Diablo III

Ruki

Well, the big advantage would be that you just pay for the game and you don't have to deal with a monthly fee; being able to replay any quest you want is a nice feature without having to go through all the bullshit again.

The bigest problem I would forsee would be the reliability on an internet connection, which really makes me wonder just what the hell they were thinking, probably to cut down on piracy. It gets really fucking annoying to be getting lag while you're doing single player mode, though <_< .

The idea is that it stops people hacking and giving themselves insane items and selling them in the auction house for real money. Which sucks because I don't even give a shit about auction stuff... I just want to play single player, maybe with Ruki and Ellis multi. :(

I'm with Ellis, I can't get past the End Boss for Act II on Nightmare, my Barb just can't do it D:

I think he is the hardest boss boss in the game. (later the elits will often get harder than any normal boss)

Usually diablo is a lot more fun and a lot faster to play in a good group. When my Diablo team wassent online, i just joined random teams till i found a team that played smart. Usualy no boss should be a big problem when people skill for him and not just run into their doom.

I can play today, later tomorrow night (MAYBE), Wednesday during the day, not at all Thursday and maybe on Friday if it's earlier in the day. Then Saturday night for a bit and Sunday whenever after 8pm.

...So, yeah. >_>