WWE:TNA

user posted image

A few weeks ago James Mitchell promised that the apocalypse was coming. He informed us that there would be seven to bring forth that promised apocalypse. We've been told by the sinister Minister himself, that Seven and Mysterio are the first of those seven. What will they have in store for the rest of the locker room this coming Monday? Will another one of those seven be revealed? Only James Mitchell himself could answe that, but he isn't talking. Tune in Monday night to find out.

CONFIRMED MATCHES

AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho [WWE Title Match]

Doug Basham vs Donovan Morgan

Johnny Stamboli vs Johnny Blaze

PLUS

An update as to just who will compete in the WWE title match at No Way Out

Edited by cerebralkiller9

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EntertainmentNonStop.com

News and Rumors

By: Nathaniel Demerest

As it stands right now, with Edge out for another year and Shane Douglas walking out, the WWE title match at No Way Out is still being promoted as a four way match. WWE:TNA will more than likely move two other contenders to the WWE title up for that match. With AJ Styles and Christian set to battle for the shot at a the WWE title at Wrestlemania 20, don't expect them to be part of the match. The most likely candidates are Chris Benoit, Billy Gunn, Matt Hardy, Rob Conway, and Maven.

Now, speaking of the much talked about walk-out just two days ago, we've gotten confirmation of all the stars that decided to walk-out. The already announced superstars were Tommy Dreamer, Bubba Ray & D-Von Dudley, Shane Douglas, and Cibernetico. But those that were not known until now are CM Punk, Low Ki, Tajiri, and Sean O'Haire. The reason behind the newly revealed four superstars are unknown. Low Ki and Tajiri had just been paired together and it had been the first time back on TV for Low Ki since winning the Super J tournament. O'Haire was set to move back into the heavyweight title picture, so like Douglas, it's strange that he would walk out with a push just coming to him.

A few days ago we reported that WWE:TNA might be contacting former WWE superstars that are now considered legends, for a possible match with Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 20. Well we've gotten word from a reliable source that the rumored names were way off and that in fact a legend has been contacted and he has agreed to the proposed match. The source would not reveal who the legend is, but did let us know that he is a former WWE champion, as well as a former Intercontinental champion.

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

Monday, February 16, 2004 Results

Dark Matches

Onyx & Orlando Jordan d. Julio Dinero & Brian Lawler

Alexis Laree d. Jenny Taylor

Nick Dinsmore d. Frankie Kazarian

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::[iNTRO VIDEO AND PYRO EXPLOSIONS]:::

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a jam-packed show for you.

user posted image

Cole: Just a week away from No Way Out, both Shelton Benjamin and Randy Orton will step into the ring against each other. Orton must step up against The Undertaker, while Shelton has athe chance of a lifetime, as he is one of three men challenging Chris Jericho for the WWE title.

user posted image

Mathews: Also tonight, Chris Benoit will team with the Women's champion, Victoria, to take on Rob Conway and Victoria's No Way Out opponent, Trish Stratus.

user posted image

Cole: Seven makes his first in-ring appearance tonight, as he faces the returning Val Venis. Val will have to watch out for James Mitchell and Mysterio at ringside.

user posted image

Mathews: In what could be a preview of Wrestlemania 20's main event, Chris Jericho defends the WWE title against AJ Styles tonight.

Cole: AJ Styles could very well be heading into No Way Out to defend the WWE title instead of a Wrestlemania title shot against Christian. But if AJ was to come out champion tonight, would that in turn make Chris Jericho versus Shelton Benjamin and the two unknown opponents, a match to earn a Wrestlemania title shot?

Mathews: You make a great point there Cole. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Also, don't forget Shane McMahon will also be announcing who will fill the two empty spots in the WWE title match, tonight. But right now we must go to the opening bout between Doug Basham and Donovan Morgan.

Doug Basham vs Donovan Morgan

(O:72%, C:71%, M:74%)

The match itself wasn't that long, but it was effective for what it was worth. Doug and Donovan went hold for hold, but Morgan took control after a few exchanges. Doug's fate was sealed when Morgan hit him with a devastating head and arm suplex. Morgan pulls Doug up from the mat and nailed him with the Chickenwing Michinoku Power Driver. The referee dropped down and made the easy three count.

Winner: Donovan Morgan

Donovan Morgan got up to his feet and looked as intense winning, as he did through out the entire match. The referee didn't raise his arm, most likely due to fear of what Morgan would do. The referee left the ring and Morgan just looked down at Basham. Morgan went to a corner and raised his arms up in the air, much to the delight of the crowd. Morgan leaped out of the ring and we cut to the back.

Legend Killer's Arrival

(O:80%)

In the back we see The Coach rushing towards the parking lot. As he gets there, we see Evolution stepping out of a black, stretch limo. Randy Orton and Ric Flair are the first two to exit the limo, followed by Torrie & Maven, then Kazarian & Shane. Coach walks up to Randy and begins to ask him questions.

Coach: Randy, I need a moment of your time. The fans want to know your thoughts on facing Shelton Benjamin later on tonight.

Orton looks at Coach with a slightly blank look on his face. The expression changes quickly into one of anger.

Coach: I take it that you didn't know you were wrestling tonight, much less Shelton?

Orton keeps staring at Coach with the same angry look on his face. This begins to make Coach a little worried. Flair pats Orton on the back and then the look of anger goes away. Orton cracks a somewhat cocky smile.

Orton: Listen Coach, it doesn't matter if it's Shelton Benjamin tonight, or The Undertaker next Tuesday. The fact of the matter is, the legend killer is unstoppable. I mean look at my record at the moment. I have beaten them all. Benoit, Guerrero, Angle, Cena, you name them and I've taken them down. I'm on a roll and the legend killer tour starts up once again once I've destroyed The Undertaker. But tonight, Shelton Benjamin is nothing more than a warm-up for me.

Coach: Well no disrespect Randy, but you should take Shelton a little more seriously than just a warm-up. He does have a few victories over current WWE champion, Chris Jericho.

Flair: Coach, does it look like the legend killer here cares about some victories that Benjamin has over Jericho?! No, he does not! WOOOOO!

Flair does a short strut and comes back to Orton's side.

Coach: Well obviously not, but still the question needs to be asked, are you looking to far ahead to your match with The Undertaker, which could hurt your chances of coming out victorious tonight?

Orton: Coach, you are getting on my final nerve here, so you need to watch what you say to me. As for looking ahead, yes I am. The biggest match in my career is upon me, so I need to concentrate everything I have towards that match. And Coach, I'm gonna make a huge announcement right now. At No Way Out, I will prove to you, the fans around the world, and to Taker himself that I am indeed a legend killer, because I will do it on my own. Evolution will not be at ringside at all!

Flair: Are you sure about this Randy?

Orton: Ric, I'm as sure as ever that I can do this. So if you have nothing else Coach, we're out of here.

Orton and Evolution begin to walk towards the door to enter the arena. As the crew is walking, Flair stops and turns around. Flair goes over to Coach and smiles.

Flair: Oh yeah Coach, like I tell my girls, I like a little ass, not a smart ass.

With that said, Flair clocks Coach with a right hand. Flair begins to laugh and walks away. As Coach lays on the ground, holding on to his jaw, we fade out to a commercial break.

:::[COMMERCIAL BREAK]:::

user posted image

Johnny Stamboli vs Johnny Blaze

(O:72%, C:73%, M:70%)

We returned from commercial break and the match got under way. Stamboli dominated the match early on, but a small mistake gave Blaze the chance to take control. Blaze worked on Stamboli's leg for a while, but Stamboli began to mount a comeback. Blaze tried to hit him with the Light It Up DDT, but Stamboli countered it into a release Northern Lights Suplex. Blaze got up to his feet and Stamboli lifted Blaze up into a press slam. With the crowd going wild, Stamboli dropped him onto his shoulder and hit a powerslam. Blaze kicked out at two and Stamboli prepared to finish him off. When Blaze got up, Stamboli caught him and hits the Fugettabout It. Stamboli makes the cover, 1.......2.......3!

Winner: Johnny Stamboli

Torrie comes down to ringside and slides into the ring. Stamboli looks at her and appears to be confused. Torrie walks around him and rubs his chest and back, then goes around and stands in front of him and runs her hand down his arms. While this is going on, Maven leaps over the guard rail and slides into the ring and attacks Stamboli from behind. Torrie laughs on as Maven stomps away on The Bull. The crowd pops when a woman wearing a Yakees cap jumps out of the crowd and slides into the ring. The woman spears Torrie down and this distracts Maven. He goes over and pulls her off Torrie by the hair. This causes the cap to fall off and we see that it's Trinity. As Maven tries to strike Trinity, Stamboli has gotten up to his feet and he pulls Maven away. Stamboli punches away on the Evolution member and then clotheslines him over the top rope. As Trinity tries to catche Torrie again, she rolls out fo the ring and goes over to Maven. Trinity and Stamboli stand tall in the ring with their arms in the air. As the fans cheer them on, we cut to the backstage area.

[Johnny Blaze +1 Overness]

Time for Payback

(O:86%)

Jamie Noble is shown walking into his locker room. As he enters, we see that the locker room has been trashed. Noble goes over and kicks things away and looks for his things. He sees that nothing is missing, so he looks around some more to see if the person is still in there. He finds nobody, so picks up his stuff from the floor and then sees that there is a note taped onto his gym bag. Noble pulls it off and we see that it says, "The Game is now officially on!" Noble realizes that it was more than likely Triple H who did the trashing. As he is about to clean up, there is a knock on the door.

Noble: Damn it, now what!! What the hell do you want?!!

Noble swings the door open, but before he can see anything, Triple H charges in and tackles him down. H begins to lay in with hard punches. Noble manages to get away, but H grabs him from behind and slams him into the wall. Noble staggers back and H grabs him again and tosses him into the wall, which gets busted up when Noble flies through it. H opens the door and goes out after Noble. He lifts him up and nails him with a Pedigree. Before H can do more harm, officials come over and pull him away from the US champion. We fade out to commercial as H tries to go back to attack Noble.

Chris Jericho vs AJ Styles [WWE Championship]

(O:95%, C:90%, M:100%)

A shocker to the fans, the WWE championship match came on early on in the show. Both Jericho and Styles brought their best to the table. The fans were on the edge of their seat through the entire match. Jericho and Styles both took turns controlling the match. Half way through the bout, Jericho used an illegal low blow to take full control. Styles began to mount a comeback and it got him a couple near falls. Ten minutes into the match, Jericho ducked a clothesline attempt from Styles and the referee was knocked out of the ring. Jericho slid out of the ring as Styles checked on the referee. Jericho grabbed his WWE title and slid in and layed in the ring waiting for Styles. Without knowing the Jericho has the title, Styles lifted the referee up and rolled him back into the ring. As Styles is about to slide into the ring, Christian comes running down the ramp. Styles lifts Jericho up and manages to see the belt shot coming and drops down out of the way. Jericho tries again, but Styles knocks the belt out of his hands. As Styles tries to grab Jericho, he gets kicked low by the champion. Styles drops down to his knees in pain. Christian slides into the ring and attacks the champion. Jericho staggers back and tries to exit the ring, but can't. Christian sets Jericho up for the Unprettier, but Jericho drops down and escapes Christians grasp. Jericho rolls back and shoves Styles towards Christian's back. Christian feels someone behind him, so he reaches back and nails an Unprettier. Unknowingly, he hits it on Styles. Jericho picks Christian up and drives him into the ring post and then tosses him out of the ring. Jericho runs over Styles and leaps to the middle rope and springs off with the Lionsault. The referee slowly begins to count, 1..........2.........3!

Winner: Chris Jericho

Christian pulls himself up by grabbing on to the apron. He looks on as Jericho grabs his belt and rolls out of the ring with a huge smirk on his face. Jericho taunts Christian as he makes his way up the ramp. Before Jericho can make it to the top of the stage, we hear "Marvelous Me" plays. The crowd goes wild at the sound of the song and Jericho's eyes widen. He turns around and looks for someone to come out of the entry way, but nobody comes out. On the titantron we see, "The Bad Guy returns......at No Way Out!. The crowd erupts at the sight of the message on the tron. Many "Hall" chants break out throughout the arena. As Styles rolls over to his stomach, we fade out to a video hyping up No Way Out.

[Chris Jericho +1 Overness]

It All Hits the Fan

(O:84%)

We return from the No Way Out video and see Styles and Christian arguing. The two scream out at each other and it then leads to Styles charging in with his shoulder into Christian and drives him intot he wall. The two exchange blows and then Christian tackles Styles down to the floor. Styles muscles Christian off himself and then leaps up to his feet. Christian charges at Styles, but ends up taking a spinning heel kick. Styles lifts Christian up and tries to hit a Styles Clash, but Christian manages to escape it. Christian tries to hit an Unprettier on Styles, but gets shoves into the wall. As the two continue to brawl, security and officials rush to the scene and pull the two apart.

Seven (w/Mysterio) vs Val Venis

(O:85%, C:84%, M:86%)

As we cut to a shot of the arena, we see Seven beating on Val Venis on the ramp. Venis is busted open and Seven jerks him up to his feet and tosses him down the ramp. Seven rolls Venis into the ring and the referee calls for the bell. This match lasted no more than a minute and a half. Seven dominated the entire match and hit Venis with a few hard hitting moves. Venis looked pretty much knocked out, but Seven lifted him up and nailed him with the Sinner Shot. The referee dropped down when Seven made the cover and counted the three count.

Winner: Seven

The lights dimmed down as Seven picked up the win. The titantron lights up and a message appears, "Five more souls will be collected, then the apocalypse will arrive!". The tron fades to static and then the face of James Mitchell appears. He begins to laugh sinisterly as we fade to a commercial break.

Full No Way Out Card Announced

(O:86%)

As we return from commercial break, we see Shane McMahon sitting in his office.

Shane: Ladies and gentlemen, as you know No Way Out is next Tuesday night. I have just signed a huge six man tag match due to the actions of Maven and Evolution tonight. Also, our WWE title match has taken a huge blow over the last few days, as Edge has been sidelined with an injury and Shane Douglas has left the company. This left us with a void to fill. We could have gone simply with Shelton Benjamin versus Chris Jericho, but we felt that all the hype for a four way match should not be wasted. With that said, we took a close look at our roster and their win/loss records and decided that one person stood tall over all the rest and deserved to be in this match. That man is none other than Chris Benoit. This now leaves one more spot to fill in the match, so I looked for someone deserving of the shot, but a lot of the men in the roster need to prove to me that they deserve it. So I contacted a close friend and he agreed to come to No Way Out and take part in this match. Ladies and gentlemen, the fourth man in the WWE title match is the one, the only, Scott Hall!

With that announcement said, a video rundown of the entire card plays.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

As the video ends, we see the superstars involved in the following match make their way down to the ring.

Chris Benoit & Victoria vs Rob Conway & Trish Stratus

(O:85%, C:86%, M:85%)

The match was a lot better than people would expect. The divas were giving their all tonight and the fans showed them great respect for the effort. Conway and Benoit put on one of the greatest performances of their own. The two men showed signs of having what it takes to be contenders for the WWE title. Victoria and Trish battled to the outside, which brought Conway and Benoit into the ring. The two traded blows for a bit, but it all came to a sudden end, as Benoit caught Conway out of nowhere with a Crippler Crossface.

Winners: Chris Benoit & Victoria

Conway rolled out of the ring, holding on to his arm. Trish helped him up the ramp, but the whole time she looked back and traded words with Victoria. Benoit and Victoria celebrated their victoriy in the ring. Chris Jericho came out to the stage and looked down at the ring and locked eyes with Benoit. The two stared at each other as we cut to the last commercial break of the night.

Randy Orton vs Shelton Benjamin

Match - (O:89%, C:87%, M:91%)

Aftermath - (O:90%)

When we returned from commercial break, the two men made their way down to the ring. Shelton and Orton went face to face, but Orton pulled the old thumb to the eye trick and got the early advantage. Orton dominated Shelton for a good five minutes, but then he began to mount the classic comeback. Orton was surprised at Shelton's comeback. Orton tried to hit a quick RKO, but Shelton countered it into a back roll up. Orton kicked out with just a split second before the referee came down for the three count. Flair tried to get involved, but Shelton knocked him off the apron.

Winner: No Contest

As Shelton and Orton continue to do battle, the lights go out and a gong is heard. A bright purple spotlight shines over the ring. At this time, both Shelton and Orton have stopped fighting. A figure emerges from the entry way and this brings an extremely scared look to the face of Orton. Shelton looks on, but is struck from behind by Jericho, who came out from the crowd. The referee doesn't know what to do, so he allows everything to go on. Orton looks on and then sees the figure walking towards the ramp, so he runs out of the ring and leaps over the guard rail. Orton runs through the crowd and disappears through one of the exits. The figure on the ramp waves his hand, as if calling for the lights, and they come on. The crowd pops when they see that the person in the dark was Chris Benoit wearing a coat. Benoit sprints down to the ring and attacks Jericho. The two trade blows as the WWE:TNA copyright logo comes on the screen. The show goes off the air with a final shot of Benoit applying the Crossface on Jericho.

Overall Rating: 87%

TV Rating: 5.88

People in Attendance: 10,020

Ticket Sales: $400,800

user posted image

With Uncensored being just a week away from this upcoming Sunday, the Intercontinental title tournament is nearly coming to an end. Mark Jindrak and Raven face off next week, while Danny Basham awaits the winner of the Big Show versus Billy Kidman match. Kidman overcame a big challenge two weeks ago when he beat Scott Steiner. The challenge standing before him is by far the most challenging to date. Kidman must defeat the seven foot tall, five hundered pound giant in order to advance to next week's match. Can Kidman his roll and defeat Show? Or will Big Show give us a repeat of last week's assault on Kidman?

Tune in live Thursday night to find out!

CONFIRMED MATCHES

Big Show vs Billy Kidman

Chris Harris & Stacy Keibler vs Danny Basham & Dawn Marie

Triple X vs Howard & Terkay

Chris Nowinski vs Nova

EntertainmentNonStop.com

News and Rumors

By: Abe Linkin

WWE:TNA to go interactive? Sources within the company tell us that this idea has been floating around for the last six months. It has come up within the last few weeks. If the company were to go ahead with the idea of going interactive, it would begin a few weeks before or a few weeks after Wrestlemania 20. Just how they would do it, is unknown. Would they put out an interactive pay-per-view or maybe even an interactive edition of Raw/Smackdown.

As we get closer and closer to Wrestlemania 20, rumors of huge changes keep shooting up to the surface. From what we've been hearing, WWE:TNA could very well put things in motion sometime during or after the two upcoming PPV's. We don't know for sure if it will be through debuts of new stars, sudden face/heel turns, or even another change to the rosters. WWE:TNA is known to be a company to make changes out of nowhere, so anything is possible. A change is in the works, as we've already seen a drastic change with the title picture on Raw. Who would have thought Scott Hall would be challenging for the title this year?

Speaking of the two major titles from Raw and Smackdown. On the Raw side, it looks like we are headed towards a very long and entertaining "road to the championship", as this is the first time in years that we've seen so many possible contenders looking for a shot. The top challengers at the moment are of course Shelton Banjamin, Scott Hall, and Chris Benoit. Those not that far behind are AJ Styles, Christian, Randy Orton, Charie Haas, Jamie Noble, and Triple H. With this many superstars after the championship, it wouldn't surprise us if we saw the reurn of the 10 man Elimination Chamber. Over on the Smackdown side it's another story. Even though there is not as huge of a list of stars going after the title, those that are after it are extremely worthy of the shot. Currently John Cena is defending against Kane, but has a rough road ahead with challenger ranging from RVD, Batista, and Matt Morgan to Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, and Brock Lesnar. Cena will have a tough time keeping that gold around his waist.

EntertainmentNonStop.com

News and Rumors

By: Joe Hackett

This is our special, backstage report. We've managed to get one of our reporters into the backstage area of tonight's Smackdown show. We are under an hour away from air time and we are hearing that the backstage area is chaotic at the moment.

We are being told that some superstars from both the Raw and Smackdown rosters are being talked about, with possible releases being handed out. Some of the names are interesting indeed, but we won't know for sure until after Smackdown.

The planned return angle for Emad Yehia is said to now be in the process of being reworked. The plan that was in the works has now been dropped due to conflicts. We found out that Emad Yehia was set to return and reveal that he had been the person that helped Tom Howard and Sylvester Terkay win the tag team titles. Due to the fact that Howard and Terkay are going to tour Zero One in a few weeks, their lack of appearances would make the return meaningless. Because of that, the company is now trying to find a new route to take with the return of Emad Yehia. It's not likely, but the return could be pushed back a few weeks.

A lot of people have been wondering who the Canadian Express could be, and just what they will be like when they do show up. Well we've gotten word that the Canadian Express could very well be an updated take on one of the better tag teams from the 80's, the Midnight Express. I don't know how good of an idea that is, but I don't see the idea working without Jim Cornette.

This is all for now. Check back later for our Smackdown report.

user posted image

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Dark Matches

Bryan Danielson d. Danny Dominion

Spanky d. Jerrelle Clark

Bobby Roode d. Matt Cross

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::[iNTRO VIDEO AND PYRO EXPLOSIONS]:::

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The pyro explosions die down and the cameras fly over the crowd. As we are getting shots of all the signs in the crowd, we hear Mike Tenay and Joey Styles welcome us to Smackdown.

Tenay: Welcome everybody, I'm Mike Tenay and I'm joined as always by Joey Styles. Tonight we have a great show leading up to the last stop before Uncensored next week. Here tonight we will see a lot of action, and quite possibly a few surprises along the way.

user posted image

Tenay: The monster Batista, who has been on a roll since coming to Smackdown, will take on Rico. Now Rico is making his first in-ring appearance on Smackdown tonight, so he is looking to come out the winner of this match. The only problem for Rico is that Batista is so focused on Brock Lesnar, that he may end up taking a severe beating from Batista because of that.

user posted image

Styles: Well Mike, as angry as Batista may be, he isn't the only one. Stacy Keibler and Dawn Marie have been dying to get a hold of each other for weeks now. Well tonight they get that chance, as they will face off in this highly promoted mixed tag match. Chris Harris will join Stacy, while Danny Basham will lend his support to Dawn.

user posted image

Tenay: And in the main event, the 3 Live Kru look to take down Rob Van Dam and Kane. RVD an Kane are both members of Paul Heyman's Dangerous Alliance, so James and Killings will need to be watching out for outside interference.

Styles: No kidding Mike. The Dangerous Alliance has shown us the kind of damage they can do in packs. Just look at how they destroyed both Eddie Guerrero and John Cena on the night that they formed the alliance. But enough of that, lets go to our opening bout.

Christopher Nowinski vs Nova

O:77% C:79% M:73%

Both men made their televised returns to Smackdown on tonights show. Nowinski took control of the match early on, but Nova quickly turned the tables. Nowinski mounted a comeback, but it was put to a halt by a Novacaine. The referee only managed to count to two before Nowinski got his shoulders up. Nova prepared to hit Nowinski with the Kryptonite Krunch, but instead went up to the top rope. As Nowinski got up to his feet, Nova dove off with a crossbody. As the hit the mat, Nowinski rolls through and hooks the legs, 1.......2.......3!

Winner: Christopher Nowinski

Nova looks up at the referee, in complete shock. nova rolls out of the ring and shoves the time keeper off his chair. Nova snatches the chair up and folds it. He slides into the ring and cracks Nowinski in the back with the chair. Nova begins to lay chair shot after chair shot to the back of Nowinski. Nova picks Nowinski up and then drives him down onto the chair with a Spin Doctor. Nova screams at Lillian to give him the mic.

Nova: That was the last straw! I'm sick of this! I'm sick of the politics, I'm sick of being held down, I'm just simply sick of all the bull[CENSORED]! All the fans here know that I deserve better than this! Unlike a lot of the guys back there, I am a true wrestler! I have payed my dues through years of working events in school gyms and bingo halls! But do I get the respect that I deserve? HELL NO! So Bischoff, I demand that you fix this. I am demanding that you get on your little cell phone and call up Vince McMahon, because you have a huge problem on your hands.

"I'm Back" hits and this stops Nova from talking. The crowd goes wild as the General Manager steps out and walks down the ramp. Bischoff doesn't waste any time and just quickly enters the ring. Bischoff takes the mic away from Nova and speaks.

Bischoff: Listen Nova, you have to calm down. Why don't we take this to the back. This matter doesn't have to be aired publically. Come on, lets go.

Nova shakes his head "no". As Bischoff is about to say something, Nova snatches the mic away and shoves Bischoff down. Nova brings the mic up and speaks again.

Nova: No Bischoff, I'm not going back there again so you can simply toss more bull[CENSORED] over what you've already given me. This matter will be fixed now! You see, I am sick of glorified backyard wrestlers, ex-football players, and microphone superstars getting the big time treatment in this company. Now if you didn't get that, I meant that I'm sick of people like Mick Foley, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Goldberg being treated like huge superstars, when they have about zero talent in their bodies. Yet people like me don't get a fair chance. I mean look at Chris Benoit, probably the greatest wrestler in the company, yet he gets no respect. I'm surprised he hasn't snapped also. But all management does is turn us into stepping stones for young punks and talentless hacks. Well [CENSORED] THAT! Bischoff, I've scratched and clawed my way up to this stage of my career. I've shed the comedy act role that was placed on me during my ECW days. I've worked to revamp my style, but what has that gotten me? NOTHING! Yeah, I might have held the Raw tag titles with my so called "friend", Frankie Kazarian, but what meaningful thing did that do for me. Look at me, this is the first time I've been seen on TV in over four months! But over on Raw, Frankie is all over the screen with Evolution. Funny though, he and I were once known as Evolution, but once the idea for that stable came up, we had to give up the name, but now he's part of it. So I'll tell you what Bischoff, since you want to work things out, I'll bite. I leave, but the condition is that you go back there and you get on the phone with Steamboat. You get him to take the problem all the way up to Vince. The three of you work it out and find a solution. Then in two weeks, I will be in this ring and I expect an answer! But so help god, if my demands aren't met, you will wish that you never crossed Nov.........no, no, no. You will wish that you never crossed MIKE BUCCI! But I repeat my warning, you have two weeks to work this out. If you don't have an answer for me in that time, I promise you, my revolution WILL be televised!

Mike Bucci tosses the mic hard to the mat, causing it to shatter into pieces. Bischoff looks on as Bucci jumps the guard rail and walks through the crowd. Bischoff uses the ropes to pick himself up. As Bischoff exits the ring, we get one last shot of Bucci walking through the crowd. He goes through one of the exits.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Uncensored Thuganomics

O:81%

We go backstage, where we see John Cena standing next to Rue. Cena is polishing the heavyweight title, which is hanging from his shoulder. Rue smiles at Cena before talking into the mic.

Rue: I'm standing here with the Heavyweight champion, John Cena. John we are just over a week away from Uncensored, where you will be defending your title against the big red machine, Kane. What are your thoughts heading in to your championship match?

Cena: Well as you know, your boy John Cena is at the top of his game. Yeah, Kane and his running crew have gotten the better of me, but it's all good. You see, Kane may think that having his boys sneak attack me is going to soften me up. Well Kane, you're wrong! The one thing that your actions have done, is made me go and get some backup of my own. So if you think that your Dangerous Alliance buddies will come down to the ring at Uncensored and cause me to lose this strap, you're mistaken. If you try that, then my crew will come down and even the odds. And since I'm talking about crews, I would like mine to come and join me right now........the 3 Live Kru!

Konnan, B.G. James, and Ron "The Truth" Killings come over and stand next to Cena. Cena looks right into the camera and waves his hand in front of his face, as do the members of the 3 Live Kru..

Cena: Dangerous Alliance, you can't see us!

All four men walk off, leaving Rue to send us out to a commercial break.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-[COMMERCIAL BREAK]-

Chris Harris & Stacy Keibler vs Danny Basham & Dawn Marie

O:65% C:78% M:40%

The match started with both Harris and Basham trading insults and then Harris dominating him. After a series of moves and a near fall, Basham tagged out to Dawn. This forced Harris to tag Stacy in. The two ladies went at it, and they went at it hard. Dawn took control of the match through some illegal tactics. After a while, Stacy began to mount a comeback, but Dawn trid to counter. As Dawn went for a clothesline, Stacy ducked under and then hit Dawn with a desperation spin kick. As both Stacy and Dawn were crawling towards their corners, we hear the crowd begin to react. As Stacy is about to tag Harris, he is yanked off the apron. When the camera switches, we see that Mike Bucci has returned to ringside. Bucci slams Harris face first into the ring post. Back in the ring, Basham comes in and grabs Stacy by the hair. He laughs as he prepares to hit her with a Russian Leg Sweep. Before he can do anything, Bucci slides in and nails him with a clothesline. The referee has no clue as to what to do, so he throws the match out.

Winners: No Contest

Bucci picks Basham up and hits him with a Spin Doctor. Dawn Marie screams at Bucci for having caused the match to be stopped. Bucci turns away, but Dawn grabs his arm and pulls him to continue screaming at him, but Bucci spins and hits her with a clothesline. Bucci picks her up and hits her with the Novacaine. Bucci stands up and goes over to help Stacy up, but she turns and slaps him in the face. Bucci closes his eyes and begins to shake a bit before letting out a loud yell. Bucci grabs Stacy and lifts her over his shoulder. Bucci backs up into the corner and climbs up to the second rope. The fans begin to boo, but then go silent as Bucci hits a Super Kryptonite Krunch. Security finally comes running down to the ring, but can't catch Bucci. Bucci leaves the same way he came in, through the crowd.

A Measure of Revenge

O:86%

We cut to the back and see Matt Morgan talking on the phone. He appears to be talking to Paul Heyman.

Morgan: You should have been here Paul. Yes, he completely snapped. As a matter of fact, he was just out in the ring again a few seconds ago. I know, I can't believe it either. I think I probabl.......

Before he can finish his statement, he gets hit by a shovel in the stomach. The shovel then gets slammed onto his back. Morgan goes down to the floor and grabs at his back. We see the shovel get tossed into the background and then Eddie Guerrero steps into the shot. Eddie looks down on Morgan with a smile on his face. Eddie bends down and picks up the cell phone.

Eddie: Orale, ese vato loco! You need to watch your back homes! So make sure you're never alone Heyman! Viva la raza!

Eddie ends the call and then drops the phone onto Morgan's back. As Eddie walks off, we fade out to a commercial break.

-[COMMERCIAL BREAK]-

user posted image

Howard & Terkay vs Triple X

O:83% C:76% M:91%

The match itself didn't last go as long as I would have expected it to, but all four men did a great job at what they did. The tag team champs were extra aggressive tonight, but there was more fuel added to the fire, as Triple X kept showing them up. Half way through the match, Primetime knocked Terkay off his feet and stunned him long enough to make the hot tag to Daniels. Daniels came in and ran all over the champs. Terkay went for a huge clothesline, but Daniels ducked and hit him with the Last Rites. Before the went down, Terkay managed to tag Howard. Daniels saw Howard coming in and caught him with a dropkick. Daniels went to shoot Howard to the opposite corner, but it was countered. Howard locked Daniels into a bearhug, but it was quickly broken up when Daniels poked Howard in the eye. Daniels sweeped Howard off his feet and the leaped up to the top rope and hitthe praying moonsault. The crowd could be hear booing and Daniels looked around. The camera then switched to a shot from ringside, where Skipper was being beaten down by two men. They turned to taunt Daniels and we saw that the two men were Bobby Roode and Sylvain Grenier. The two were sporting red and white tights that read Canadian Express on them. Daniels went over and tried to exit the ring, but Terkay came from behind and squashed him in the corner. Daniels staggered back and Terkay lifted him up. Howard came over and the two nailed him with the Demolisher. Howard made the cover and the ref dropped down to count, 1.....2.....3!

Winners: Howard & Terkay

Grenier and Roode on the outside lifted Skipper up and hit him with a combination neckbreaker/powerslam move. The Canadian Express taunted the crowd at ringside and then left by going up the ramp. As the two men exit, Howard and Terkay posed and celebrated over the fallen Daniels. They held their titles proudly up in the air, which drew heavy booing. We fade out to a shot of the backstage area.

Tag Team Title Shot

O:70%

In the back we see Spanky, Rico, and Miss Jackie walk into Eric Bischoff's office. Spanky shakes Bischoff's hand, as do both Rico and Jackie.

Bischoff: Listen guys, I know what you're here for, so I'll make this quick. I'm having a little crisis right now, you know with the whole Mike Bucci drama, but I'll get to your request. I know that after you guys got roughed up by Howard and Terkay last week, you want some payback. Well I'm gonna do you one better, because the two will be suspended next week after Smackdown goes off the air for attacking you guys last week. But before they are suspended, I am granting you two a tag team title shot. Guys, make it count, as I don't want them going home with those belts still around their waists.

Spanky and Rico thank Bischoff and then go to leave the office. As Jackie opens the door, we hear a thud. Jackie rushes out of the room and checks what made the noise and we see Madusa laying on the ground. Jackie goes to help her up, but Madusa shoves her away. Rico and Spanky pick Jackie up, but out of nowhere, Madusa hits a standing side kick on Jackie. Spanky gets between Jackie and Madusa, while Rico holds Jackie up. Madusa holds on to her head and screams at Jackie, but then decides it's better to just walk away.

Big Show vs Billy Kidman

O:71% C:76% M:62%

For a match that is supposed to be part of the Intercontinental championship tournament, this one was rather short. Big Show dominated the enitre match from start to finish. The only thing that was surprising was the ending. Big Show signaled that this match was over and picked Kidman up. As Kidman was going up, his foot smacked the referee in the face. This cause him to fall back and hit his head on the turnbuckle. Show lost his grip on Kidman, so he managed to escape the chokeslam for the time being. As Show went to pick Kidman up again, Mark Jindrak came running down to rinside and motioned to Show to pick Kidman up and hold him. Jindrak pulled a steel pipe from his back pocket and slid into the ring. As Show held Kidman, Jindrak smashed the pipe into the ribs of Kidman. He fell to the mat, screaming in pain. Jindrak told Show to cover and then he went over and shook the ref a bit. Jindrak then kicked the referee in the back of the head this time. Jindrak turned around and before Show could realise anything, he too got hit by the steal pipe. Jindrak hit Show twice in the back of the head. Show began to bleed from his head and Jindrak muscled up the lifeless body up. He lifted up the 500 pound giant into the air and slammed him down with the Mark of Magnificence. Jindrak the slides Kidman over the bloodied Big Show. Jindrak slid out of the ring and slapped the ref a bit to wake him up. He then rolled the ref towards the center. The ref saw the cover and slowly counted, 1..........2..........3!

Winner: Billy Kidman

Jindrak walked up the ramp with a huge smile on his face. He stopped at the top of the stage and surveyed the damage he cause in the ring. Jindrak posed on the stage, drawing huge heat from the crowd. While Jindrak continued his antics on the stage, we faded out to another commercial break.

-[COMMERCIAL BREAK]-

Uncensored

O:80%

As we come back from commercial break, we see a video package running down the Uncensored card. Some new matches have been added from events that have happened so far during the show.

Heavyweight Championship

John Cena © vs Kane

Intercontinental Championship

Mark Jindrak or Raven vs Billy Kidman or Danny Basham

Cruiser-X Championship

Paul London © vs Jeff Hardy

Tables, Ladders, & Chairs Match

Rob Van Dam vs Eddie Guerrero

Batista vs Brock Lesnar

Triple X vs Canadian Express

Miss Jackie vs Madusa

Batista vs Rico

O:75% C:76% M:73%

The second squash match of the night. Batista came in and completely destroyed the flamboyant Rico. Batista showed no mercy against his opponent and prevented the referee from making a few three counts. Rico tried to fight back , but all his attempts were prevented. Batista prepared to finish off Rico with the Demon Bomb, but "Next Big Thing" hit and out came Brock Lesnar. Lesnar walked down to rinside slowly. He stopped at the bottom of the ramp and watched the match. Batista noticed Brock standing outside, so he went to the ropes and began screaming for him to enter the ring. This didn't bother Brock, as he simply stood there and watched on. Batista began getting extremely mad and was about to leave the ring, when from out of nowhere, Rico rolled him up, 1......2......3!

Winner: Rico

Rico rolled out of the ring and used the guard rail to hold himself up. The referee slid out quickly and went to raise the arm of the winner. Batista looked around to try to figure out just what happened. Brock began laughing hysterically. This cause Batista to yell out! Batista slid out and went after Brock. The two traded blows and Brock got the advantage. He attempted to slam Batista's head into the ring post, but it was countered and he was the one slammed into the post. Brock staggered back, but didn't go down. Batista tried to knock Brock down with a clothesline, but no effect. Brock ducked another attempt and slammed Batista into the ring apron. Brock picked up a chair laying around at ringside and cracked Batista over the head with it. Batista didn't go down, but did show signs of being hurt by the shot. Brock went for another chair shot, but Batista moved and then kicked him in the ribs. As the two continued to battle, security came out to seperate the two. As they attempted to stop the brawl, we faded out to the last commercial break of the night.

-[COMMERCIAL BREAK]-

Things Get Interesting

O:83%

As we come back from the break, we see Eric Bischoff going through some paperwork. Suddenly the burt bursts open and in comes an angry Batista. He comes in and tosses a chair across the room. This brings Bischoff up to his feet.

Bischoff: Calm down Batista, just cool it!

Batista: What the hell do you mean chill out! Didn't you see what Brock did to me out there?

Bischoff: He did nothing to you that you didn't bring on to yourself. But I will say one thing, you just got careless!

Batista: Screw him and screw you Bischoff! You know I had that match won, but now Rico can brag about beating me!

Bischoff: Listen, tonight is not the night to test me. As you know, I'm having a rough night. I have Bucci to worry about, and I don't need any more problems.

Batista: Well then do something about it!

Bischoff: You want me to do something about? Ok then, since you've pushed me, at Uncensored your match with Brock Lesnar will now be a Last Man Standing match! So for all I care, go out there and destroy each other, that'll be two less problems for me to deal with!

Batista stares down Eric Bischoff for a few seconds, but then simply turns around and leaves the office. The scene switches to a wide shot of the arena, where pyro goes off. Kane makes his way out to the ring. It's time for the main event.

3 Live Kru vs Kane & Rob Van Dam

O:82% C:84% M:76%

The four men started brawling immediately, with Kane and James on the floor and RVD and Killings in the ring. Kane tossed James into the rails and joined the fight in the ring. Kane & RVD kept James on the floor, and Kane tossed Killings into the ring post. James finally got into the ring and hit Kane with a flying forearm shot, but RVD gave him a spinning side kick afterwards. James was layed out on the mat, with Kane holding him down. RVD went to the top rope, but Killings stopped him from jumping. Killings came in and speared Kane into the corner. RVD went back to the top and nailed James with a Five Star. With James taken out, RVD and Kane double teamed Killings. Kane tried to hit the chokeslam on Killings, but it got countered into a single arm DDT. RVD saw this and came into the ring, but Killings hit him with a jumping crescent kick. The crowd got behind Killings at this point. Kane got to his feet, but Killings backed him into a corner with numerous kicks. Killings sensed RVD coming from behind and he drop down into a split, causing RVD to clothesline Kane. Killings rolled back and then nailed RVD with corkscrew heel kick. Killings dove and rolled towards his corner and made the tag to James. James came in and layed in the lefts and rights on Kane and RVD. James went for a suplex on RVD, but Kane kicked him right in the face. Killing came back into the ring and caught Kane with an unexpected kick to the gut. Killings went to hit an ax kick, but RVD grabbed him from his hair & pants and tossed him over the top rope. Kane picked James up and nailed him with a huge Chokeslam, which was then followed up by RVD's Five Star Frog Splash! The referee dropped down to the mat and made the count, 1......2.......3!

Winners:Kane & Rob Van Dam

Kane and RVD continued to assault James. Konnan came running down to the ring, but Jindrak cut him off on the ramp. While they are going at it on the ramp, Eddie Guerrero and John Cena come running past them. The two slide into the ring and corner Kane and RVD. The two beg off, but Eddie and Cena don't seem to plan on letting them off that easily. Before they can do anything, they are struck by chair shots from behind. We see that Mike Bucci is back yet again. Bucci has layed out the heavyweight champion and the former heavyweight champion. Bucci exits the ring and leaps over the guard rail. Bucci is caught by security in the crowd this time. They cuff him up and drag him out through one of the exits. Back in the ring, Kane and RVD attack Eddie and Cena. Paul Heyman comes down to ringside, carrying Cena's belt over his shoulder. RVD slides out and goes to pull a ladder from under the ring. He then slides it into the ring and slides back in. RVD drags Eddie to the middle of the ring and then sets the ladder up over Eddie. RVD climbs up to the top of the ladder and takes a seat. Heyman goes over to Kane and places the heavyweight title around his waist. The show goes off the air with Kane posing with the title around his waist and RVD doing his thumb taunt on top of the ladder. After the copyright logo appears and we fade to black, a graphic hyping up next week's Smackdown appears on the screen.

user posted image

Overall Rating: 80%

TV Rating: 6.78

People in Attendance: 10,043

Ticket Sales: $401,720

WWE:TNA.com

GROUP OF SUPERSTARS RELEASED

The WWE:TNA handed out releases earlier today. A group of stars were released from their contracts today. We wish them the best in their future endeavors. The list of superstars will be listed below in four different categories:

Raw

Brian Lawler

Hardcore Holly

Smackdown

Amazing Red

Danny Doring

Joel Maximo

Jose Maximo

Josh Prohibition

Matt Capotelli

Matt Cross

OVW Males

Anthony Constable

Black Dragon

Julio Dinero

Nosawa

Tony Jones

OVW Females

Adara James

Beulah McGillicutty

Crystal Frost

Erin Bray

J-Love

Lizzy Borden

Lucy

Nikita Fink

Tori

user posted image

One day before No Way Out, Christian looks to capture the WWE title and then head over to defend it against AJ Styles at the PPV. Chris Jericho will try to keep that from not happening though. Jericho hasn't had it easy, as he barely escaped last week with the title. Can he retain the title this time around? And what state of mind will he be in when he goes into his four-way match against Scott Hall, Shelton Benjamin, and Chris Benoit? What about AJ Styles? Will he be watching this match closely? Only time will tell, so tune in this Monday night, live!

CONFIRMED MATCHES

Chris Jericho © vs Christian [WWE CHAMPIONSHIP]

Test & Heath Cameron vs Jerry Lynn & a mystery partner [TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP]

Trish Stratus vs Stephanie Finochio