Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Still playing AC2. Some of these assassination sidequests are hard as nails. Most are easy but then you get one where you can't be seen by your targets and you have a strict time limit.

Thankfully the poison blade is so amazingly useful.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/

Crusader Kings II is currently free for anyone who doesn't have it and wants it.

• Like 1

The dlc is also 50% off, but they do sometimes go on 75% off sales so maybe take a look at what, if anything, sounds fun to you and then wait on the rest.

• Like 1

Kerbal Space Program, Dead Rising 4, and something called RUINER. Plus some other mystery games in early May.

$12.

I think that's the lowest Kerbal has been?Makes me want to get it....

• Like 2

a cat was wondering about on my street and i knew where the cat lived so i tried to coax the coat back to where to belonged but it straight up refused and stracteched up my  wrist so that's fun!! bur it's ok cos the fella was real qt

EDIT: well i figure this post wasnt supposed to b here

end of story or something

EDIT2: something about video games

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Meacon said:

Yah, easily the lowest it's ever been. The lowest I've seen has been like $24.99 and that's by itself. I don't really want Dead Rising 4 and I have no idea what RUINER is, but I'd gladly pay $12 for Kerbal. 

I already have Kerbal so I'm gonna have the key spare if you ask nicely. Probably pick it up early next week.

I have taken a break away from buying any games on Steam. I have found that I rebuy them when they come to Switch and I have probably over 100 games I have not touched. It is actually a problem. 

• Like 1

So I saw that crusader kings was free, so I picked it up. Ran through the first part of the learning scenario and am probably more confused than when I booted it up. Gonna chalk this one up to being crazy tired and give it another go tomorrow. Seems like a lot of fun once you figure everything out

5 hours ago, thepunkrockicon said:

So I saw that crusader kings was free, so I picked it up. Ran through the first part of the learning scenario and am probably more confused than when I booted it up. Gonna chalk this one up to being crazy tired and give it another go tomorrow. Seems like a lot of fun once you figure everything out

Yeah, it's a learning experience all right. Gonna take a few days to not suck at the game.

On 4/7/2018 at 16:47, Karl Dandleton said:

Yeah, it's a learning experience all right. Gonna take a few days to not suck at the game.

Well, history is written by the winners :shifty: 

• Like 1

Humble Bundle Stuffs

Planetary Annihilation: TITANS: 588NA-6TPY6-F6MEG
Dungeon of the Endless: 576X5-J0NIE-295NZ

And I'm holding onto Kerbal Space Program in case @Meacon changes his mind and wants to take it otherwise it's up for grabs.