General Gaming Thread

TKz

If I remember right, 2's story is based around the Civil War storyline from the comics and 1 revolved around Dr. Doom and the Masters of Evil. So no, there's no real plot continuance.

Speaking of that actually, don't you find out why Nightcrawler wasn't in the third movie if you played one of the games?

In the Official X-Men game released with X3, it's explained.

It's on my pickup list, that and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Debating on snagging Darksiders, too, anyone played that?

I Finished Arkham Asylum and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 in the last 2 months and have Darksiders waiting for me.

Guess im not the only one way behind on Video Games

It's on my pickup list, that and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Debating on snagging Darksiders, too, anyone played that?

I didn't like Darksiders at all, felt like every other hack and slash game out there. (God of War and so on) But those games aren't for me anyway, so you might like them if you like God of War.

I've noticed that I've been playing alot of Ace of Spades these past 3 weeks. Basically since it went Beta (I think)

It's a very basic FPS which is a mix of a basic MineCraft and Team Fortress.

Edited by Rocky Feller