Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

And yet another roadblock placed by me: my profile was Friends and Friends of Friends only <_<. This damn technology is far too complicated. Should work now since Ive made it viewable by logged in Steam users only. Tried searching for you and had the same result of not being able to find you, though that was through Steam rather than the site.

Trading shouldn't be this hard >_<

I wonder if my profile is friends/friends of friends only. Where do I find that?

And I'm gonna guess the change doesn't take effect right away, since I STILL can't find you. I'm gonna wait until I get home tonight to do it...this is making me mad <_<

Edit: Found it. Apparently my profile is set to public.

Just go to the Community tab in Steam and itll say "Profile Status:" under the "search players and groups" box.

On the site, Im not sure how. Im going to assume it is because you are trying to do it from the site rather than Steam itself, that way it isn't my fault anymore :shifty:

Edited by Vitamin E

I'll send you the coupon when I get home in exchange for coal. Wait...can I do it from the website? I'll see if I can do that.

Edit: Trying to look up your name on Steam, no results.

Edit 2: I see Pizzamonkey playing Dungeons of Dredmor! :D

That was my niece actually. A diggle killed her :(.

No, Im just mildly retarded. EJO100488 is the username. I use EJO10488 a majority of the time I assumed that is what it was, but no. I'm just an asshole who cant read apparently.

I got my own username wrong DESPITE HAVING IT CORRECT IN MY SIGNATURE. Is there some sort of special EWBanishment or something I receive for being so dumb?

Edited by Vitamin E
  • Like 1

No, Im just mildly retarded. EJO100488 is the username. I use EJO10488 a majority of the time I assumed that is what it was, but no. I'm just an asshole who cant read apparently.

I got my own username wrong DESPITE HAVING IT CORRECT IN MY SIGNATURE. Is there some sort of special EWBanishment or something I receive for being so dumb?

I'm TheTKz and I couldn't find you either, Ruki. :(

Added both of you, my tag will either be axelanvil or xGRKxHitman

I've had cheapish stuff on before but ended up getting them. Like, when the contest was on to win your wishlist I was down to 9 and put Cave Story on. Next day, Indie Bundle 4 comes and I get it.

The contest is why half the stuff on there is there. Couldn't think of what to put on so, fuck it, expensive big name games like MW.

TKz is too nice!

Although, in buying me a game, my wishlist is now down to 9! :angry:

Also, Ellis and Edward Ruckus should have cheaper games on their wishlist when I'm feeling generous <_<

I'm too nice!? You got me Mass Effect you wonderful bastard! :wub:

TKz is too nice!

Although, in buying me a game, my wishlist is now down to 9! :angry:

Also, Ellis and Edward Ruckus should have cheaper games on their wishlist when I'm feeling generous <_<

I'm too nice!? You got me Mass Effect you wonderful bastard! :wub:

It's the least I can do :wub:

Plus, everyone should play Mass Effect!

I have to ask if the whole morality system in Mass Effect (or ANY games I guess) actually matters outside of, "The response from the NPC will be different, but after that 4 second scene the game will play exactly the same." Ive never understood the morality system in games, mostly because I haven't gone in depth outside of playing Star Wars TOR a little at a friends during Beta and playing the Mass Effect 2 demo (both games I couldnt get into, and not because of the morality system), so Im genuinely curious about it.

EDIT: I dont mean to come off as judging games strictly on the morality system, I just wonder why companies make a big deal about it.

Edited by Vitamin E

The morality system is incredibly boring, just like most other games. The more you make paragon decisions, the more paragon options become available, and vice versa for renegade. Most major decisions do have knock on effects (and will have heavy consequences in #3), but general conversational ones do very little.