Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Depends on what you mean by nice....

I'm trying to decide between a few different games they have on sale, but can only afford one or two of them:

Borderlands 2 (If I buy it, I will probably get just the base game and buy the add-ons later; if I buy GOTY, I can't grab anything else.)

Sniper Elite: Zombie Nazi Army 

This Is The Police

Black Desert Online

Dead Rising 2 

Shadowrun: Hong Kong  - Extended Edition

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Any suggestions for what I should get from that list? 

(Really want Quantum Break and Tom Clancy's The Division, but even on sale I can't afford either....)

Edited by GhostMachine

2 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Sniper Elite: Zombie Nazi Army 

This Is The Police

Not sure of your price range but the Nazi Zombie Trilogy is listed at $8.99 if you wanted all 3 of those games.
This is the police is the only other game I have played and it was enjoyable. Dragged on a bit and definitely takes a few sittings to complete.

I also have a key for H1Z1 from Humble Monthly if anyone wants it.

Edited by Rocky

I can only spend about $10.00 to $12.00 or so, and I'd rather buy two different games. Which is why I'd probably buy the Borderlands 2 base game and get the add-ons later rather than buying the GOTY edition

You DON'T want to see my wishlist right now....

8 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

I can only spend about $10.00 to $12.00 or so, and I'd rather buy two different games. Which is why I'd probably buy the Borderlands 2 base game and get the add-ons later rather than buying the GOTY edition

You DON'T want to see my wishlist right now....

What's your Steam name? 

20 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

I don't know why that's not working. Never had that happen before....

It keeps saying you are in a different region and I cannot send it to you. 

5 hours ago, MDK said:

I've got Borderlands 2 but I cannot get into it 

Personally I only enjoyed Borderlands when I was with a few mates and just shooting the shit whilst shooting shit.

As a singleplayer experience it's quite boring and grindy, and not really something you can play for more than an hour without becoming annoyed.

14 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

Personally I only enjoyed Borderlands when I was with a few mates and just shooting the shit whilst shooting shit.

As a singleplayer experience it's quite boring and grindy, and not really something you can play for more than an hour without becoming annoyed.

This was my experience. I picked up the trilogy last year and decided to give it a crack a few months back. The first time I couldn't get to an area until I had a certain amount of something, I lost interest. By that point, I was already just running through sections past enemies to get to the objective.

Ended up not buying anything else, since RPS did get me Borderlands 2. Thanks again for that.

Instead, i spent the money on virtual currency for an MMO I play occasionally. They were having a bonus sale, where you get extra currency for free when you purchase some. (Got 1,150 instead of just 1,000)

Hopefully, I'll actually have a decent amount of money for the next sale.

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Like 1

Picked up Golf With Your Friends, Bayonetta, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Far Cry 2, 1979 Revolution, STARWHAL, Grow Up and Comedy Night recently. Yet to play any of them. This is a bad habit of mine...

On 11/28/2017 at 11:22, GhostMachine said:

Ended up not buying anything else, since RPS did get me Borderlands 2. Thanks again for that.

Instead, i spent the money on virtual currency for an MMO I play occasionally. They were having a bonus sale, where you get extra currency for free when you purchase some. (Got 1,150 instead of just 1,000)

Hopefully, I'll actually have a decent amount of money for the next sale.

No problem, enjoy! 

• Like 1