General Gaming Thread

TKz

There's going to be a Game Of Thrones conference at E3. There will be tankards of wine, pork and salt fish, even a live band!

Please disregard the doors being locked behind you.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 07/05/2019 at 05:04, SeanDMan said:

There's going to be a Game Of Thrones conference at E3. There will be tankards of wine, pork and salt fish, even a live band!

Please disregard the doors being locked behind you.

Got the platinum in Division 2 last night (platinum #69 no less, wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy). I'd be surprised if it doesn't make my top 5 come end of the year, that gameplay loop is just incredibly satisfying.

I'm sure I'll go back whenever new content is added, because even after 85+ hours, it still felt super fun and super satisfying to run those missions/bounties/strongholds.

6 minutes ago, Josh to the World said:

Thanks to a game I shall not name (sort of for spoilers), I can never again hear “In the Hall of the Mountain King” without becoming incredibly stressed.

Oh man, isn't that the best bit though? I've never been so on edge. There's a video of...

Spoiler

Jonathan Blow

...doing that bit and it's great fun.

7 hours ago, Meacon said:

Does anyone have 7 Days to Die for either PS4 or PC? I have it for both and I've played it a little, but it's definitely a game better suited for playing with friends.

Both. 

Funnily enough, not this weekend or next because it is a long weekend and the following is my birthday weekend. 

June! 

36 minutes ago, RPS said:

Funnily enough, not this weekend or next because it is a long weekend and the following is my birthday weekend. 

June! 

Sounds good. I’m out of town this weekend for a wedding and next weekend is our first weekend home in like three weeks, so I gotta catch up on yardwork anyway. :)