General Gaming Thread

TKz

Anyone know what the difference between the standard edition and deluxe edition of Kingdom Hearts III is supposed to be?

6 hours ago, =BK= said:

Anyone know what the difference between the standard edition and deluxe edition of Kingdom Hearts III is supposed to be?

I got the All-In-One digital edition, just so I could own the whole Kingdom Hearts collection. There's also a keyblade that you can only get via the mobile app too.

21 more hours. I'm hyped.

So I'm playing the new You Don't Know Jack because I'm a massive trivia dork...

And I got a game where nearly every question references Frasier, including every single segment of the Jack Attack.

I fucking love YDKJ.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ace said:

I got the All-In-One digital edition, just so I could own the whole Kingdom Hearts collection. There's also a keyblade that you can only get via the mobile app too.

21 more hours. I'm hyped.

I actually already own the other two hardcopy. That's honestly the only reason I'm even considering buying a physical copy of III.  I think I'm gonna wait just a little bit though because I'm still deep into Xenoverse 2, need to play the Spider-Man DLC, want RE2 and 2K19. 

• 2 weeks later...

200 pounds?! Does it come with a bullet-deflecting frying pan?*

*The American deal is with a gun because of course it is

If you were 2K Sports, would you look to do a deal with the AAF so you could put a "fully licensed" football alternative on the market??

Would it even make a dent in Maddens popularity, with a lot of rumblings from Madden players that they long for the days of having NFL 2K??

Would an 8 league (as the AAF is right now) franchise mode even be appealing??

Well... they tried with All Pro once they lost access to the license and that didn't quite work out for them. But doing it without the expensive contracts might fare a bit better than that... but regardless, I could see them just sticking to the NBA - especially with their recent billion dollar expansion there. And that's especially since their entire revenue model seems to revolve around bleeding people dry for VC in that series, and with the unstable nature of that kind of stuff right now with people growing tired of it and it starting to get on shaky legal ground I don't know if they're going to want to go directly for an entirely new franchise unless they need to.

On 07/02/2019 at 12:43, Ruki said:

Lock picking in Kingdom Come is the absolute fucking worst.

After you gain a few levels in it, it's much better. But man, that early game thieving is annoying as hell.

Fun game though! I've still not done much of the main story..I'm too busy stealing stuff, shooting farm animals with my bow and murdering bandits. 

On 10/02/2019 at 12:11, million$$man said:

If you were 2K Sports, would you look to do a deal with the AAF so you could put a "fully licensed" football alternative on the market??

Would it even make a dent in Maddens popularity, with a lot of rumblings from Madden players that they long for the days of having NFL 2K??

Would an 8 league (as the AAF is right now) franchise mode even be appealing??

They should hold out for an XFL license. Paid DLC can be famous players from the original, such as He Hate Me and.... um.... okay just He Hate Me.

• Like 1

You have no idea how hard I got playing with randoms in Pubg en route to a personal best of 4 kills in a match when I gunned down the last person on the squad attacking us with all my team mates downed and whist rescusing them hearing in broken English "Road Dogg you are the man!" 😎

• Like 3

The first time that exact sentence has been uttered in the history of mankind.

Turns out I've had a The Division shaped hole in my life for a while. Wish I'd picked it up sooner. I've always shyed away from the whole games as a service thing, never thought it'd be for me.

Turns out I was wrong. The loot grind is all I've ever wanted.