Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

He's just a young student who hasn't lived yet. He wants to see the continent in the cheapest way possible. 

That is the only reason I can think as to why anyone would get the game.

25 minutes ago, MDK said:

I don't understand why

Eh, it was cheap. I feel like I've made a habit of collecting cheap games with good reviews, unless I'm really disinterested in the concept.

8 hours ago, thatshortguy said:

New Civ VI expansion announced, $30 when it hits in February.  I always forget how much I love that game.

I wonder what the new Civs are gonna be.

Hoping for a Norman Civ with William The Conqueror, personally. Or hell, we got Gilgamesh, give us another viking Civ with Ragnar Lodbrok.

6 hours ago, Owen said:

Eh, it was cheap. I feel like I've made a habit of collecting cheap games with good reviews, unless I'm really disinterested in the concept.

It can be fun. Play with the Multiplayer mod installed and cruise around with a few friends. Try and get jobs heading to the same places and race.
Points deducted for stock damage and speeding fines.

2 hours ago, Captain Eo said:

Jesus, don't bring that up. Hindsight is 20/20, how ya been?

And equally as important...did you/do you play Witcher 3?

Alive-ish. New job, got a baby.

I did! I have like 5 hours in it!

6 minutes ago, MDK said:

GRID 2 is a pretty good racer. Nice balance between arcade and simulation.

I've heard good things, but as I'm library sharing with someone who's already got it, I didn't think it was really worth it. I went with the $1 one because F1 Race Stars looks like fun, and I'm not too big on racing games and got loads in my backlog right now, so thought it'd be best to get the other tiers a miss.

Also, you can't upgrade this one, due to both the $1 and BTA tiers including F1 Race Stars (BTA tier includes the season pass), so if you get the BTA tier and plan on getting the highest tier later, just keep that in mind, people!!!