General Gaming Thread

TKz

Oh, and guys, which was the best Burnout game? I remember playing one of the earlier ones when it was all about the crashing and it was great, but I got Burnout Paradise and thought it was a bit shit.

I liked Paradise :( I've actually played most of the Burnout games, which surprises me. Didn't realise there were so few. I enjoyed Revenge a lot. I also played Burnout 2 a few times, but that was ages ago and I don't think I played it enough to remember. Weirdly, Burnout 2 is very possibly the only video game (excluding stuff like Jackbox and whatever) that my dad's played in the last maybe 30 years.

Arkham City:

Spoiler

So, did Joker/Clayface tie up and gag Harley?why? She wasn't even a distraction.

Also why didn't he take the cure when Harley got it?! There was no point I can see in her taking it to Clayface instead of actual Joker.

6 hours ago, MDK said:

Oh, and guys, which was the best Burnout game? I remember playing one of the earlier ones when it was all about the crashing and it was great, but I got Burnout Paradise and thought it was a bit shit.

Burnout 3, if you want a purer experience. Soundtrack is severely underrated.

19 hours ago, =BK= said:

Arkham City:

Hide contents

So, did Joker/Clayface tie up and gag Harley?why? She wasn't even a distraction.

Also why didn't he take the cure when Harley got it?! There was no point I can see in her taking it to Clayface instead of actual Joker.

It gets explained, how far are you?

1 hour ago, 9 to 5 said:

It gets explained, how far are you?

I beat the main story. I still had to look it up.

Spoiler

Apparently Talia did it. It would have been a whole lot clearer if Harley or Joker's goons mentioned a woman being them up and stealing the cure.

Man I hate the Riddler Trophies in this and Origins. Collecting them in Asylum was fun. These are chores.

8 hours ago, =BK= said:

Man I hate the Riddler Trophies in this and Origins. Collecting them in Asylum was fun. These are chores.

Arkham City? I'm not even bothering with these ones unless I happen to run across them. It becomes the same in Arkham Knight as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good game to play while listening to podcasts? Something sound matters little in? Minecraft and old GBA games are my go to games for this but I've tired on both things. Don't Starve looks like it may work.

3 hours ago, =BK= said:

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good game to play while listening to podcasts? Something sound matters little in? Minecraft and old GBA games are my go to games for this but I've tired on both things. Don't Starve looks like it may work.

Stardew Valley, for sure,

• Like 1