Euro 2012 Predictions Compo

Colly

As discussed in the Euro thread, I'm already running a prediction competition with my mates so I've got a shiny spreadsheet all ready to go, so thought I'd offer my services to EWB too. Not precious about it at all, so if anyone's got any suggestions just let me know.

Basically you predict the scores of all the group games, scoring 5 points for a correct score and 3 for a correct result. Predict the four semifinalists for 5 points each, the winner for 10, and choose a top scorer and score a point per goal they score. Highest score at the end wins.

In terms of running it unless anyone has a better idea I'm thinking I'll just e-mail the forms out to be sent back to me before the first game and I'll post score updates every so often. In terms of dirty great cheating I'll send my own sheet to everyone so I can't change anything, happy to circulate everyone else's if necessary but I'm quite trusting.

Yes? No? Just stick an email addy in your reply to save me digging.

Woo!

It actually isn't me usually, but our usual organiser is making excuses and I've got a title to defend, Spain won me £200 in 08 when I was sat watching in an Indian on the Algarve. Memories...

I've always preferred the 'pick the semifinalists' method, that way you aren't making mid tournament adjustments or overly informed decisions based on injuries etc, takes a bit of the fun out of it especially if the leaders just start playing it safe. Wha'ever though.

Now I know all your names!

Edited by Colly