Survivor: Vanuatu

Rebby

An FBI Agent on Survivor? Oh if only FOX hadn't moved The O.C. to Thursdays... Well we know he doesn't stand a chance; way too much of a threat. All in all looks like another bland cast, but I guess you never know.

If you look on the Early Show there's a video preview of some of the castaways. Travis looks like a moron :P

Here's what it says about it..

He obtained employment at a sales plant and eagerly pursued a career in wrestling on the side. Sampson was granted a tryout match with the National Championship Wrestling (NCW) in Cornelia, Georgia. NCW became the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) when Sampson began doing shows for the World Championship Wrestling and then with World Wrestling Entertainment. He was known to the wrestling community as "Romeo Bliss."
Edited by Rebnik

An ex-FBI agent? Ooooooh. Do the castaways get knowledge of what their fellow islanders do for a living? Because if not the agent can just be sneaky and lie about his occupation to throw people off.

The name "Romeo Bliss" sounds familiar, but by working WCW and WWE that more or less probably means that he's done Saturday Night and dark matches/Sunday Night Heat and Velocity.

Different people dislike reality TV for different reasons. I don't give a fuck. I'm a sucker for a good reality TV show. So hate if you want, I'll be watching with my big ol' Survivor banner. I'd rather watch Survivor than half the sitcoms they show on TV nowadays and I can't stand that drama BS like CSI or Law and Order or whatever the hell cool intellectual people masturbate to these days. Trying to watch some crime/law based TV drama with A.D.D. is something I cannot handle. That's why I'll stick to a healthy dose of Survivor, NFL Football, Hockey Night In Canada, Spongebob, Off The Record, Trailer Park Boys, That 70's Show, MXC, Friends reruns, and various MTV produced nonsensical shows such as Cribs, Pimp My Ride, Becoming, and The Newlyweds. I live off junk TV, baby, and I'm lovin' every minute of it.

Guest Evil Bill

We've got a guy on highway construction and a woman on highway repair...? Mechanical Bull Operator/Model?! And what is 'Loss Prevention'? That sounds like what the mafia told me I was paying them for after they broke my stereo.

My very early prediction goes to Brook. He looks like he might sneak his way in under the radar, and his job (Project Manager) doesn't quite lend itself toward anything unsavoury, except maybe bossiness. But then, if he gets in the same tribe as the drill sargeant...

• 3 weeks later...

Just a small bump. The seasons starts on the 16th, and the castaway's pre-show interviews are on the Vanuatu website.

As for picks, Travis looks like a moron <_< But I'd root for him just for the underdog factor. Lea as well, but I doubt he'll do any good.

Scout it my pick to go far, unless people think she's weak.

• 3 months later...

Yes, I saw it. I'm glad Chris won, power to the penis!

Overall thoughts...interesting Survivor, very good season. The constant power struggles made it fun to watch and I enjoyed it very much, from first episode to last. I wanted Rory to go further in the game, same with Sarge. Glad Ami didn't last to the end, but I am happy Julie lasted as long as she did, she was quite the hottie. But I am sooo happy Chris won. Eliza was annoying as hell, as well as one of the worst players in the game. Scout freaked me out with her hippie Earth loving lesbo dealy, and she was also a weak player. Twila, while she played the game much better than Scout and Eliza, annoyed me and something about her rubbed me the wrong way...and she double crossed the guys, which pissed me off.

All in all, Survivor > WWE Armageddon

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

I stopped watching about halfway through the season when The O.C. came back. If it had of been remotely interesting then I might have stuck with it, but the characters were utterly forgettable this year. By the way, did they confirm where Survivor 10 is gonna be?

few things

I was very glad to see Chris win beating all the odds and winning the game. Twila was annoying, Eliza was annoying and as EBG said Scout freaked me out also. I would have liked to see John K. go farther.

And heres hoping that all because Julie took it off in the show I hope she does it for playboy too. :D