General Gaming Thread

1 hour ago, Ruki said:

Playing NHL 19 since it's free on Xbox. This game hasn't really changed in the last 4-5 years, which is disappointing. And the menus are so laggy! How the hell am I going to play my franchise of the Milwaukee Beers? (I do like the expansion draft, that was cool).

And Be a Pro is... Ok? The shifts are way too long. I wish it was more like The Show.

I didn't buy this years, mainly because as you said, it hasn't changed in several years and I just never find time to play sports games anymore with the extensive back catalog of story games that I have, as well as the ones that should be coming out over the next year or two. I bought MLB The Show this year and I've only ever played the opening Boston/Houston game that you play while it's loading. Since then...nothing.

I feel like E3 is going to unveil or give new information to a lot of games that I'm going to want to buy at launch.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Gronk is vicious.

I can't tell with him because his jokes are typically pretty shit.

Posted Images

Anachronox, a 2001 game, predicted Funk Pop! toys

KhiTES5.jpg

Between this and Deus Ex accidentally predicting 9/11, one has to wonder how much Ion Storm knew.

What exactly is it? I got it on PS+ but haven't got round to it yet, it asked whether I wanted to play or create when I clicked it, and I was too confused to know...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IIRC it's a 3D Adventure game in the vein of Gone Home.

And if it's anywhere in the league of Gone Home I'd say it's worth a look. My backlog is pretty stuffed atm or I'd look at it too.

7 hours ago, Colly said:

What exactly is it? I got it on PS+ but haven't got round to it yet, it asked whether I wanted to play or create when I clicked it, and I was too confused to know...

That seems weird so I had to look it up - apparently it's a feature that was essentially asking if you just wanted to download the game like normal or focus on getting the intro installed first so you could play quicker.

I saw For The King on PS4. Has any got experience in the console version? Just wanting to know if it’s a good port or not. I enjoyed what I’ve played on PC so far.

So I'm doing it a little backwards but I decided to go back and beat all of the Assassin's Creed games in order. I'm probably not going to do them all in a row because I'll get AC fatigue but I feel like I've missed so much since the only one I've ever beaten is the first one. I'm going to skip that in this playthrough but I've currently got The Ezio Collection as well as AC III Remastered which has Liberation involved.

I didn't realize just how many Assassin's Creed games are out. I'm skipping the three side scroller ones though but this could be the death of me when it comes to gaming.

I found an annoying part of Spiderman. This stupid mission where you have to try to go through the areas with the drones, but you have to quickly switch into Stealth so that you don't get injured. I failed it 4 times before just deciding to turn it off for a bit. I get challenges and shit but holy hell it's annoying.

I think Brad Vickers left Alpha team behind in the chopper not because he was scared but because he might have been on Umbrella's/Wesker's payroll.

• Like 1
On 24/06/2019 at 04:41, Forky said:

I found an annoying part of Spiderman. This stupid mission where you have to try to go through the areas with the drones, but you have to quickly switch into Stealth so that you don't get injured. I failed it 4 times before just deciding to turn it off for a bit. I get challenges and shit but holy hell it's annoying.

This is where I stopped playing. I was finishing all side missions before continuing on with the story but then the TaskMaster ones popped up and I just couldn't. I feel like I should finish the story regardless but I will feel defeated.

6 hours ago, Rocky Champ Champ said:

This is where I stopped playing. I was finishing all side missions before continuing on with the story but then the TaskMaster ones popped up and I just couldn't. I feel like I should finish the story regardless but I will feel defeated.

This one isn’t even a taskmaster one. It’s one of Harry’s research labs. Still stupid. I’ll get it. I just might rage a lot.

• Like 1

Didn’t want to start a new topic; what are your thoughts on this new “auto chess/auto battler” games? League of Legends have their version called Teamfight Tactics and Valve has released their official once, Underlords. Personally, I love them. Big fan of Dota 2 and have 600+ hours on it, so it was always going to be a fun time for me. Just wondering if anyone else has played or is currently playing them and if so, would a thread involving the Auto Chess games be warranted?