Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I bought a few games for Black Friday, and the one I've played the most is Mutant Football League. I saw that the first Kickstarter campaign didn't work, but I wasn't aware there was a second.

It's Mutant League Football mixed with NFL Blitz. It's good.

Managed to pick up A Hat in Time for £11 (at 50% discount) on GOG, think it was an error as it's now gone back to £20, at 10% off. Unfortunately the GOG version doesn't feature the Steam workshop stuff, which is a shame, but obviously it makes sense.

This isn't really the right section for this, but my PC manages to hard freeze once a day (pretty consistently atm) and the only fix is to restart it with the power button. It wasn't a well-thought-out fix, but I thought maybe cleaning the dust out from the inside of the tower might help, but that didn't do anything, and disk defragment didn't appear to help either. I'm sure if anyone was to help they'd need more details, and I couldn't find much online that could help me personally, but has anyone else had this happen to them?? is there an easy/cheap fix? I can't actually do anything now because I'm heading back home in about ten minutes but just thought it'd make sense to ask so I could prepare anything I might need or could get some ideas before I get the chance to fix it. Cheers, lads.

There's a computer trouble thread in the Lounge, if no one else answers here. From my experience, though, it could either be a virus (doubtful) or an issue with the motherboard or power source. The power source is an easy fix. The motherboard.....not so much.

• Thanks 1

YrqUg7a.jpg

I should have made Arn the Direct Action guy, though, because that class has the Intimidation perk. But Weapons Sargent implies he's the #2 man, so.

Edited by OctoberRavenO
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, OctoberRavenO said:

YrqUg7a.jpg

I should have made Arn the Direct Action guy, though, because that class has the Intimidation perk. But Weapons Sargent implies he's the #2 man, so.

Dammit I wish I had thought of this. Might need to reinstall and do a similar game with a different faction.

THE GAME WAS ALREADY INSTALLED! Now who to use... a 4 man group... Could go The Wyatts. League of Nations... No I got it!

52da6499b5878c949ca80ef098a8907e.jpg

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

I want to get Planet Coaster, but like Cities Skylines i'm just bummed that I lack the creative (and crazy) touch to make something truly memorable. It'll be like with the classic RCT games where I just plop down a shitload of rides in some sort of sub-optimal manner and sit there for hours as the money trickles in and I succeed whatever objective I got.

Every time I check online, I see people create this fantastical theme parks with all sorts of beatiful scenery that boggles my mind, and it completely gets me down on playing such a game.

I own Cities Skylines, and I 'only' have 25 hours into the game in many years, because I just get demotivated by how 'poor' I am when it comes to planning out a nice looking city, or making it snake around a river or something beautiful like that.

• Like 1

PC hardware stuff!

Recently switched to a Razer Mamba TE mouse (neither Kobe or jewelry included), Razer Blackwidow keyboard and Firefly mousepad.  All Chroma, because colors.

The keyboard is great, the mouse is pretty much the same as a Logitech G series (may give a slight edge to the Logi, mainly due to using it for so long), but the Firefly seems terrible.  Still trying to figure out if the mousepad or mouse are the culprit, but man tracking seems weird.  Any of you peeps run into this nonsense with Razer stuff?