Oh Dear God, My Ears, My Ears!

Hellfire

My sister has entered her teenage angst ridden Emo phase, and at the moment has some shit Emo band playing at full volume in my house. The only safe spot is my room, as its fortified, and i have the computer cranking out as much music as possible to stop the crap. I hate Emo, that is all :(

(I didnt know whether to put this in the Lounge or Entertainment, but i figured Emo music is kinda entertainment, and you guys would laugh at me, giving you entertainment, so thats why its here. Again, Fuck Emo music :()

Edited by Hellfire065

Guest Crimson Nightmare

That really sucks. I'd have destroyed a couple of cd's/maybe a stereo if I had to put up with that by now. I'm not too big on emo myself, so I can definately imagine the torment you must be going through <_<

What band is it?

I don't know how anyone classifies anything emo now. Emo is short for Emotional, is it not? So, does that make, say, nine inch nails emo, since the majority of Reznor's work is emotional?

:unsure:

its like the Dashboard Confessionals and that kinda stuff, like MTV emo type stuff. I just went in there and checked, theres like an hour and a half of Ashley Simpson songs coming up in like 4 or 5 minutes :(

Ashlee Simpson = So not EMO.

There are a lot of good bands that get the EMO label, like The Shins, Rooney, Bright Eyes, and Death Cab. MTV emo may suck, but there's plenty of quality shit outside of that realm.

Guest Mr McFarlane

If you want to get revenge on your sister, Open up the grills of the speakers (Assuming this is the big-ish speakers thing) and get some rubber disolving shit and put it around the speaker. You know the things that hols the speakers in when it "thumps". Bwahahahaha.