Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

On 17/09/2018 at 23:54, Mick said:

image.png

Oh, this is a tough one....

I mean, if you're going to be a villain in a fantasy setting, no better way to establish it by doing the thing that was probably made up by anti-monarchists to portray nobles as evil.

TMW an AGOT run makes it a hundred years...

Started as Rhaegar in 8278. Took seduction focus, fell in love with Elia Martell at a feast, while I invited and seduced Ashara Dayne. Married Lyanna Stark, became a lunatic thanks to the treatment of syphilis. Married Elia AND Ashara, since High Valyrian lunatics can do that. Banged Cersei, had kid, couldn't marry her since she married...Hoster Tully, and banged Asha later on, giving rise to two cadet houses.

100 years in, the counties surrounding King's Landing are slowly filling with Targaryens, though my house is the pure one. Dragons are in the teens, my rulers are almost always just etc thanks to using the vanilla education instead of Conclave.

After Rhaegar was Aegon VI (The Bold), Daeron III (The Noble), and right now, Aemon the Gallant.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Meacxico said:

Wait, what expansion is this? I must be Lord of Delaware. :o 

Not an expansion, but the After The End mod. Officially, the mod's dead with the last version (the one I'm on) being compatible with patch 2.7.X, but there is a fan fork available for newer versions of the game.

The Duke of Delmarva is a good shout for a start point, but would be a good idea to conquer Philly as soon as possible after you begin because the WAR AMISH will go for it before too long.

Started a new run as Robb Stark, Parley at Storm's End.

Married Rosalin because her brother's stats were better than Jeyne's brother. Right out of the gate I get the Wolf Child event, so I have an adopted, tall genius bastard that I legitimize and renamed Edward.

Easily ROFLSTOMP Joffrey, give the Iron Throne to Stannis. I chose Stannis over Renly because I want to be left the hell alone, and Stannis as the king will have to fight a ton of wars. Or so I thought. Dany showed up, Married to Aegon, and took the throne. Aegon died trying to take a dragon, though. She ends up married to Trystane Martell.

Anyway, I married Sansa to Harrold Arryn. When I took King's Landing, I got a few courtiers out of it in addition to prisoners. Including Gendry. I married him to Arya. I beheaded every Westerman I captured, except Jaime and Tyrion. I sent them to the Wall.

Robb killed Balon Greyjoy, stopping the Ironborn, and took my forces Beyond the Wall to stop Mande. Then Winter came, but it was short. The White Walkers fell to a massive force of Northmen lead by the Blackfish.

Married Eddard the Wolf Child to Arya and Gendry's kid. Dany got deposed in favor of her son, but I invited her to Winterfell. I then bethroed one of my daughters to King Aelor I and proceeded to form an Alliance, specifically to save the Targaryen dynasty. To date, the only people not to fight against Robb has been Dorne and the Riverlands. 

So. Ned the Wolf now has a fucking werewolf for a daughter. She's strong, ugly, and the grandchild of Robb, Ned and Robert. Which also means, thanks to Baratheon lineage, she's also part Targaryen. She's only six, but also has lustful and lunatic. I've already bethroed her to one of Dany's kids. In fact, I'm going to marry ALL of Ned the Wolf's kids to Targaryens if I can, so that way the Starks in Winterfell become these fucking dragon riding monsters. I dont care about the kid's if Sansa, Rickon or Brandon. Ned is fucking Brandon's wife. And Ned gained Lustful as well. This is bar nine the most interesting run as a Stark I've had. 

I can't wait to see how it goes, but holy fuck.

• Like 4

TIL you can have Aerys give the order to BURN THEM ALL!

(Jaime didn't hear it :shifty:)

Basically, it kills everyone at KL, and turns it into a ruin. And that's why Rhaegar is now the king.

Maybe you unlock a new execution method this way?

3 minutes ago, Mick said:

Sitting on him? :shifty:

Let's just say you'll be happy to have your enemies for dinner.

I mean as hilariously out of character that is for Stannis the idea of a guy called The Merciless begging for mercy is too rich.