WWE:TNA

Guest Frank62441

Good stuff CK, I'm loving the stuff with Mike Bucci, regardless of whether I think Nova is justified on making a stance as one of the most talented guys in the company. Looks like a really interesting and unique way to get him over though, would like to see him possibly put a few workers on the shelf by "refusing to do fake moves anymore" like a "true wrestler". Feuds could then startup etc... but hey this is your diary - it's all building up nicely to the PPV, which I'm biting my nails at the prospect of reading. Topstuff!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EntertainmentNonStop.com

News and Rumors

By: Brian Hackett

WWE:TNA has put up a No Way Out hype video on their website, WWE:TNA.com. The video puts a lot of focus on the Undertaker/Randy Orton match. Give it a look if you're interested. It's a well put together video. If you ask me, the production crew did a nice job putting it together.

user posted image

(^---CLICK IMAGE ABOVE TO SEE THE VIDEO---^)

Edited by cerebralkiller9

Yeah, i get the same problem, too, but anyways, this is a great diary CK. Good to see that my boy Shelton has a Title Shot, but still questioning putting Scott Hall in the Championship match, though, but Still, It's great.

The video should work now, as I now have it hosted at my usual host (which I couldn't get into a few days ago, thus forcing me to host it at streamloader. But now everything's good in the world, lol.) Also, an update on the Raw results, they should be up sometime later today. I've been a little diistracted, but not anymore and the results are coming. :thumbsup:

user posted image

February 23, 2004

Dark Matches

Orlando Jordan d. Lance Cade

Nick Dinsmore d. Onyx

Alexis Laree d. Nidia

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::[iNTRO VIDEO AND PYRO EXPLOSIONS]:::

As the pyro explosions stop, we cut to the back where we see Randy Orton exit a black stretch limo. As he's walking towards the door that leads inside the arena, he gets cut off by Shawn Michaels.

HBK: Randy, I know you and I don't see eye to eye, but I need to warn you about Taker. Coming from someone who has battled Taker from coast to coast, he's not someone to take lightly. You need to really pay close attention to everything going on....

Orton: Listen Shawn, as much as you would like to hear me thank you for this, I'm not. I don't need your advice. I don't need to be listening to anybody right now. All I'm going to do is walk into that match and do what I do best...... kill another legend!

The two stare each other down, but then Orton shoves Michaels out of his way and walks into the arena. We cut to a shot of Jerry Lynn making his way down the ramp to the ring. Lynn enters and asks for a mic. Once he has the mic in hand, he begins to address the crowd.

Lynn: I've been waiting for this week to come, and now that it's here there will be no more wait. Two weeks ago, Test and Heath Cameron decided they wanted to try and prevent me from being here tonight, but it was unsuccessful. And since they had no idea who my partner was going to be, they couldn't get to him. So, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my partner!

Some familiar music plays and the crowd goes wild. Out from the entry way comes out none other than X-Pac! Pac come out doing the usual crotch chops, much to the delight of the crowd. Pac sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. Both he and Lynn shake hands and prepare for the arrival of their opponents.

Test & Heath Cameron (w/Tracy Brooks) vs Jerry Lynn & X-Pac

(O:80%, C:78%, M:83%)

Back and forth action from both teams, with the faces dominating early on in the match. After a short distraction from Tracy, Test sucker punched Lynn and took control for his team. Heath and Test worked him over in their corner and baited Pac into coming in. With the referee distracted with trying to get Pac out of the ring, Test and Heath assaulted Lynn with double team offense. Heath taunted the crowd and then set up for his signature move, the Hybrid Piledriver. As he's about to hit the move, Pac rushed in and hit him with a spinning side kick. Pac quickly went back out to the apron and began to encourage his partner to go over and make the tag. Both Heath and Lynn began to crawl towards their respective corners. The crowd began to stomp and clap, trying to get Lynn to move quicker. Heath tagged out to Test and then Lynn used all his strength to make a last ditch effort leap. As his hand was coming down for the tag, X-Pac turned away and leaped off the apron. Lynn looked out at Pac and questioned him as to why he just got off the apron. Pac just looked at Lynn, without showing any kind of emotion. Test came over and jerked Lynn up to his feet. Test forced Lynn up onto his shoulder and then drove him down with a spine shattering Pump Handle Slam. Test made the cover, but pulled Lynn up by the hair. The referee warned Test about doing that. Test dragged Lynn over to his corner and tagged out to Heath. With a huge smile on his face, Heath picked Lynn up and delivered a new variation of his devestating finisher, a Flipping Hybrid Piledriver. The referee checked on Lynn to see if he was ok, but Heath moved him away and rolled lynn over to make the cover. The referee didn't bother warning Heath about shoving him away and just dropped down to count, 1.......2.......3.

Winners: Test & Heath Cameron

X-Pac kept an eye on the lifeless body of Jerry Lynn as he walked up the ramp. In the ring, Test, Heath Cameron, and Tracy Brooks celebrate their tag team title victory. While all three are celebrating, the referee makes the 'X' signal in order for the trainer and EMT's to come down and check no Lynn. While the help is coming down to the ring, Heath, Test, and Tracy leave the ring and continue their celebration all the way up the ramp.

Hey Yo?

(O:80%)

We cut backstage where we see Scott Hall enter the arena. Hall walks in, looking like he is set on doing something. As he is walking, The Coach catches up to him and stops him to interview him.

Coach: Scott, can I have a moment of your time?

Hall just shrugs off Coach and continues to walk.

Coach: Scott, I just need to know your thoughts on Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Benoit, and the WWE title situation?

Hall stops and turns towards Coach. Hall looks extremely annoyed by the Coach. Hall takes the toothpick out of his mouth and tosses it at Coach.

Hall: Listen Coach, I didn't come down here to talk to you about anything. I will tell you something though. Shelton Benjamin I know very little about, but what I do know is that he is a hell of a superstar. Jericho and Benoit, we go way back to the days of WCW and I have a bone to pick with both of them. And the WWE title, all I have to say about that is that come tomorrow night it will be around the bad guy's waist.

Coach: Scott, one more questi.....

Hall snatches the mic and tosses it down to the ground. He walks away from Coach and walks off. As he's walking, he runs into X-Pac. The two stare at each other, but never say a word. X-Pac is the first to break eye contact and walks away from Hall. Hall looks at X-Pac walking away with a look of confusion in his face. We fade out to a commercial break.

:::[COMMERCIAL BREAK]:::

F.B.I. vs Shane & Kazarian

(O:74%, C:71%, M:77%)

Both teams were brawling in the ring when we returned from the break. The referee treid getting order stored, but it was a no go. Palumbo tossed Kazarian over the top rope, but he managed to land on the apron. Palumbo went to hit him with a right hand, but Kazarian blocked it and drove his shoulder into the gut of Palumbo. Kazarian rolled over Palumbo and then ran to the ropes. Palumbo went to clothesline him, but Kazarian ducked under. Shane came over with a superkick, which connected at the same time as Kazarian's sweep attempt. Kazarian made the cover, but Stamboli broke it up. Torrie got up to the apron and tried to get in, which drew the referee to her. While he is trying to hold her back, she tossed a small chain to Shane. Shane wrapped it around his hand and waited for Stamboli. Shane rushed with the punch attempt, but it was blocked. Stamboli lifted Shane up into a overhead press. As he dropped him down onto his shoulder, Shane nailed him with the steel chain wrapped fist. Stamboli dropped hard to the mat. Shane tossed the chain to the out side and then rolled Stamboli out. Kazarian lifted Palumbo up and then both he and Shane nailed him the Super Kick/Leg Sweep combo again.

Winners: Shane & Kazarian

Kazarian and Shane call someone over from the back. Ric Flair and Maven come out and walk down the ramp. Maven quickly slides into the ring, but as Flair's about to enter, James Maritato comes running down to the ring with a steel chair. Flair sees this an runs around to the other side of the ring. Kazarian tries to kick the chair away from Maritato once he's in the ring, but can't. Maritato smacks Kazarian in the back of the leg. Maven tries to surprise Maritato, but instead takes a chair shot to the gut. Maritato drops the chair and grabs Maven's arm. He takes a running start and leaps up to the middle rope and spins around with the Arriverderci. Flair pulls Kazarian out of the ring and then Shane does the same with Maven. Evolution high tails it up the ramp, while Maritato checks on his fallen team mates.

All Hell Breaks Loose

(O:81%)

Backstage, we see Charlie Haas, William Regal, Jamie Noble, Triple H, Chris Benoit, Rob Conway, Shelton Benjamin, and Johnny Blaze involved in a huge brawl. Security and officials are trying to break it up, but can't manage to get order. Shane McMahon comes into the picture and looks to be extremely frustrated. The brawling somewhat gets put under control after a few seconds.

Shane: Look you animals, if you want to get at each other that bad, I'll be glad to allow it. But I won't let it happen back here. You guys better go to your locker rooms and prepare for later on tonight, because it will be Triple H, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Chris Benoit, and James Maritato taking on Jamie Noble, Johnny Blaze, Rob Conway, William Regal, and Maven! And guess what, the match will be fought under elimination rules. To spice things up a bit, you can lose by pin, submission, count out, DQ, or being tossed over the top rope.

Shane walks away cursing towards the sky. The superstars eye each other, but at the same time keep looking in the direction of the extremely angry Shane McMahon. The superstars slowly walk away in their seperate directions as we fade out to another commercial break.

Chris Jericho vs Christian [WWE Championship]

(O:93%, C:86%, M:100%)

For the second week in a row, Chris Jericho defends the WWE title half way through the show. After last weeks match with AJ Styles, Jericho played it smart against Christian. Jericho kept rolling out of the ring in an attempt to get Christian off his game. When the two finally locked up, Jericho used some sneaky tactics to gain control of the match. Jericho exploited the injured leg that Christian came into the match with. The assault on the leg was so vicious that the referee had to step in to see if Christian wanted to continue. Jericho didn't want to wait, so he jerked Christian's leg and tried to lock on a single leg crab, but Christian twisted his body and rolled Jericho over, but only got a two count. Christian rolled out of the ring and clutched at his leg. Jericho went out side and grabbed a chair. When he tried to use it, the referee step in and physically took the chair away. Jericho picked Christian up and tossed him into the ring. In the ring, Jericho picked Christian up off the mat and took him to a corner and lifted him up onto the top turnbuckle. Jericho climbed up to the second rope and began to set up for a superplex, but Christian fought his way out of it. Christian managed to knock Jericho off the ropes, but Jericho landed on his feet. Christian decked Jericho and spun him around, locking him into position for a move. Christian leaped off and drove Jericho down with a spinning reverse ddt. In the process, the referee got nailed by Christian's legs, sending him to the mat. Christian covered, but there was no count. Christian looked around and noticed that the referee had been knocked out. As Christian is trying to wake the referee up, Steve Austin comes running down to ringside. Austin slides into the ring and measures Christian. Christian turns around and takes a kick to the gut. Austin goes for the Stunner, but out of nowhere AJ Styles comes off the ropes with a dropkick. Austin dropped to the mat, causing Styles to hit Christian. Austin and Styles began to trade blows, while Jericho went to the outside and picked up the chair from earlier. Styles got the better of Austin and set him up for the Styles Clash. Jericho slid into the ring and cracked Styles with the chair. Christian used the ropes to stand up, but he got hit from behind by a Jericho chair shot. Jericho tossed the chair to the outside and then dragged Christian to the middle of the ring. Austin went over and dragged the referee to the middle as well. Jericho locked on the Walls of Jericho on Christian. The referee came too and saw the hold. He slowly asked Christian if he could continue, but there was no answer or movement from him. The referee had no option but to call for the bell.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Jericho let go of the hold and went to the outside and grabbed his belt. Jericho joined Austin at the ramp and they celebrated yet another narrow escape by the champion. In the ring, both Christian and Styles layed motionless as we cut to the back.

Victoria Speaks

(O:87%)

Backstage, Victoria is standing next to Coach. Victoria tosses the Women's title over her shoulder and shines it a bit.

Coach: Victoria, to say that you and Trish have had a rocky relationship since your debut with the company is an understatement. Recently the feud between you two has been restarted, by Trish none the less. Care to give us your thoughts?

Victoria: Coach, I don't have much to say, because I do my talking in the ring. Trish wants to play the sneaking game, well two can play that game. You see Coach it's like this, Trish needs this title in order to make herself feel complete. On the other side, I only need this belt to show to the world that I am the best, but I ca live without it. Trish will do whatever it takes to steal this belt away from me, but at the same time I will pull no stops in order to keep it. But when it's all said and done tomorrow night, I will walk out still the Women's champion.

Victoria turns and leaves, leaving Coach to send us back to the arena for the following match. We see Stephanie Finochio making her way down to the ring for her match against Trish Stratus. The crowd gives Stephanie a good overall reaction, with a few F.B.I. chants heard around the arena. The crowd begins to boo like crazy when the music of Trish Stratus plays. Trish makes her way down to the ring in her usual cocky manner.

Trish Stratus vs Stephanie Finochio

(O:80%, C:83%, M:74%)

The two talented divas took the fight to each other hard and heavy. Stephanie countered everything Trish tossed at her, which cause her to go to the outside and rethink her strategy. Trish came back in and surprised Stephanie with a leaping side kick. Trish cockily went to follow up, but got rolled up. Stephanie only managed to hold her down for a two count. Trish quickly got up and put the boots to Stephanie. Trish controled the match for the following few minutes. Stephanie mounted a comeback and got Trish on the ropes. Stephanie nailed Trish with a spinning ddt. Stephanie motioned to the crowd that she was about to go up for the Fall from Grace. As she climbed up, Torrie Wilson came down to ringside. Stephanie leaped to the outside and nailed Torrie with a high crossbody. Stephanie talked a little trash before leaping up to the apron. As she stepped through the ropes, Trish rolled her up and while the referee wasn't watching, she held on to the ropes. 1......2......3.

Winner: Trish Stratus

Trish celebrates her cheap victory, but Stephanie gets to her feet and spins Trish around. As Stephanie is about to strike Trish, Torrie comes from behind and nails Stephanie with her shoe. Torrie puts her shoe back on and then she and Trish lay a beating on the F.B.I. member. As Trish and Torrie prepare to hit Stephanie with a double team powerbomb, "Glitter Girl" by Kidneythieves plays and out comes the Women's champion, Victoria. Victoria sprints down and spears Trish. Victoria stands back up and catches Torrie's punch attempt and body slams her. Trish gets to her feet and elbows Victoria from behind. Trish locks Victoria up for the Stratusfaction, but it gets countered into a backdrop. Victoria measures Trish and once she's on her feet, Victoria lifts her up over her shoulder and then drives her down with the Black Widow. As that happens, Stephanie gets to her feet and ses Torrie on the mat. Stephanie rushes up the ropes and hits the Fall from Grace. Victoria helps Stephanie up and the two divas celebrate. As they exit the ring, we fade out to a commercial break.

Time to Evolve

(O:88%)

As we return from the break, "Line in the Sand" by Motorhead plays and out comes Randy Orton. The self proclaimed "legend killer" struts his way down the ramp, drawing boos from the crowd everytime he poses. Orton slowly walks up the steps and then enters the ring. He walks aroud the ring for a bit and then goes to a corner and climbs up. As he throws his arms out into a stretched out pose, the crowd boos him heavily. Orton climbs down after a few seconds of posing and gets a mic handed to him. Orton looks around at the crowd befor speaking.

Orton: What kind of a reception is this?! Don't you people realize who I am! I'm Randy Orton! I'm a legend killer! I'm the ONLY third generation superstar in this company! You people don't seem to know how to treat someone like myself. So I guess after I defeat The Undertaker tomorrow night, you people will begin to respect greatness! But enough of that, that's not what I came out here for. You see, for the last seven days, all I've heard is, "Are you nuts!" and "Are you sure you can beat Taker on your own?". That's what I've heard from my fellow Evolution members all week, if you can believe that. It hurts to know that even my team mates don't have faith in my ability, but it just adds fuel to my fire. I will not only prove the critics wrong, I will prove myself to each and everyone of you, and to all of Evolution, as a true legend killer! There is also one person that I saw on my way out, who just had a look in her eye. She looked at me as if she was looking at a dead man. Well honey, I'm gonna say this now and then to your face, I will NOT be stopped by The Undertaker! So with that said, will you please come out here.........Lita!

"Lovefurypassionenergy " by Boy Hits Car plays and out comes Lita. She stays at the top of the stage and even though she doesn't have a mic with her, you can see that she's asking Orton just why he wants her out there.

Orton: Lita, I'm not gonna hurt you. Look, just walk down that ramp and come here, cause what I have to say has to be said to your face.

Lita cautiously makes her way down to the ring and enters. She keeps a close eye on Orton, who walks around her and then stomps right in front of her.

Orton: Yeah, the look is still there. You think I have no chance of defeating The Undertaker! You believe that my fate is already sealed, but you don't knwo a damn thing Lita! Because of this, I will make an example out of you. Lita, I have only three letters for you.

Before Orton can do anything, Matt Hardy sprints down and slides into the ring. Matt catches Orton as he goes to deliver an RKO on Lita with a kick to the gut. Matt sets up for the Twist of Fate, but Orton shoves him away right into Lita. Matt drops down to a knee and checks if Lita is ok. Orton drops down to a knee and waits for Matt to turn around. As Matt turns, he is caught by a surprise RKO. Orton stans up and throws his arms out to strike a pose. Orton grabs a mic and calls out for a referee to come down to the ring.

Randy Orton vs Matt Hardy

(O:83%, C:86%, M:77%)

Orton walks around the ring, drawing major heat from the crowd. He picks Matt up, but the lights go out. A purple light illuminates the entire arena. Orton has a different look on his face than he has had in the past few weeks. Orton appears to be be afraid anymore. Orton can be seen saying something towards the entry way and then drops Matt with another RKO. Orton picks up the mic again and speaks.

Orton: Come out Taker! I'm not afraid of your little tricks anymore. I can wait until tomorrow to take you down, but why save something you can do today until tomorrow. Come on Taker, or are you the one who is afraid? Afraid that your time is up. Afraid of the fact that you know that I mean what I say when I tell the world that I am a legend killer. I guess we'll all see tomorrow then Taker, cause I can see you're not coming out.

The purple light goes off and the normal lights come back on. Orton shakes his head in disapproval and tosses the mic away. He goes over and picks up Matt again. Lita on the outside begs him to stop and Orton looks at her. Orton looks back and Matt and simply lets him drop to the mat and makes the cover, 1.....2.....3.

Winner: Randy Orton

Orton looks at Lita and rolls out of the ring. Lita slides in and holds Matt while the referee checks on him. Orton walks up the ramp with his head down. He looks up and the expression on his face lets you know that he is a little pensive as he walks. Orton goes through the curtain and we fade out to a video.

A Movie Set?

(O:90%)

As the video begins to play, we see the camera making it's way through a dark rooml. In the background we see two people fighting, but are too far to make out who it is. The two men are trading martial arts blows to each other. After a while, one of the two men picks the other up and tosses him through a door. As the camera begins to make it's way closer towards the action, a big guy in a suit steps infront and blocks the way. The huge man forces the camera man to backup and gets forced so far back that we see him exit the building he was just in. As the man closes the door, we see a sign of the door that reads:

FILMING IN PROGRESS

Enter

the

Yang

We fade back into a shot of the arena, where Triple H is making his entrance for the main event match. We fade out to the last commercial break.

Charlie Haas, Chris Benoit, James Maritato, Shelton Benjamin, & Triple H vs Jamie Noble, Johnny Blaze, Maven, Rob Conway, & William Regal

(O:82%, C:83%, M:81%)

The rest of the superstars made their way to the ring during the break. We are informed that both Charlie Haas and William Regal had eliminated each other during the break, as Haas clotheslined Regal over the top rope and went with him. Triple H and Noble are going at it in the ring, when suddenly Triple H backdrops Noble over the top rope. Noble is eliminated, but H exits the ring and follows him up the ramp. Noble and H battle all the way through the entry way. The referee counts out Triple H. Maven and Maritato go at it. Maven tries to hit the Halo DDT, but Maritato ducks and rolls out of the ring. Maven holds on to his gut as Maritato on the outside grabs a steel chair. Maritato slides in and cracks Maven in the back with the chair. Blaze comes in and gets a face full of steel. The referee ejects Maritato after the chair shots. Shelton comes in and covers Maven, 1.....2.....3. Shelton goes over and lifts up Blaze and hits the T-Bone Suplex then covers, 1.....2.....3. Shelton stands up, but gets surprised from behind and gets rolled up. Conway pulls on his tights, 1.....2.....3. Chris Benoit comes in and catches Conway and drives him down to the mat with the Crippler Crossface. Conway doesn't take long to tap out.

Winner: Chris Benoit

After the bell rung, it didn't take long for almost half of the roster to clear out of the locker room and head to the ring. Triple H and Noble came back fighting through the crowd. Jericho slid into the ring and layed out Benoit with a chair shot. Regal and Haas battled on the ramp. The FBI and Evolution fought at ringside. While all this is going one, "Marvelous Me" hits and it brings the crowd to their feet. Scott Hall stuts out slowly, but then takes off running into the ring. Hall spins Jericho around and lays some right hands. Hall shoots Jericho to the ropes and tries to clothesline him, but Jericho ducks. Jericho hits the ropes and comes back with an attempted crossbody, but Hall catches him. Hall takes two steps forward and then hits the Last Call. Hall signals to the crowd and they know what's coming. Hall lifts Jericho up for the Edge, but Shelton pulls him down. Shelton catches a surprised Hall and nails a T-Bone suplex. Shelton gets up to his feet, but gets caught by Chris Benoit and takes three german suplexes. As Benoit gets to his feet, Jericho comes over and hits a step up Enziguri. Jericho runs to the ropes and leaps up to the middle rope and springs off with a Lionsault that hits both Shelton and Hall. Jericho then goes over and locks on the Walls of Jericho on Benoit. After a few seconds of the hold being on, AJ Styles comes running down, causing Jericho to run out of the ring. Christian comes running down as well and slides into the ring. Styles and Christian begin to trade blows as the show goes off the air.

Overall Rating: 89%

TV Rating: 5.74

People in Attendance: 10,028

Ticket Sales: $401,120

user posted image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

user posted image

Since the reformation of the Full Blooded Italians, they have been clashing with Evolution. Evolution has tried everything possible to sway the odds in their favor, but the F.B.I. have managed to overcome all the sneak attacks and gang attacks. How will the two ladies, Torrie Wilson and Stephanie Finochio, effect the outcome of the bout?

user posted image

For as long as we can recall, these two have been at each other's throat since the debut of the current champion. Trish Stratus has gone on record saying that she will reclaim the very title she made famous. Victoria on the other hand has told us she will do what it takes to keep that very title.

user posted image

This feud has been building up until this point. William Regal made his WWE:TNA debut at the Royal Rumble, causing Charlie Haas to lose the United States championship. Haas has put his quest for reclaiming the US title, or even the WWE title, on hold because of his anger towards Regal. That anger was unleashed on A-Train recently, and he is out with an injured leg. When these two men finally square off, it could be the beginning of one of the most violent and bloody bouts in this companies history.

user posted image

Jamie Noble is looking to make a huge impact in WWE:TNA. If winning the United States wasn't enough, Noble has gone on to provoke Triple H. Not many people chose to make Triple H a target, as he is known to be one of the most dangerous superstars when provoked. Will Noble be able to survive the Game? Well he believes so.

user posted image

Randy Orton has been racking up kill after kill in the past few months while on his "Legend Killer Tour". The latest stop is No Way Out. The Legend is The Undertaker. Many men have tried to take down the legendary Dead Man, and all have failed. Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair, Psycho Sid, you name them, Taker has fought them off. But Randy Orton deep down believes that he will be the first. Will The Undertaker finally be put to rest forever?

user posted image

This rivalry has escalated since the outcome of the Royal Rumble. With the victory of AJ Styles, Christian has made it his mission to show everybody that he should have been the winner, not AJ. In the last two weeks, both men have inadvertently have cost each other the possibility of being the WWE champion. The clear winner through this feud has got to be Chris Jericho, as he has managed to keep the title because of the competition between Styles and Christian. Who will win and head on to Wrestlemania 20?

user posted image

Originally this match featured Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Edge, and Shane Douglas, but after Edge was sidelined with an injury and Shane Douglas left the company, changes were needed to be made. Shane McMahon ran down the list of superstars on the Raw roster and decided that one of the most deserving superstars, Chris Benoit, needed to be added. We then were informed that Shane had gotten on the phone and called up a superstar that was just days away from making his return from rehab, Scott Hall. Chris Jericho was less than pleased with the addition of Benoit and Hall. Benjamin on the other hand welcomed the addition, as it gives him even more to look forward to. He will be the one trying to prove himself due to his lack of experience compared to the other three. Will Shelton win the WWE title a this early stage in his career? Can Chris Benoit break down the wall preventing him from earning the top prize in the company? Will Jericho be able to overcome the odds? Or can Scott Hall finally win the one title that he has never won in his career, the WWE title?

Tune in to see all that and more, as you never know what could happen in WWE:TNA.

EntertainmentNonStop.com

News and Rumors

By: Antonio Scarpacci

With No Way Out only hours away, we deliver some last minute news and rumors to you. Don't forget to come back later for our No Way Out coverage.

We have heard that following No Way Out, there will be a possible Super 8 tournament held throughout Raw house shows and actual Raw shows. The tournament would be a Women's Super 8 tournament. If this was to actually take place, more than likely it would be to either elevate someone to the top of the women's division, or if someone is brought up from OVW to compete, it would be to elevate them to the division in general.

Moving on to some backstage talk, it appears that some unexpected turns could be not so far away. We've heard that at least one major turn will happen at No Way Out. With Wrestlemania not too far away, it wouldn't be a surprise to see turns happen in order to shape up Mania matches. Don't forget that Uncensored is also a few days away, and turns could happen there as well.

Over to some OVW updates. It appears that Johnny Jeter, Simply Luscious, Mike Mizanin, Mark Briscoe, Jay Briscoe, and Horshu have all been called up to work the Raw house show on Friday night, as well as the Smackdown house show on Saturday night. Mizanin, Luscious, and the Briscoes were all part of The OVW Project just about a month ago, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was already their time to be added to the main roster. As for Horshu and Jeter, it's the first time I've heard of them being concidered for a promotion to the main roster.

On to some No Way Out rumors, if there is any truth to the rumor of either Randy Savage or Hulk Hogan coming in to work Wrestlemania, tonight is the night they appear. We do know that Savage is in town, but we are not sure about Hogan. Savage could just be visiting friends, but could be trying to work out his deal (if there is one). We'll keep you posted on this.

With Triple H being away from any major title for the better part of almost ten months, we could very well see him come out of No Way Out as the new United States champion. We've heard that the winner of the match is still up in the air, but with H's rep of getting his way at the last second, we could see the Noble push halted.

Just as a last note, it is believed that some matches will be kept somewhat short, as they want to give Taker and Orton, Jericho, Hall, Benoit, and Benjamin, Noble and Triple H, and Styles and Christian enough time to put on a great performance. So the other three matches might get under ten minutes. Don't take this as a sure thing, as Vince McMahon could have a change of heart come showtime.

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-Show Matches

Test, Heath Cameron, & Tracy Brooks vs Joey Matthews, Christian York, & Melina Perez

Heath Cameron nailed both York and Matthews with the Flipping Hybrid Piledriver, then covered York for the win. After the match was over, Tracy struck Melina with a chair and Heath viciously layed her out with a Flipping Hybrid Pildriver.

WINNERS

Test, Heath Cameron, & Tracy Brooks

O:86%

Val Venis vs Rob Conway

Steve Austin distracted Val Venis, which allowed Rob Conway to score with a rollup. Afterwards, Venis fought off both Conway and Austin.

WINNER

Rob Conway

O:91%

Narrator

In this business, superstars are faced with many roads to take.

Some take the easy roads, but face a harsh reality when they reach the end.

Others take the roads less taken, but their bodies and mind pay a dear price.

These men endure years of blood, sweat, and tears, but in the end is a great prize.

That prize tonight is a chance to go to Wrestlemania or championship gold.

Christian and AJ Styles, both men looking to claim the right to main event Wrestlemania.

Both have worked their way to the top, but have yet to capture the WWE title.

Randy Orton, the self proclaimed "legend killer" and leader of Evolution.

He seeks to knock The Undertaker from the top of the mountain and claim another legend victim.

Shelton Benjamin, Scott Hall, and Chirs Benoit, all looking to capture the top prize on Raw.

Scott Hall has traveled a rocky road, but recently has changed his ways and looks to make it all worth it by winning the title.

Chris Benoit, one of the most talented superstars in history to have never held the world title, looks to finally reach that goal.

Shelton Benjamin, a college wrestling standout, looks to use all his skills to overcome all the veterans he opposes and win the WWE title.

And then, Chris Jericho, the cocky champion. Jericho has defeated all the greats and is the first man in history to be WWE Undisputed champion.

He looks to retain his title and head to Wrestlemania for another headlining main event.

Before him stands a great challenge, but beyond that lays the road to greatness.

The showcase of the immortals is not too far ahead.

For some men, that road will be cut short.

For others, it will be clear sailing, as they head to the greatest stage in sports entertainment.

Tonight, the road to Wrestlemanie begins.

All they have to do is get through the events of tonight,

But for now, all these men know that there is No Way Out!

And now, WWE:TNA Presents

user posted image

A long video recapping the events that happened leading up to tonight is played. The video focuses heavily on the Legend Killer challenge. The AJ Styles/Christian and WWE title matches also get a good amount of time in the video. Once the video ends, pyro explosions and fireworks go off around the stage and over the ring. The announcers, Josh Mathews and Michael Cole welcome us to the pay-per-view. As they discuss their thoughts on the matches happening tonight, "Here Comes the Money" by Naughty by Nature plays and out comes Shane McMahon. The crowd cheers wildly as the General Manager walks down to the ring. Shane grabs the mic that the ring announcer hands him. As the crowd calms down, Shane brings the mic up and speaks.

Shane: Before anything, I'd like to take the time to welcome you all to No Way Out!

The crowd cheer wildly again, which brings a smile to Shane's face. He looks around at the crowd and then speaks again.

Shane: Ok, enough with the cheap pops. Tonight I have a lot of business to get to. It's hard to believe that it's only been a month that I've been in charge of Raw. I mean so much has gone down in the last four weeks. All hell has broken loose, but yet I still manage to contain it and work it into a great pay-per-view card. With that said, some people will be upset at the announcement I will make shortly. Before I get to it though, I have some things to say about what will happen tonight. First, in the WWE title match between Jericho, Benjamin, Hall, and Benoit there will be nobody, and I do mean nobody allowed to be at ringside or the ring, who are not scheduled to be there. So that means that if Steve Austin, Johnny Blaze, or Rob Conway come down and help Jericho, they will be fired on the spot and Jericho will be stripped of the title. Anybody else that comes down to help any of the other men will be fired as well. I'm doing this to ensure that we have a clear winner in the title match.

The fans applaud the announcement, as they are now guaranteed a somewhat clean finish. Shane motions for them to calm down for a bit, as he has more to say.

Shane: Moving on now to the match between Christian and AJ Styles. With the chance of main eventing Wrestlemania on the line, it's only fair to make sure there is a winner. Both men have shown that they will do anything to each other to come out on top. Because of said statement, it's clear to me that both men would be all for cheating to win the match, but could get caught in the process. So tonight, both men will be allowed to do what they want, as this match is now a no DQ match. Now, there are no restrictions holding anybody from coming out to help either men, but there will be actions taken on anybody that does, come Monday night.

As Shane made that announcement, the was a split reaction from the crowd. Shane surveyed the crowd reaction and realized that some might not have liked the change made to the match. Shane brings the mic up again to speak.

Shane: There's just one more thing to say and then I can get out of here so the show can start. For the last four weeks I have been working hard to make Raw the better of the two WWE:TNA shows. So far I think I've done a good job, but it can only get better. Now, having said that it's time to make the big announcement. After tonight I will head over to Titan Towers to work some last minute deals and then I will be heading over to Japan. I'm gonna be working very closely with the World Japan promotion. A deal will be put on the table to have some of their superstars appear on WWE:TNA shows and we would allow some of our superstars to work their shows. I will be there for a few weeks and will then return in time for Wrestlemania. After Mania, I will head off to Japan again to possibly close the deal. While I'm gone, there will be no general manager to run Raw, so someone will step in my place.

The crowd boos after they hear Shane say that. Shane once again tells them to hold on, as there is more to be said.

Shane: During my leave I will have my newly hired talent advisor run Raw. He will have the power to do just about everything I can, with the exception that he can't fire anybody without my approval. I won't be anouncing who he is right now, but he will introduce himself this coming Monday. Until then, I hope you enjoy the show we are bringing you tonight. I will see you guys in a few weeks.

The crowd gives Shane a mixed reaction as he leaves the ring and heads up the ramp. As he goes through the curtain, "Line in the Sand" by Motorhead plays and out comes Evolution. Torrie Wilson and Ric Flair lead the group to the ring, but then the referee tells Flair that he must go back to the locker room. Flair has a fit, but more officials come out and drag him to the back. Evolution doesn't look happy about this, but before they can do anything, the music of the FBI plays. Stamboli, Palumbo, and Maritato sprint down to the ring, while Stephanie Finochio takes her time walking down the ramp.

user posted image

Evolution w/Torrie Wilson vs FBI w/Stephanie Finochio

The match started slowly with Palumbo and Maven beginning for their teams. Palumbo muscled Maven across the ring and forced him to tag out. Kazarian came in and locked up, but then Shane came in and kicked Palumbo in the ribs. The other two FBI members come in and all hell breaks loose. The referee tries to store order, but can't get them to listen to his instructions. Shane prepares to hit Total Domination with Kazarian on Palumbo, but out of nowhere, Maritato runs over and springs off the ropes. Shane gets taken down by a springboard bulldog. Maven dropkicks Stamboli out of the ring, but then takes a clothesline from Palumbo. Kazarian nails Maritato from behind with a knee to the lower back. This sends Maritato to the outside. Torrie gets on the apron draws Stamboli to her. The referee screams at her to get down, but she doesn't listen. Maven trips Stamboli and pulls him out of the ring. Stamboli counters the punches thrown and levels Maven with a back elbow. Stephanie slides in and then grabs Torrie and flips her into the ring. Shane and Kazarian watch as Stephanie levels Torrie with a clothesline. Torrie rolls out of the ring and Stephanie calls her back in. Kazarian and Shane come over and hit her with Total Domination. Stamboli comes in and clotheslines both men out of the ring and then drops down to a knee and checks on Stephanie. As he is trying to get a response from her, Torrie tosses in a chain to Maven. Maven begins wrapping the chain around his fist, but Maritato comes in and kicks him in the face. The chain falls to the mat and Maritato picks it up. As he's wrapping it around his fist, the ref sees this and tries to take it away from him. At this time, Kazarian and Shane strike Palumbo on the outside with chairs. Maven pulls out another chain from out of his tights and lays a hard right hand to the back of Stamboli's head. Kazarian and Shane pull Maritato out of the ring and then in the ring Maven covers Stamboli, 1......2......3!

WINNERS

Evolution

RATINGS

(O:77%, C:73%, M:81%)

Maven tosses the chain out of the ring while the ref looks away. He rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp, with the rest of Evolution following shortly. Kazarian, Shane, Torrie, and Maven stand at the top of the stage with their arms up in the air. Backstage we see Randy Orton arriving to the arena. As he's getting his stuff out of the back of his car, Ricky Steamboat comes over to talk with him.

Steamboat: Randy, I'd like to say this to you before you go into the arena tonight, so hear me out. I know that not many men can say that they hold a victory over The Undertaker. You have the chance tonight to become one of the few to be able to say they have. If you actually go through with doing it on your own, then you earn even more respect from me and the rest of the guys in the back. Just keep that in mind Randy, and if not for yourself, at least do it on your own in the name of your family.

Orton never turns his head to look at Steamboat, but as he walks away, Orton just looks at him by the side of his eye. Orton then closes his eyes and lets out a sigh and pulls out his bags from the trunk. Orton closes the truck and sets the alarm on the car. As he walks, crew guys and just people standing around backstage look at him and then whispering to themselves. Orton notices this and begins to look around with a look of paranoia on his face. As he gets closer and closer to the Evolution locker room, he is stopped by Sting. Orton drops his head and doesn't make any eye contact with him either.

Sting: Randy Orton, the "legend killer" huh? Listen Randy, I myself have no personal experience when it comes to facing The Undertaker, but I know of his reputation. If you take him lightly, more than likely you will lose tonight. I just hope you go through with what you said a few weeks ago, and do this on your own. No matter what the outcome, if you come through, more people will respect you for it. Now, young Randy, it's showtime!

Sting pats Orton on the shoulder and walks off. Orton again watches Sting leave through the corner of his eye and then closes his eyes and sighs before kicking the Evolution locker room door open. Orton tosses his gym bag across the room and then kicks a chair over then picks it up. As Orton is about to smash the chair into the mirror that is right in front of him, the door opens and in comes Ric Flair.

Flair: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Big Ran, calm down! What's the matter with you anyway?! Tonight you have the chance to make history, and you are trashing locker rooms? Randy, tonight you have the power in your hands to take Evolution to new heights. After we destroy Taker tonight, there's pretty much no other bigger legend in the company for you to take down, so we will be feared. We will...

Orton places his hand over Flair's mouth and shakes his head. Orton drops the chair and then looks directly at Flair.

Orton: Ric, tonight there is no "we". Tonight is all about me finally proving to the world that I haven't just been claiming to be a legend killer. Tonight Ric, tonight is the night I write my own chapter in the record books by defeating the otherwise unbeatable Undertaker. But tonight will not be about Evolution, because like I said a few weeks ago, I will be doing this on my own. So now, if you don't mind Ric, I'd like to be alone.

As he says that, the door opens up and in come Kazarian, Maven, Michael Shane, and Torrie celebrating their victory. Orton places his hand on his forehead and then lets out a sigh. As Maven comes over to talk to Orton, he gets shoved out of the way by him and then Orton walks out and slams the door behind him. Maven looks surprised and then turns to Flair.

Maven: What the hell is his problem?!

Flair just motions for him to forget about it. We cut to another area in the backstage, where The Coach is standing by.

Coach: Now I don't know what this is all about, but I was informed that there is a black hummer circling the parking lot area. There are quite a few security guards and armed officers trying to get the hummer to pull over so they can see who's inside. I'll keep you updated as I get more information on this story.

As Coach sends it back to the announcers, we see in the background officers trying to wave the hummer down. "Glitter Girl" by Kidneythieves hits and lets us know that the Women's title match is up next. Victoria comes out with the belt proudly around her waist. She slaps hands with some of the fans on her way down to the ring and then strikes a pose with the belt over her head. The cheering quickl comes to an end when Trish Stratus' music hits. The challenger comes out to a loud chorus of boos from the fans. Trish jaws with a couple of fans on her way down and doesn't look to be happy as she walks up the steps. Trish and Victoria go nose to nose, but then the ref gets between the two and asks them to go to their corners. He then calls for the bell and the match gets under way.

user posted image

Victoria vs Trish Stratus

As the two are about to lock up, Trish lands a jumping side kick on Victoria. The champion falls back into the ropes, as she was not expecting it. Trish goes over and places a leg over the head of Victoria and begins to choke her with the ropes. The referee counts her down and threatens to disqualify her, but Trish breaks it on the count of four. The cocky challenger taunts the crowd and then goes back on the attack. With Victoria on the ground, Trish goes down to a knee, placing her shin over the throat of the champion. Trish puts her hand to her ear, drawing boos from the crowd. The referee warns her again about the choking and she breaks again at four. Trish goes for a cover, but Victoria kicks out at two. As Trish goes to lock on a sleeper hold, Victoria flips her over and then lays in a few punches. Victoria gets up and runs to the ropes. Trish gets up to her feet and as Victoria comes off the ropes, Trish manages to land another jumping side kick on the champ. Victoria falls back and then rolls out of the ring. Trish follows and then slams Victoria back first into the protective rail. Trish goes to the time keepers table and grabs the Women's title. She walks over to Victoria and tosses the title into the ring before pulling her up. Trish then rolls Victoria back into the ring. She goes to pick up the title, but the referee snatches it away quickly. Trish argues with the referee, which gives Victoria time to get up to her feet. Trish turns around and is met by a series of punches, which are then followed by a knee to the gut. Victoria shoots Trish to the ropes and catches her coming back with a snap powerslam. Victoria hooks the leg, but only manages a two count. She pulls the challenger up to her feet andsends her into the corner and goes for a charging shoulder to the gut, but Trish lifts her legs up and then rolls the champion up, 1......2.....Kick out! Victoria grabs Trish's legs and rolls forward, 1......2......Kick out! Trish and Victoria pop up to their feet, but Trish manages to scratch at Victoria's eyes first. Trish shoots Victoria to the opposite corner and then connects with a splash. Trish lifts Victoria up to the top rope and then takes a step back. Trish then goes forward and attempts the Stratusphere, but Victoria holds on to the top rope and then muslces trish up. Victoria stands on the second rope, with Trish firmly on her shoulders. Victoria leaps off and hits a powerbomb on the challenger. As Victoria signals that it's time for the end, we see Tracy Brooks coming down the ramp quickly. Tracy climbs up to the apron, but Victoria turns and nails her with a right hand. Trish staggers up and Victoria turns to see this. When Trish turns towards Victoria, she takes a kick to the gut and then gets lifted up. Victoria lets out a yell and drops down with the Widows Peak! Victoria turns and rolls over Trish for the cover, 1........2........3!

WINNER

Victoria

RATINGS

(O:88%, C:93%, M:80%)

Tracy picks up the Women's title that was laying on the apron and slides into the ring. Tracy strikes the champion in the back of the head with the title and then begins to lay into Victoria with wild slaps. From the back comes Heath Cameron and he slides into the ring. Heath pulls Tracy off Victoria and tries calming her down. Victoria gets up to her feet and dives towards Tracy, elbowing Heath in the process. Heath grabs his jaw and then checks his lip for blood. The expression on Heath's face quickly changes and he yanks Victoria away from Tacy by the hair. The fans begin to boo him as he sets up and hits the Flipping Hybrid Piledriver on the Women's champion. Victoria lays there motionless and a horrofied look comes over the face of Tracy. She quickly rolls out of the ring and begins to scream at Heath to get the hell out of the ring. Heath rolls out, but has a sadistic look on his face as he walks up the ramp. Tracy continues to scream at him and she keeps telling him that she just wanted to send a message to Victoria, not injure her. Heath turns away and walks off, leaving Tracy to continue scream at him from a distance. EMT's and other officials rush to the ring to help out Victoria. Trish Stratus also, uncharacteristically, checks on the fallen champion. We cut to the back, where Josh Mathews is chasing down Heath Cameron.

Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen, what we just saw was one of the most disgusting attacks ever commited in this company and I'm trying to get a word with Heath Cameron.

Heath Cameron walks by and Josh tries to stop him for an interview, but Heath just shoves Josh away. Tracy helps Josh up, but then she walks away, trying to catch up with Heath. Test waits in the background with his arms out, as if asking him what just happened. Heath gets in the car and then Tracy and Test follow. The car speeds off and the camera returns to Josh. As he's about to speak, we see him sprint off in the opposite direction and the camera man shortly follows. As the two slow down, we see lights flashing in the background. Police cars are surrounding a black hummer and armed officers are screaming at the driver to turn the vehicle off and for everybody on board to step out. As Josh gets closer to the scene, we are forced to cut back to the arena, as William Regal is now making his way to the ring. As he is half way down the ramp, Charlie Haas attacks him from behind. The crowd errupts as they see him come out and then the bell rings.

user posted image

Charlie Haas vs William Regal

Haas beats down on Regal on the outside, but the referee pulls him away. Regal manages to run away and slide into the ring. Haas chases after him, but as he rolls into the ring, Regal stomps away on him. regal pulls has up and lays a few knees to the head of Haas, followed by a double underhook suplex. Regal stands up and goes over to Haas and drops a hard knee on the forehead. Haas rolls around, holding his head, but Regal goes over and stomps away on the same area again. Regal pulls Haas up, but out of nowhere, Haas tosses Regal overhead with an Exploder suplex. Haas shakes off the pain in his head and jerks Regal up. Regal tries to fight back, but Haas ducks a few punches and wraps his arms around Regal's waist and goes behind. Regal tries to hit an elbow, but Haas evades them all and nails a belly to back takedown. Haas floats over and locks on a headlock. Regal escapes it and gets Haas in a hammerlock. Haas rolls to his side and escapes the hold and trips up Regal. Haas grabs Regal's legs and crosses them. He then goes over and pulls Regal's arm over and locks his arms around the neck of Regal. The fans go wild, as Haas has applied the Regal Stretch on Regal himself. The referee checks to see if Regal wants to tap, but he manages to grab on to the bottom rope. Haas releases the hold and then Regal roll sout of the ring. He walks around the ring a bit, but then gets caught from behind by Haas. Regal ducks a wild swing and then lands a hard European uppercut on Haas. Regal tosses Hass into the ring and follows quickly. Haas tries to get up to his feet, but Regal again lands a few knees to the head of Haas. Regal once again goes for the double underhook, but this time lifts Haas up and hits a powerbomb. Regal covers, but only get Haas to stay down for two. Regal drives a few forearms to the forehead of Haas and the referee warns him about them. Regal pulls Haas up and goes for a neckbreaker, but Haas breaks Regal's grip and spins around. Haas surprises Regal and takes him over with a Bridging German suplex, 1.........2........3!

WINNER

Charlie Haas

RATINGS

(O:86%, C:92%, M:75%)

Haas stands up and raises his arms up in the air. Regal gets up and uses the ropes to hold himself up. Regal holds the back of his head and walks over to Haas and spins him around. Haas gets prepared to throw down again, but is surprised when Regal extends his hand to him. Haas looks confused and doesn't seem to want to shake Regal's hand. The crowd begins to chant Haas name and he extends his hand and shakes hands with Regal. Regal nods his head and exits the ring. Haas stays in the ring and climbs up a corner and poses for the crowd. We cut to the back where we see Triple H taping up his hand. As he is about finished with his left hand, Jeff Jarrett comes into the room.

HHH: Hey Jeff, what's up?

Jarrett: Listen Hunter, about your match tonight with Noble, there's some thing you need to watch out for.

HHH: Don't worry about it Jeff, I got it covered.

Jarrett: That's exactly what I told myself at the Rumble, and we all know what happened. Nidia showed up and I wasn't prepared for that and now they have my title.

HHH: Jeff, like I said, I got it covered. If Nidia decides to get involved, someone is waiting to take care of her. And since I know you're back here watching, if anybody else thinks about stepping into the ring, I know you'll be there to take care of them.

Jarrett: You know you can count on me being there for you Hunter, but still keep an eye open for anything unexpected.

HHH: Well Jeff, I'll talk to you after I've won myself a United States championship, cause right now I have to head to the ring.

Triple H pats Jarrett's shoulder and walks off. Jarrett goes over and stands next to the monitor H was standing by. We then cut to the locker room of Chris Jericho. Steve Austin is pacing back and forth.

Austin: I can't believe that Shane would do that! Doesn't he know who he is messing with! He forgets that I can easily go back to being "Stone Cold" in an instant. I guess he must have forgotten that I made my name by buckig the system, so why would he think that threatening to fire me would stop me from going out to that ring.

Jericho: Steve, just calm down. McMahon isn't the problem right now. The real problem is the fact that he booked me in this unfair match. I'm in a match with three guys that can simply team up against me and get rid of me, then go off and fight each other and steal my title. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'll tell you this much, Shane McMahon won't be getting the last laugh.

Austin: So you have a plan?

Blaze: Wait, I think I have an idea!

Jericho and Austin look at Blaze and then blow him off. Jericho and Austin leave the room, leaving Blaze to talk to himself. We cut to the arena, where Jamie Noble is making his way down the ramp with Nidia at his side. The champion climbs up to the second rope and raises his title in the air. Nidia cheers her man on as "The Game" by Motorhead plays. Triple H steps out to the stage and receives a loud ovation from the crowd. H makes his way slowly down the ramp and the bell rings as he slides into the ring.

user posted image

Jamie Noble vs Triple H

Noble goes for the early advantage, but H doesn't have any of it. H shoots Noble to the ropes and nails him with a high jumping knee. Noble rolls out of the ring and regroups on the outside. Nidia goes up to the apron and argues with the ref. H comes over and takes a swing at her, but she manages to jump out of the way. Noble goes over quickly and pulls H's leg and trips him. Noble pulls H's leg out and slams it onto the apron. Noble slides into the ring and begins to stomp away on the leg. Noble drops a few elbows on the leg and tries to lock on a submission hold on the leg, but H uses his strength to shove away the champ. H tries to get up to his feet, but Noble comes over and drop kicks the leg again. H drops back down to the mat and Noble quickly grabs the leg and goes for the early victory by locking on the Trailer Hitch. Noble has H in the middle of the ring, so H can't get to the ropes to break the hold. On the outside, Nidia taunts H, which enrages The Game. H begins to claw and scratch his way towards the ropes. Noble can't believe it when H grabs the bottom rope. Noble releases the hold and goes to pick up H. He locks the arms and attempts to hit him with a Tiger Bomb, but H counters it into a back drop. H uses the ropes to hold himself up and waits for Noble to get up to his feet. As he gets up, H charges and takes him down with a huge clothesline. H pulls Noble up and shoots him to the ropes. As Noble returns, H lifts him up for a spinebuster, but his leg gives out on him. As they are falling, Noble locks his legs around H and then locks on Paydirt. Noble looks to have the challenger well scouted, but Noble begins to panic when H starts getting up to a knee. Noble still has the hold locked on tight, but H has gotten up to his feet. H charges to a corner and slams Noble's back into the turnbuckle. H spins around and drives Noble down with a hard spinebuster. H pulls Noble up and shoots him to the ropes and nails him with a hard face busted. Noble is down from the face buster and H looks to be getting ready to hit the Pedigree. Nidia slides into the ring and jumps onto the back of H. The crowd begis to stir and then out of nowhere we see someone pull Nidia off the back of Triple H. The camera focuses and we see that it's Stephanie McMahon. Steph tackles down Nidia and they roll out of the ring. H turns his attention back to Noble and goes to pick him up. From the back, we see X-Pac coming down to the ring. X-Pac slides in and nails H with an elbow to the back. The blow barely moves H, who we see get an expression of anger on his face. He turns around to see who just attack ed him and the expression quickly changes when he sees that it was X-Pac. H questions him as to just why he just did that. X-Pac backs up and begs for forgiveness. Noble by this time has gotten back to his feet and kicks H in the hurt leg. X-Pac and Noble begin to lay into H. The crowd goes wild as Jeff Jarrett runds down the ramp and enters the ring. Jarrett drops his guitar and pulls X-Pac away. Jarrett throws some hard shots to the face of X-Pac and sends him over the top rope with a clothesline. Noble begs off when he sees that Jarrett has taken out X-Pac. Jarrett picks up his guitar and the crowd begins to chant for Jarrett. The guitar goes up and he prepares to swing. Noble tries his hardest, to the point that he drops to his knees and begs Jarrett not to hit him with the guitar. Jarrett swings, but the crowd is shocked when the blow lands on H's head. H falls flat to the mat and Noble gets a big grin on his face. Jarrett smiles and looks at Noble and shakes his head. Noble gets to his feet and extends his hand for Jarrett to shake, but he doesn't. Jarrett throws his arms out and Noble goes to hug him, but out of nowhere, Jarrett kicks him in the gut and locks him up and hits the Stroke Noble is out cold. Jarrett goes and stands over H and screams to him, "nobody, other than myself, is beating Noble for the belt!" He then kicks the broken parts of the guitar out and leaves the ring. Nidia and Steph look on, as they are worried about their respective man. Nidia goes to the corner and shakes the referee to wake him up. The ref rolls over slowly and crawls towards both men and begins a count, 1.........2.........3!

WINNER

Jamie Noble

RATINGS

(O:85%, C:86%, M:84%)

Noble's arm had landed on top of H's chest after taking the Stroke, so he picks up this lucky victory Jarrett backs up the ramp, keeping his sight on the ring. Jarrett looks on with a smile on his face and then motions that the title is gonna be around his waist soon. As Triple H and Noble begin to show signs of movement, we cut to the back where we see Shane McMahon running towards the area where the police have the hummer surrounded. An officer is waiting for Shane outside of the pack.

Officer: Mr. McMahon, we really need you to come with me.

Shane: What's wrong officer?

Officer: Well, we managed to get the men out of the vehicle and asked them for an explanation as to why they were in the area. One of the men began to get hostile, so we asked him to calm down and the rest became hostile as well. We were forced to take action and cuffed them and read them their rights. One of them started screaming out that he wanted to talk to you, so before we can actually do any arresting, we need you to speak with him. If you can calm him down and figure out why he's here, we can then let him go. But remember that you can always press charges and we haul them out of here at your command.

Shane: This guy wants to talk to me?

Shane walks wit the officer and the pack in front moves in order for them to go through. We see the expression on Shane's face change to that of shock. The camera man gets through and we see that there are four men kneeling on the pavement and handcuffed. Shockingly, one of the men is none other than Booker T!

Shane: Booker? What the hell are you doing here?

Booker: I'm voting sucka....... what's it look like!

Shane: Very funny Book, but I mean it, what are you doing here?

Booker: Well before these pigs decided to treat us like criminals, we were here to talk to you about business.

Shane: Booker, between you and this company, there is no business. So you had no actual business in this parking lot. If I wanted to, I could have you arrested for this, but I'm not. Book, if you want to work out a deal to work in this company again, you need to take it up with Steamboat and my father, not me. I simply run Raw, so I have no power as to who is hired. So now, these officers will kindly take those cuffs off you guys and I suggest that you and your people get out of here.

Shane turns to the officer and shakes his head for them to get the cuffs off. As the cuffs get removed from all four men, we get a shot of Booker's face and he doesn't look happy.

Booker: What'd he mean by "my people"!

We cut back to the arena, where the lights dim a little and "Line in the Sand" plays. Pyro begins to rain down onto the stage and Randy Orton steps out and throws his arms out into the air. Orton receives a mixed reaction from the live crowd as he walks down to the ring. Orton steps through the ropes and instead of doing his usual posing, he stands in the middle of the ring and awaits the arrival of his opponent. The lights suddenly go out, but no music plays. A bolt of lightning strikes the stage and the lights come back on. In the ring, Orton is standing face to face with The Undertaker. Orton jumps back as he sees Taker in front of him, but quickly gets into a fighting stance. The referee calls for the bell to be rung and the match gets under way.

user posted image

Randy Orton vs The Undertaker

Orton and Taker stare each other down for a while. The fans begin to stomp and cheer like mad, as the tension is getting extremely high. Orton makes the first move and goes to attempt a lock up, but Taker shoves him away. Orton tries again, but gets shoved back one more time. Orton charges, but Taker knocks him down with a hard right hand. Taker slowly stalks Orton, who is still on the ground from the punch. Taker pulls Orton up and tosses him half way across the ring. Orton grabs at his back, but Taker doesn't let up. Taker lifts him up to his feet and then wraps his hand around Orton's throat. Taker tries to lift him up, but Orton grabs on to the top rope. Taker releases him and nails him with another right hand. Orton takes the blow, but stays up thanks to the ropes. Taker grabs Orton's arm and twists it. The crowd goes nuts, as they see Taker climbing up to the top for a little Old School. but Orton pulls away and brings Taker down hard to the mat. Orton shakes off the effects of the hard punch taken and goes over to stomp away on Taker. Orton pulls Taker up and nails him with a series of European uppercuts, which he uses to work Taker into the corner. Orton shoots Taker to the opposite side, but as he charges, takes a boot to the face. Orton rolls out of the ring and Taker follows. Taker is limping a little from taking that top rope bump. Orton sees Taker behind him, so he sprints around to the other side and then slides into the ring. Taker climbs up the steps and then enters the ring. Orton and Taker lock up, but Taker knees Orton in the gut and then drives and elbow to the side of the face. Taker shoots Orton to the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but it gets ducked. Orton hits the opposite side and holds on to the ropes. Taker turns and Orton hits him with a picture perfect dropkick. Taker stays on his feet, so Orton hits another dropkick, but he doesn't go down. Orton charges for a clothesline, but Taker sidesteps and tosses him over the top rope. Orton lands hard and appears to have hurt his leg. Taker steps out of the ring and goes after the "legend killer". Taker slams Orton back first into the guard rail and then shoots him into the steel steps. Taker does not appear to be cutting Orton any slack and is on a mission to totally destroy the young star. Orton is tossed into the ring and Taker appears to have this match won. Taker passes his thumb across his throat and the fans know that the end is near. Taker goes to pick up Orton, but out of nowhere comes an RKO. Orton quickly spins around and dives on top or Taker, 1........2.........Kick out! Orton looks at the ref and questions him if it was a three or not. Taker sits up, which causes Orton to stand up and prepare for another RKO. As Taker gets up and turns, Orton pops up and goes for the move, but Taker shoves him forward. Orton crashes into the referee and curshes him in teh corner. The referee falls to the mat, out cold. Orton turns around and walks right into the grip of Taker's hand. Orton goes up, but counters in the mid air with a dropkick. Orton gets up and pulls taker up to his feet. He shoots Taker to the ropes, but it gets reversed. Orton hits the ropes and then comes back with a flying crossbody. Taker catches Orton and then tosses him over his shoulder. The fans go nuts, as Taker then drives Orton down with a Tombstone. Taker prepares to cross Orton's arms, but sees that the ref is out. Taker goes over to wake up the ref and drags him to the middle of the ring. The referee starts to move a little, so Taker goes and makes the cover. The fans begin to count even thought the ref is still out. 1.........2.......Orton gets an arm up out of pure instinct. Taker gets up and pulls Orton up as well. He lifts Orton up for a Tombstone again, but Orton squirms his way off the shoulders and surprises Taker with another RKO. Orton makes the cover and the fans again count out loud, 1.........2.........Taker tosses Orton of himself and sits up. Orton stands up and gets into fighting stance, as he waits for Taker to get up. The lights go out and then some music plays. A logo engulfed in flames appears on the titantron and a message appears, "The Apocalypse is here!" When the lights come back on, Seven is standing over Taker. Orton sees this and goes over and screams at Seven to get out of the ring. Seven grabs Orton by the face and shoves him back. Orton looks at the mat and closes his eyes and lets out a loud sigh. Seven goes to pick up Taker, but ends up taking an elbow to the gut. Taker grabs Seven by the throat and lifts him up and drives him down with a chokeslam. Seven rolls out of the ring and Taker goes over to lift Orton up. Orton throws a right hand, not knowing who is lifting him up. Orton sees that it's Taker and that Seven is now out of the ring, so he hits Taker with a European uppercut. Taker catches the next attempt and shoves Orton to the ropes. As Orton is coming back, Taker goes down to back body drop him, but the two bump heads. Orton drops to a knee and holds his head, while Taker staggers back into the ropes, where Seven is waiting. Seven grabs Taker's head and drops off the apron. Taker staggers back and Orton feels him coming, so he leaps up and hits an RKO. Orton lays on top of Taker and the referee slowly counts, 1..........2..........3!

WINNER

Randy Orton

RATINGS

(O:85%, C:88%, M:80%)

Orton lays on top of The Undertaker, as he appears to have given this match his all. Seven slides into the ring and rolls Orton off Taker. Seven pulls Taker up and sets up for the Sinner Shot, but James Mitchell comes out to the stage and tells him to wait. Mitchell on the stage begins to motion for someone to come out from the entry way. Mysterio comes out, followed by a man with long blonde hair, a big man with a scar running down the left side of his face and a U shaped hair cut. After those two men come out with Mysterio, another man comes out. This big man is wearing a black leather mask and is being accompanied by a woman we haven't seen in a while, Angel Williams. All five follow Mitchell down the ramp and into the ring. Seven drops Taker and goes to stand next to Mitchell. Mysterio and the blonde haired man climb to the top rope and hit a leg drop/splash combo on Taker. The man with the U shaped hair cut lifts Taker up and nails him with an Emeral Fusion. The masked man lifts Taker up and shoots him to the ropes. Taker comes back and gets lifted up and hit with a spinning single arm slam. Seven finally goes over and jerks Taker up and drives him down with the Sinner Shot. Mitchell goes over and begins to say something to Taker. Orton gets up to his feet and spins Seven around. Orton screams out to Seven, asking him just what the hell they are doing and why they are taking away his big moment. Seven doesn't say a word, but the masked man attacks Orton from behind. He lifts Orton up onto his shoulders for what looks to be a torture rack, but then drops down and hits a sitting Argentine backbreaker. After doing their damage, everybody exits the ring and they leave The Undertaker and Randy Orton laying in the ring. As officials come down to the ring two check on the two fallen superstars, we fade out to a WWE:TNA Shopzone video.

We return from the video to a live shot of Orton being attended to by the trainer backstage. The trainer is taping up Orton's ribs, while Orton screams out about how much pain he's in. In the background, we see The Undertaker being wheeled on a stretcher towards an ambulance. We cut back to the arena, where the lights dim a little and the music of Christian begins to play. Christian walks down the ramp, slapping his chest and the ponting out to the crowd. As he enters the ring, Christian goes over to a corner and climbs up to the second rope and draws cheers from the fans. A louder pop is heard as "I Am" plays and out comes the 2004 Royal Rumble winner, AJ Styles. Styles slaps hands with a few fans on his way to the ring. In the ring, Styles removes the hood from his head and extends his arms out, drawing loud cheering. Christian and Styles go nose to nose, but the referee gets between them and asks them to go to their corners. Once both men have followed the referee's instructions, the bell rings and this match is under way.

user posted image

AJ Styles vs Christian

Christian and Styles lock up and Christian puts on a headlock on Styles. Christian tightens the hold, but then Styles pushes him into the ropes. Christian bounces back from the ropes and Styles leaps over Christian. As Styles lands, Christian puts on the brakes and turns around. Styles leaps up and hits a flipping dropkick. Christian rolls over to the ropes and sits in the corner holding his jaw. Styles backs up and waits for Christian to get up. The two lock up again and this time Styles gains the advantage by going behind and tripping Christian over. Styles floats over and locks on a headlock, but Christian rolls him over into a pinning predicament. Styles kicks out at two and then both men quickly pop up to their feet. Styles goes for a short clothesline, but Christian ducks. Christian grabs Styles from behind and attempts a falling reverse ddt, but Styles hits a few punches to the kidney area. Christian releases the hold and Styles flips back with the Pelé, but Christian side steps it. As Styles gets to a knee, Christian pulls him up and snaps him over with a suplex. The crowd applauds both men for what they have done so far. Christian takes a step back and waits on Styles to get up, just like he did for him. As Styles gets up, they lock up once again. They struggle for the advantage, but neither is gaining. They work their way towards the ropes and stummble out through the middle rope. They hits the floor hard, but they quickly get to their feet. They trade blows on the outside, much to the delight of the ringside fans. Styles attempts a spinning punch, but Christian ducks and then pulls Styles back into modified backbreaker. Christian picked Styles up and rolled him into the ring. Christian made he cover, but only could hold Styles down for a two count. Christian pulls Styles up, but before he could do anything, Styles nails him with an elbow to the ribs. Styles and Christian trade holds, with Styles getting the better of the headlock and armbar exchanges. Styles shoves Christian towards the ropes and he runs in the opposite direction. Styles bounces off the ropes and hits a swinging DDT out of a hiptoss reversal. Styles covers for only a two count. Styles waits for his opponent to get up. As Christian gets up, Styles goes for a dropkick and misses, so Christian slapped his chest and pointed out to his peeps, but Styles kipped up and tossed Christian out to the floor. Christian landed hard on his side and he grabbed at his ankle. Christian used the rail to get up ad Styles ran towards the ropes. Christian saw this and dove out of the way. Styles leaped over the top, but landed on the apron. As Christian got up to his feet, Styles dove off wit a flying forearm. Christian took the bloo and the impact sent him back first into the steel steps. Styles picked Christian up and rolls him into the ring. Styles climbs up to the apron and then leaps to the top rope and springs off with a 450 splash. After the move connects, Styles hooks the leg, 1.........2.........Kick out by Christian! Christian and Styles chants begin to be heard all around the arena. Christian begins to fight his way up to his feet and Styles kicks him a few times to keep him down. Christian catches one of Styles kicks and flips him back. Styles lands on his feet and sprints towards the ropes. Christian turns, only to see Styles spring off the middle rope with a moonsault. Stylesgoes over Christian's head and locks him up for a reverse ddt. As they go down to the mat, Christian's arm strikes the referee across the face. This sends him flying back to the mat. Styles covers, but sees that the ref is down, so he gets up and checks on him. Christian uses tis time to regain his breath and gets up to his feet. As Styles turns, Christian kicks him in the gut and then turns him around. Christian drives Styles down with a falling reverse ddt. Christian goes over to the feet of Styles and goes for a Texas Cloverleaf, but Styles turns it into a small package, but with no referee to count Styles releases the hold. Christian stands up and hits a dropkick on the sitting Styles. He then pulls him up and takes him over to a corner. Christian lays into Styles with a few chops and then lifts him up to the top rope. Christiam climbs up and attempts to superplex Styles, but ends up getting crotched on the top rope. Styles collects himself and then leaps off the top with a hurracanrana onto Christian. With Christian laying in the middle of the ring, Styles goes for a springboard moonsault, but Christian puts his knees up, so Styles adjusts himself and lands on his feet. As Christian gets to his feet, Styles goes for a superkick, but it's countered into an Unprettier. Christian covers Styles and the referee slowly begins to move and starts the count, 1..............2.............The referee is suddenly pulled out of the ring! The camera switches to a shot at ringside and we see that it's none other than Chris Jericho that pulled the referee out. Jericho slides into the ring with a chair and strikes Christian on the small of the back as he's covering Styles. Jericho picks Christian up and double underhooks the arms. Jericho lifts Christian up into the air and then slams him down across his knee with a backbreaker. Jericho picks the chair up and waits on Styles, who is getting up to his knees. As Styles turns his head slightly, Jericho swings viciously at him and cracks him on the head. Jericho picks Styles up and nails him with a double underhook powerbomb. Jericho drags Christian next to Styles. Jericho leaps over both and leaps onto the middle rope and springs off with a Lionsault. Jericho makes contact with both men and then just simply rolls out of the ring. Jericho picks up the referee and tosses him into the ring. Jericho walks up the ramp and simply disappears through the curtain. The referee slowly gets up and sees both men layed out. He is forced to begin the mandatory ten count. The fans begin chanting both mens name as the count starts, 1......2......3......4......5......6......7......8......9......10!

WINNER

Draw

RATINGS

(O:94%, C:88%, M:100%)

Both men just lay in the middle of the ring and there is complete silence in the arena when the referee calls for the bell. The crowd doesn't know how to react to this, as it appears now that there is no challenger for the WWE title at Wrestlemania 20. The official attempts to wake both men up, but neither is responding. As two other officials come out, we fade out to a Road to Wrestlemania video package.

user posted image

As we return, pyro goes off and out comes Shelton Benjamin. The introduction's begin with his appearance and then the rest of the challengers also come out and walk down to the ring. All three men get a great reaction from the crowd. Then the countdown comes on the tron and it ends with the pyro explosion and out comes the champion. Jericho comes out and slaps his chest a few times and then points to the fans, obviously mocking Christian. As he enters the ring, he walks to the middle of the ring and then throws his arms out, which is yet another attempt to mock another superstar, this time being AJ Styles. He takes the belt off and hands it to the referee, who holds it up as the bell rings.

user posted image

Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin vs Scott Hall vs Chris Benoit

Jericho steps up to the middle of the ring and takes a turn to point and say something to each and every one of his opponents. Hall, Benoit, and Benjamin look at each other and then at the same time go after the champion. The three beat Jericho down to the mat and then Hall slaps him a couple times over the head. Jericho gets to his feet and charges Hall, but gets lifted up by Hall. He takes a few steps forward and then flings him over his head with the Last Call. Jericho tries to roll out of the ring, but Benoit catches him and pulls him up to his feet. Benoit locks his arms around Jericho's waist and hits him with a German suplex. He holds on and hits another. Benoit stays locked on and lifts him up and hits a third German. Shelton climbs up to the rop rope and waits on Jericho. As the champion stands up, Benjamin flies off the top and nails him with a flying lariat. Hall and Benoit lock up, with Benoit getting the upper hand on Hall. Benoit goes for a German, but Hall hits him with two elbows. Benoit releases the hold and Hall turns around and hits a hard right hand. Benoit staggers back, but catches Hall's attempt at a clothesline and flings him over the top rope. Benjamin comes over and nails Benoit from behind. Shelton shoots Benoit to the ropes and nails him with a spinning back elbow. Shelton picks Benoit up, but Benoit out of nowhere brings Shelton down into the Crossface. Before the referee can even drop down to check on Shelton, Hall comes in and kicks Benoit in the back of the head. Hall shoves Benoit out of the way and covers Shelton, 1........2........Kick out by Shelton! Jericho rolls out to the apron and then gets up using the ropes. The champion climbs up to the top rope and dives at Shelton with an elbow drop. As he connects, Jericho grabs a leg and makes a cover, 1........2........Hall comes over and pulls Jericho up to his feet. The champion is rocked by a few right hands from Hall, but manages to duck one and send Hall into the corner. As Hall gets out of the corner, Jericho rushes towards him and nails a running Enziguri. Benoit comes from behind and hits Jericho with clubbing elbow shots to the back of the neck. Benoit tries to lift the champion into a German, but Jericho holds on to the ropes. Benoit releases and tries to pull Jericho away from the ropes, but ends up being tripped by Jericho. The champion quickly grabs Benoit's legs and locks on the Walls of Jericho. The referee checks on Benoit, who says he will not give up. Jericho pulls Benoit all the way to the middle of the ring. The challenger has nowhere to go, as he is to far away from the ropes. As Benoit looks like he is about to tap, Shelton nails a dropkick to the back of the champion. Jericho releases the hold and falls flat on his face. Shelton picks Jericho up and shoots him to the ropes. Jericho hooks his arms around the top rope and draws Shelton to come to him. Jericho flips Shelton over the top, but lands on the apron. Jericho runs to the corner and springs off and drop kicks Shelton off the apron onto the guard rail. Jericho gets a cocky smile on his face, but it quickly vanishes as Hall comes over and clotheslines him over the top rope. Benoit gets up and kicks Hall in the gut. Benoit tosses Hall's arm over his head and nails him with a quick snap suplex. Benoit slides his thumb across his throat and then rushes up to the top rope. Benoit dives off for the headbutt, but Hall rolls out of the way. Hall pulls Benoit up and locks him into an abdominal stretch. Jericho on the outside gets to his feet and decks Shelton with a back elbow, but only knocks him down to a knee. Jericho turns his attention to the time keeper and snatches away his chair. Jericho folds up the chair and goes towards the ring. Jericho slides in with a chair in hand, but Shelton pulls at his foot from the outside. Jericho turns and kicks him in the head. As he goes to turn back around, Hall comes over and hits him with a clothesline. The chair falls to the mat and Jericho follows. The crowd goes wild as Hall throws his arms to the side, signaling that it's time for the edge. Hall pulls the champion up to his feet and puts him in place. The fans cheer wildly when Jericho goes up in the air and hangs over the head of Hall. Hall dives forward and slams Jericho down with The Edge. Hall covers and the referee dives over Benoit, who is barely getting to his knees, and begins the count. 1..........2..........NO! Benoit uses all that he has left in his body to dive at Hall and break the count. Benoit rolls to his side and grabs the steel chair. Benoit uses it to balance himself as he stands up. Shelton slides into the ring and goes after Hall. Benoit is standing on his feet, chair in hand. The referee is on his knees checking on Jericho. Benoit looks at the chair and then at his opponents. He takes one more look at the chair and then swings hard in the direction of Shelton. Shelton turns and takes a vicious shot to his his left arm. Hall, who is getting up to his feet takes a hard shot to the head, which sends him through the second rope to the outside. Jericho rolls out of the ring, holding his lower back. The referee turns and sees the chair in Benoits hands, so he goes over and snatches it away. The ref warns him about trying to use it, but unknowing to him Benoit already had used it. Benoit goes over and picks Shelton up to his feet. Shelton surprises the fans and Benoit with the T-Bone Suplex! As he is about to turn his body to go through with the slam, Benoit shifts his weight in mid air and counters the move into the Crippler Crossface. They hit the mat and Shelton pulls with all his might, trying to get closer and closer to the ropes. As he is about to grab the rope, Benoit pulls back on the hold as far as possible, which causes Shelton to tap out.

WINNER

Chris Benoit

RATINGS

(O:92%, C:90%, M:100%)

Scott Hall looks on from the outside, blood dripping down his forehead. He looks to be extremely disappointed that he didn't win the match, after he was within a split second of winning the title just a few seconds ago. Benoit stands over Shelton, who is holding on to his arm, and raises the title over his head. Jericho has a fit on the outside and then runs up the ramp. Jericho screams at the top of his lungs, as Steve Austin, Johnny Blaze and Rob Conway come out to calm him down. The WWE:TNA copyright logo appears and we see Benoit standing on the middle rope, holding the title up in the air. Jericho over on the stage looks like he is about to begin to cry as we fade to black.

Overall Rating: 91%

Buy Rate: 1.86

People in Attendance: 20,625

Ticket Sales: $1,237,500

PPV Revenue: $4,650,000

Awesome just Awesome. Great PPV and i knew it would be it's a shame about Benjamin not winning he was so close. I think Cameron is becoming too vicious but thats not a bad thing thats a good thing. The AJ & Christian finish was a bit of a let down but it adds to the mystery also awesome graphics as always.

Blade

Fantastic, just absoloutley loved it.

*I liked the ending to the Styles/Christian match, just hanging to find out whats next.

*Undertaker/Orton, Simply phenominal. Loved it.

*Benoit winning, didnt expect it, nor am i a fan of his victory as it coulda waited til the big show.

*Noble/Triple H, good to see Noble get the win.

Great show and looking forward to your next show

user posted image

- It's the last stop before Uncensored and things are just heating up. The semifinals of the Intercontinental title tournament will shape up the title match at Uncensored. Who will advance to that match? Jindrak? Kidman? Basham? or possibly Raven?

- With his match against Jeff Hardy drawing near, Paul London defends the title against another top contender. The challenger for the title is no stranger to London and the championship, Chase Stevens. London and Stevens have faced each other for that championship a few times in the past and this could be another epic encounter. Lets not forget that Jeff Hardy will be sitting front row to watch this championship match.

- The tag team champions are about to be suspended. As a last bit of punishment, General Manager Eric Bischoff has booked them to defend their titles against Rico and Spanky, the very team that Howard and Terkay attacked and got suspended for.

CONFIMRED MATCHES

Billy Kidman vs Danny Basham

Mark Jindrak vs Raven

[smackdown Tag Team Championship] Howard & Terkay vs Rico & Spanky

[Cruiser-X Championship] Paul London vs Chase Stevens

EntertainmentNonStop.com

News and Rumors

By: Dean Venture

Last night at a Border City Wrestling live event, it was announced that it was the last night with the company for standout superstar, Petey Williams. After a spectacular fourty minute match with Alex Shelley, Scott D'Amore came out and thanked Williams for all the great matches he put on during his run with the company. D'Amore then went on the wish him well as he moves on up to WWE:TNA. So it's official, Petey Williams has signed a deal to go over to work for WWE:TNA. More than likely he will end up on the Smackdown side, as he will fit in perfectly in the Cruiser-X division.

Speaking of the Cruiser-X division, there is talk about a possible 10-15 man match at Wrestlemania 20 that would involve the division. The title could possibly be on the line during the bout, and with the signing of Williams, it looks like the division is headed for a huge boost. The talk for the match has ladders and cages involved, and could possibly have both those elements put together just for Mania.

As we saw at No Way Out, the turns have begun. Jeff Jarrett turned his back on Triple H during the United States title and could be heading into a feud with Noble and Triple H. Then we saw William Regal extend his hand to Charlie Haas after their match. This could just be a show of respect, but more than likely will indeed be the face turn of the long time heel, William Regal. Look for other possible turns as we now head into Uncensored on Sunday night.