Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

7 minutes ago, Fly Eagles Fly said:

Did I mention that of all Ned's kids, Jon Snow was the first one to receive land of their own?

What version of the game are you playing? Because Jon Snow may learn a secret or two at a feast... :shifty:

1 minute ago, Mick said:

What version of the game are you playing? Because Jon Snow may learn a secret or two at a feast... :shifty:

Whichever one was released for the last patch before Jade Dragon. Contemplating a Cube game where I let the game play itself for a decade or two, then taking the reigns myself and trying to make sense of the world.

18 minutes ago, Fly Eagles Fly said:

Whichever one was released for the last patch before Jade Dragon. Contemplating a Cube game where I let the game play itself for a decade or two, then taking the reigns myself and trying to make sense of the world.

Oh Jesus. 

Tonight in six man tag team action, we've got Ned Stark, Tyrion Lannister, and Joffrey Baratheon defending Joffrey's Iron Throne against Mace Tyrell, Hoster Tully, and Doran Martell, who are fighting for Viserys Targaryen's claim.

Also, Jon Snow's set to be the next KINGINDANORF after Robb Stark was made a eunuch on an adventure.

Update: Hoster has since passed, leaving his son Edmund to rule....for a whopping one week before being killed in combat by Lyonel Frey. Thus, the Vale is now ruled by Catelyn Stark, who's fighting her husband in this war. Brandon died in Joffrey's dungeons and Rickon was sawed in half.

I didn't turn it into ruins, but here's what happened. I missed a revolt against Da Targ in da Norf, which put the Starks back in Winterfell (even though the Winterfell Targaryens have Stark ancestors :shifty: ) . Here's where my devious plan came into play. 

Star the incite revolte plot. I raised EVERYTHING and moved it to Winterfell. All realm levies, except the North's. Chased down the Stark Lord, where....something weird happened. 

The Junior High Dance of Dragons

Basically....my King, the Baratheon lord and the High Septon (Himself a Targaryen prince whom I pulled a few strings for) managed to trap the Norths' army in the Freylands. They were lead by...a dragon rider, the deposed Targ's wife who apparently is fighting for the guy that kicked her immediate family out of Winterfell. My dragon was maimed. 

So, it's her one dragon taking on 2.5. She lost, and since she ended up mangled and burned, she didn't die in combat - she did a few days later, but hey, no kinslayer. 

Dragon duels are fun :shifty: 

Currently, Sansa and Harrold's son Arnos has a fair bit of power coming his way. Stands to inherit the Vale and the Trident (after Cat and Sansa pass), with an outside shot for the North, depending on if Jon Snow ever has a child who isn't stillborn.

5 minutes ago, Fly Eagles Fly said:

If you don't take this to The Cube, you will. <_<

Maybe after I do a proper AAR. That one I started is probably going to be abandoned, even though I...I think this is the same game mentioned earlier. I'm 80 years in, so this is the farthest I've gone in GoT, and holy fuck, that family tree is more like a family ball of twine. 51 members, 70 if you include the New Baratheons, and lately I've been using the Martells as breeding stock, so the next couple generations are...yeah. 

I think I may just start as Aegon, ignore the hot Velaryon cousin, and just try to role play the traits while adhering to the guidelines I set for myself. 

• Like 1

Having proven to his dear friend King Robert that Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen were bastards of inscest between Cersei and Ser Jaime Lannister, Ned checks in on Tywin, a man who's legacy is now forever tarnished; to see how he likes him now: 

image.png

KEVAN: He humiliated us in front of the whole realm!
TYWIN: Yeah, but have you seen that sepulcher?

TIME FOR PHASE 2:

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I hate this character. His heir is a genius though and since everything was split Gavelkind, if I die I get to be the genius and get all my old shit back.

Now, whats the fastest way to kill myself?

I know, I will take my one county army and attack a seven county kingdom!

20180304025718_1.jpg

He'll mop the floor with me, imprison me, and murder me. I can't wait!

20180304025757_1.jpg

Wait WHAT.