Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

So I'm playing this indie RPG called Always Sometimes Monsters and holy shit this is great.

It's a CYOA with slice of life elements.

• 2 weeks later...

24 minutes ago, This Is APSHAM said:

I see that Steam are streamlining the experience - now you can just skip having a woefully unsuccessful Kickstarter page and have a Coming Soon game on Steam.

:lol:

I actually did complete it, so it's just a matter of the waiting period to end. Well played though.

i clicked the link, watched he video. thought the trailer idea was interesting. looked at the developer name... oh? nawww....

Came back here and well, yes it is. Grats on getting a game ''published'', @OctoberRavenO

i'll make sure i pick up a copy. Do you have a proper release date?

So I’m trying to play XCOM, but whenever I launch it, Steam thinks it’s running, but it’s not actually booting up. Tried shutting both the game and steam down in task manager, but am still getting the same problem over and over when I boot it back up. Anyone got any advice?

6 hours ago, Cymbols said:

So I’m trying to play XCOM, but whenever I launch it, Steam thinks it’s running, but it’s not actually booting up. Tried shutting both the game and steam down in task manager, but am still getting the same problem over and over when I boot it back up. Anyone got any advice?

Verify game files. If that fails, uninstall and reinstall.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2018 at 19:03, OctoberRavenO said:

It's been launched!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought Vermintide 2, played a couple of rounds and refunded that.  Stage layout can be downright annoying and I've never been a fan of the Director AI's love of kicking you when you're confused.  I.E., you get lost or turned around and immediately hear a horde horn every time you stop.

Nab it if you have friends or really like L4D mixed with "look pretty" Diablo/Monster Hunter style loot mechanics.