Best Bargain Ever

K

Bastard...the cheapest Filth CD I've ever seen here was $27.99

Cheezus, even in America they're lower than that. I can probably get a CoF CD brand-new from Hastings (chainstore that's apparently only in Southern US) for like anywhere between $12-$15.

Bastard...the cheapest Filth CD I've ever seen here was $27.99

Cheezus, even in America they're lower than that. I can probably get a CoF CD brand-new from Hastings (chainstore that's apparently only in Southern US) for like anywhere between $12-$15.

Edited by Gabriel

CD wise i got "Skeletons" by Nothingface for £2.99, I also managed to pic up Wrestlemania VIII VHS for £1.50.

Dani Filth has a home in a town 11 miles down the road from where I live, I've heard from other friends who have seen him that hes a bit of a cock but it's ok cause he writes some decent music to make up for that.

EDIT: Also, I bought the Resident Evil 2 soundtrack (AWESOME, btw), and got a listen to Cradle's new track "Nymphetamine", which will be on the new disc, same title, which is to be the first release on the Roadrunner label (if I recall correctly). Amazing track, with great backup vocals, amazing instrumental, and the lyrical and vocal genius of Dani Filth.

EDIT: Also, I bought the Resident Evil 2 soundtrack (AWESOME, btw), and got a listen to Cradle's new track "Nymphetamine", which will be on the new disc, same title, which is to be the first release on the Roadrunner label (if I recall correctly). Amazing track, with great backup vocals, amazing instrumental, and the lyrical and vocal genius of Dani Filth.

Have you heard Gilded Cunt?

*Doesn't leave the house to go up town, although if i lived in America/Canada, i'd go to a mall alot.*

And i'm not legally able to buy cd's off the internet, something my parents like reminding me of and won't let me buy. They don't trust me on ebay, although i rarely visit. I may try and persuade them to let me use that, since my mams friends son, who is 12, bought a game off it. So meh, she better :@.