Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Meacon said:

With -.8% I'd imagine that means you run at the guy with a knife, trip, the knife spins and goes directly into your throat as you land, right?

Image result for roll a 1

• Like 2

Update: ended up getting plot power in the mid 70s, only meant for him to go into hiding so I could press my daughter-in-law's claim on Mercia. He died anyway, pressed her claim. Game ended with a four year old petty queen with a depleted army and a claimant faction with 300%+ power.

End result:  ┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻

I'm going to try something new in AGOT. 

Starting from Robert's Rebellion, I'm going to play as Illyrio Mopatis. For those that know about AGOT, but aren't quite up on the lore, he's a minor (but important) character in the books and...I guess 'associate' in the mafia nomenclature, of Varys. They made a fortune together in Pentos when they were younger, and in the books, he's plotting something with Varys, is responsible for Dany marrying Khal Drogo, and gives Tyrion hospitality in Pentos after he flees King's Landing. 

Anyway, I'm console moving Dany and Viserys to my court for a proper education. I could give a fuck about Viserys, he's a male which means factions are going to be popping up in Westeros for him to take the Iron Throne, and he's a lunatic, which makes him a liability. I'm probably going to end up killing him or using him in a minor breeding program to get a male and/or female, then castrating. You know what, I'm just going to do that, that seems more fun then killing him. 

The focus is going to be on Dany. She's going to get a primo military education, convert over to the Red God, and hopefully become a zealot by the age of 16. At that point I'm going to land her and keep dat fire burnin', either in Essos or Westeros, IDK. Maybe both, become the Goddess-Empress of Planetos. 

• Like 3