General Gaming Thread

TKz

7 hours ago, Colly said:

What exactly is it? I got it on PS+ but haven't got round to it yet, it asked whether I wanted to play or create when I clicked it, and I was too confused to know...

That seems weird so I had to look it up - apparently it's a feature that was essentially asking if you just wanted to download the game like normal or focus on getting the intro installed first so you could play quicker.

So I'm doing it a little backwards but I decided to go back and beat all of the Assassin's Creed games in order. I'm probably not going to do them all in a row because I'll get AC fatigue but I feel like I've missed so much since the only one I've ever beaten is the first one. I'm going to skip that in this playthrough but I've currently got The Ezio Collection as well as AC III Remastered which has Liberation involved.

I didn't realize just how many Assassin's Creed games are out. I'm skipping the three side scroller ones though but this could be the death of me when it comes to gaming.

I found an annoying part of Spiderman. This stupid mission where you have to try to go through the areas with the drones, but you have to quickly switch into Stealth so that you don't get injured. I failed it 4 times before just deciding to turn it off for a bit. I get challenges and shit but holy hell it's annoying.

On 24/06/2019 at 04:41, Forky said:

I found an annoying part of Spiderman. This stupid mission where you have to try to go through the areas with the drones, but you have to quickly switch into Stealth so that you don't get injured. I failed it 4 times before just deciding to turn it off for a bit. I get challenges and shit but holy hell it's annoying.

This is where I stopped playing. I was finishing all side missions before continuing on with the story but then the TaskMaster ones popped up and I just couldn't. I feel like I should finish the story regardless but I will feel defeated.

6 hours ago, Rocky Champ Champ said:

This is where I stopped playing. I was finishing all side missions before continuing on with the story but then the TaskMaster ones popped up and I just couldn't. I feel like I should finish the story regardless but I will feel defeated.

This one isn’t even a taskmaster one. It’s one of Harry’s research labs. Still stupid. I’ll get it. I just might rage a lot.

• Like 1

Didn’t want to start a new topic; what are your thoughts on this new “auto chess/auto battler” games? League of Legends have their version called Teamfight Tactics and Valve has released their official once, Underlords. Personally, I love them. Big fan of Dota 2 and have 600+ hours on it, so it was always going to be a fun time for me. Just wondering if anyone else has played or is currently playing them and if so, would a thread involving the Auto Chess games be warranted?

Playing Wolfenstein: The New Order and there's a character that's basically "Jimi Hendrix but we couldn't get the rights to his likeness".

Why didn't I know about this sooner?

On 03/07/2019 at 15:08, OctoberRaven said:

Playing Wolfenstein: The New Order and there's a character that's basically "Jimi Hendrix but we couldn't get the rights to his likeness".

Why didn't I know about this sooner?

J is phenomenal, though they do manage to top that "it's this famous person but we're not going to directly acknowledge that it's this famous person" in The New Colossus.

16 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

J is phenomenal, though they do manage to top that "it's this famous person but we're not going to directly acknowledge that it's this famous person" in The New Colossus.

Like, I didn't know about before I played, but it took me about three seconds to figure it out, and hearing his guitar playing in it's full distorted acid rock glory just confirmed it. Still awesome, especially his last scene.

• 2 weeks later...