General Gaming Thread

TKz

How much would PS4's drop in price around Christmas? 

Reinstalled Stardew Valley for the PC in anticipation for the Switch version.  Quickly realized that while the PC controls aren't bad, the Switch controls should be excellent for this.

Also, should you want a relaxing game, go nab Steamworld Dig 2.  Improves on the original in some decent ways and can just be a chill game to play.

33 minutes ago, Skummy said:

Started playing Metal Gear Solid V last night. Is that entire opening sequence designed solely to test my patience?

It's a strange prologue/tutorial because the rest of the game doesn't really play much like that. While the hospital section is a slow trawl through a confined space, almost everything afterwards takes place in a freer open world setting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

I hear they had it start like that because it was originally (untitled Snake game).

I was looking for an appropriate image to go with the whole metal goose solid thing I wanted to make a funny out of, so I googled it and for some reason this was one of the results:

Super-Mario-Odyssey_10-03-17.jpg

• Like 3