Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

5 hours ago, Rocky said:

Humble Bundle Stuffs

Planetary Annihilation: TITANS: 588NA-6TPY6-F6MEG
Dungeon of the Endless: 576X5-J0NIE-295NZ

And I'm holding onto Kerbal Space Program in case @Meacon changes his mind and wants to take it otherwise it's up for grabs.

Oh alright, I guess I’ll take it. I owe you doubly now!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up Darkest Dungeon yesterday for $9. And I already had $8 in my steam wallet...so it cost me $1! I think that's gonna be a good price for it. 

I heard they released a easier mode for the game. Can anyone tell me about that?

1 hour ago, Ruki said:

I picked up Darkest Dungeon yesterday for $9. And I already had $8 in my steam wallet...so it cost me $1! I think that's gonna be a good price for it. 

I heard they released a easier mode for the game. Can anyone tell me about that?

It is not as difficult. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/04/2018 at 12:24, Meacon said:

Oh alright, I guess I’ll take it. I owe you doubly now!

Kerbal is great. I haven't actually played it in ages but damn is it fun.

Did anyone else get Steam Workshop updates for literally every game that they have mods for?

2 hours ago, OctoberRavenO said:

Did anyone else get Steam Workshop updates for literally every game that they have mods for?

Yes. Mostly when a game is updated and the good mod makers update their mod to avoid any possible conflicts. Or in Fire Pro case,  a wrestler is updated. 

This wasn't that though. This was for stuff that hadn't been updated in ages.

ALSO, just finished Orwell Season Two. Really good stuff.

Non-spoiler note: The game takes place DURING Orwell Season One. You can link your Season One save to it, but not sure how much it changes the game.

Tabletop Roguelike you say? I am interest.

19 minutes ago, LittleDaniel said:

Is Planet Coaster worth getting with just the base game?  It's fairly expensive so I wanna know if it'll be worth it or if its like Crusader King's where you probably need at least an expansion or two to make it really good.

From what I saw, Planet Coaster is pretty much wysiwyg in terms of gameplay. Where the DLC adds more stuff to play with, but doesn't lock key gameplay features behind a paywall like EU4 or CK2.

With the grand strategy games, you're practically forced to get some of the DLC because all future patches are built on top of those DLC, so if you don't have them you're missing out on key gameplay elements and making your game significantly harder (but not in a fair way, mostly in a 'you can't use this super useful thing' way).

Planet Coaster is more in the vein of classic expansion packs, where you buy a bunch of new rides, scenery, a bunch of scenarios, and generally expand upon your game, but at the same time being completely optional and not getting them messing up gameplay elements.

Tl;Dr - Planet Coaster is totally worth getting just the base game for, and once you played it to bits and feel you want more stuff to play with, you can always get the DLC!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jasonmufc said:

From what I saw, Planet Coaster is pretty much wysiwyg in terms of gameplay. Where the DLC adds more stuff to play with, but doesn't lock key gameplay features behind a paywall like EU4 or CK2.

With the grand strategy games, you're practically forced to get some of the DLC because all future patches are built on top of those DLC, so if you don't have them you're missing out on key gameplay elements and making your game significantly harder (but not in a fair way, mostly in a 'you can't use this super useful thing' way).

Planet Coaster is more in the vein of classic expansion packs, where you buy a bunch of new rides, scenery, a bunch of scenarios, and generally expand upon your game, but at the same time being completely optional and not getting them messing up gameplay elements.

Tl;Dr - Planet Coaster is totally worth getting just the base game for, and once you played it to bits and feel you want more stuff to play with, you can always get the DLC!

Thanks!  It looks super fun, I loved the first three RCT games.

Planet Coaster is effectively a direct successor to the RCT franchise, as they are the same developers that developed RCT2's expansion packs, and developed RCT3 on top of that. Many of the ideas they used in RCT3 came back in Planet Coaster, improved and streamlined, and generally made better than they were in the RCT series.

It's a brilliant game, and if I had any modicum of creative ability I would get it myself. You can customize so many things, you can create your own ride entrances and pretty sure practically everything in the game can be customized, added to, or generally stylised to your hearts content. The stuff i've seen on youtube is mental, and it's not just a fun management sim, it's an armchair architect's wet dream in how powerful it makes you.

Edited by Jasonmufc