playing it like PUBG, I'd hide out in one of those small sheds on the road with a shotgun pointed at the door and hope that nobody comes because at 12 FPS I probably won't even hit anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of Civilization, I got dropped a 50% off coupon for Civ VI that is valid for the next ten days. Since I won't have the money to pay the other half it would be a waste to hold onto it. Anyone interested?

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 00:39, thatshortguy said:

Played a game of Fortnite Battle Royale and though I really dig the construction aspects of it, everyone is playing it just like PUBG.  Grab guns, go Call of Duty everyone the moment you see them.

Well, how do you expect people to play a game with guns? >_>

29 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

Well, how do you expect people to play a game with guns? >_>

I did have a funny moment in a game where I'd managed to get basically to where the eye of the storm was so I was safe as houses. I was hiding in a bush just peeping out the landscape and then some guy walks past me and starts building a little fort completely oblivious to me. So I just sit there and watch. When the storm moves in a little bit more he moves, I mow him down and then get scoped by someone in the distance. I was quite pleased with that.