Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

1 hour ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Crusader Kings board game.

I suppose the real question here is, 'Can I bang my horse?' :shifty: 

StorePage1.jpg?sw=2000&sh=2000&sm=fit

Edit: This new update just looks fucking bonkers and I want it now.

Shattered and Random Worlds: Start your game on a fictional map of Europe as a small realm fighting for space, or on a random map with historical analogues for the great kingdoms of yore.

Neat :shifty: 

Warrior Lodges: Join a Pagan warrior lodge and raid your way up the ranks, unlocking access to powerful allies and greater military skill.

Does it have to be Pagan, though? :( 

Legendary Bloodlines: Descendants of great warrior heroes will have bonuses that match the accomplishments of their forefathers, including historical bloodlines of Charlemagne, Genghis Khan and others..

Don't they have enough? :shifty: 

Sway or Antagonize Your Neighbors: Try to win a reluctant vassal through charm and persuasion, or provoke someone you want to push into conflict.

run littlefinger.exe

Sainthood: Pious Catholics can become canonized, passing on their glory to their descendants and making their resting place a site of great value.

I actually think this is awesome, since aspects like that can really be applied to AGOT for things like crypts etc. 

Coronations: Feudal kings and emperors must find clergy to crown them, since all power descends from the heavens.

Dracarys.

New Crusade Events: Deeper gameplay for the religious wars of the era.

As long as it's applied to the War for Dawn :shifty: 

New Succession Laws: A Pagan Elder Council may have the final word in how a realm is divided among heirs, or a ruler may challenge his brother to combat to unify a realm.

Awesome, but again, why Pagan? :( 

And much more: Changes to religion, custom names for people or objects, deeper baptismal mechanics, lists of people you’ve killed, and other small changes for flavor and variety.

image.jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Franklin_1 said:

Way of Life, Sons of Abraham, The Old Gods, The Republic, Rajas of India, and Sword of Islam.

Can't answer for Jade Dragon because I don't own it. Holy Fury sounds great so far but waiting for more developer diaries to make a final call.

Get now:

• Legacy of Rome, purely for retinues. Not as useful as they apparently once were, but still can't beat standing armies in usefulness.
  • Reaper's Due, mainly because diseases get more indepth.

Dubious:

• Conclave. Personally, I like it.
  • Monks and Mystics: The society thing sounds cool, doesn't seem as fleshed out as it could. But hey Satanists :shifty:
  • Charlemagne. Go for it purely for the 769 start.

Can't answer:

• Horse Lords. Only use I got out of it was tributaries, which can be a pain in the ass if you have Charlemagne and play as Wessex in 769 :shifty:

LOL:

• Sunset Invasion because your mileage will really vary on the plausibility of Aztec invaders
  • Thanks 1

Ways to be an asshole in CK2: A Game of Thrones

Revoke the Sept of Baelor from the High Septon, revoke the Sept in Harrenhal. Give the Sept in Harrenhal to the High Septon, sit back and laugh. 

Image result for ck2 lunatic events

Crusader Kings II: Where a demonic sacrifice of a virgin 16 year old house, somehow grants you abilities some consider to be unnatural.

I did the same in my Cult of Hel run. At least there it made slightly more sense, as Slepnir is her half-brother since Loki is her father and Slepnir's mother.

7 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I can honestly say sex or masturbating was never on my mind when I smoked pot. I could barely move my arms, let alone expect to move anything else. 

But you did think about screwing animals? :shifty: 

...."Homosexualness"?

New idea for an Ironborn Playthrough: 

image.png

"We'll pay the iron price.....or gold if you prefer, it's really easier that way. Not to mention blood is kind of hard to get oot of my clothes."

Go ahead, make fun of America.  Whatever your outcome is is, you won't be wrong. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...