WWE:TNA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:::[DIARY UPDATE]:::

The last two weeks have been very hectic around here with exams and the holidays sneaking up on me. The same can be said for this upcoming week. Because of that, not a lot of time has been available for me to get back to work on Smackdown and Uncensored results. So for the next few days, I will prepare everything (including finishing SD) and then will make my first offical post of 2005 be the Smackdown results. So fans of the diary don't give up on me yet, as 2005 (still 2004 in the game, lol) will see a lot of big changes and surprises for WWE:TNA. :thumbsup:

Guest Spadekiller

hey CK, great to see you back WWE:TNA was my fav diary over at the other board. You mentioned your "House of Pain" a couple pages back and said when your scrapped the idea you basically kept everyone that was still on written deals (theres a point to what im trying to say in all this rambling) so what i would like to know is if im still on your game somewhere (another fed/others/etc;)? My names Josh Swearengin BTW

• 3 weeks later...

hey CK, great to see you back WWE:TNA was my fav diary over at the other board.  You mentioned your "House of Pain" a couple pages back and said when your scrapped the idea you basically kept everyone that was still on written deals (theres a point to what im trying to say in all this rambling) so what i would like to know is if im still on your game somewhere (another fed/others/etc;)? My names Josh Swearengin BTW

user posted image

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Dark Matches

John Walters d. Jerrelle Clark

Island Boys d. Backseat Boyz

Matt Morgan d. Chris Harris

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::[iNTRO VIDEO AND PYRO EXPLOSIONS]:::

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We are welcomed to the show by the announcers, but there is no pause after the explosions and the music of Danny Basham hits. Basham walks down to the ring, while the entire arena boos him loudly. He slides into the ring and goes over to a corner and climbs up. While he is raising his arms up in the air, "You Can Run" hits and out comes Billy Kidman. The crowd erupts at the sight of Kidman on the stage. Kidman welcomes the cheering at the top of the ramp and then sprints down to the ring. Kidman stops a few feet in front of the ring and then goes over to the steps and climbs them. Kidman leaps over the top rope and prepares to lock up with Basham.

Billy Kidman vs Danny Basham

O:78% C:74% M:82%

The crowd gets behind Kidman from the start, as Basham begins the lock up. Basham tries to gain the early advantage by sucker punching Kidman, but he ducks it. Kidman kicks Basham in the knees and then lays in some hard punches, but Basham brushes them off and shoves Kidman away. Kidman collects himself and rushes towards Basham again. Basham gets up off his knees and blasts Kidman with a clothesline. Basham stomps away on Kidman repeatedly. The crowd boos Basham heavily, bringing a huge smile to his face. Basham lifts Kidman up and hits a Russian leg sweep. Basham picks Kidman off the mat and lifts him up and drives him down with a spine buster. Basham covers, 1.....2.....KICK OUT! Kidman manages to get his shoulders off the mat. Basham picks Kidman off the mat and tosses him to the outside. Basham goes after Kidman and slams him into the ring post and then follows up with a few clubbing forearm shots to the shoulder area. Basham tosses Kidman into the ring. Basham once again covers, but before the three count, he picks Kidman up by the hair. Basham tosses Kidman into a corner and then taunts him a bit. Basham backs up and then charges for a splash, but Kidman moves out of the way. Out of desperation, Kidman springboards off the ropes and nails Basham with a bulldog. Both men are down and the referee begins the mandatory ten count. Before the six count, Basham gets up to a knee, breaking the count. Basham goes over to Kidman and pulls him up to his feet. As he prepares to hit another Russian leg sweep, Kidman spins around locks his arms around the waist of Basham. Basham tries to back elbow Kidman, but he ducks it. Basham breaks free and spins around, but gets caught by surprise by Kidman's BK Bomb. Kidman quickly covers his fallen opponent, 1......2......3!

Winner: Billy Kidman

Kidman rolls out of the ring and looks surprised that he came out as the winner. He goes over to the protective rail and takes a breather, as fans cheer and pat him on the back. Kidman high fives a few fans on his way to the ramp and then slowly goes up. He goes through the curtain and we fade out to a video.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Injury Updates

O:85%

Clips are shown of the match between Rob Van Dam and Chavo Guerrero three weeks ago. The focus is mostly on the aftermath, as RVD came off the top of a ladder with a frog splash onto Chavo, who was laying on a table. We then are shown exclusive footage of when Chavo was stretchered out of the ring and then placed into an ambulance. We fade from that footage to a shot of Kurt Angle laying on the ground. This is footage from the night Angle, Eddie, and Cena were set to battle Morgan, Kane, and Batista four weeks ago. The trainer is seen checking on Angle's shoulder and that's when he calls for the EMT's. As the video comes to an end, we see Rue standing backstage with some papers in hand.

Rue: I've been handed so info on the two men that were just shown on that video. First, it's good to hear that both men are doing well now, but it is not know just when Chavo will be back in action. The doctors have said that he is ready to come back, but are unsure if an actual return to the ring is the best thing for him at the moment. As for Kurt Angle, we received word that he is cleared to return and Kurt himself called in earlier and told Mr. Bischoff that he will be here at Smackdown next week, as well as at Uncensored this Sunday night. But now....

As she is about to keep with the announcements, Billy Kidman comes walking by, but then comes to a sudden stop infront of Rue. She thinks that he stopped to talk, but then the camera man pans out and we see Paul Heyman standing behind her. Behind Heyman are Matt Morgan and Mark Jindrak. Kidman wipes the sweat off his face and gets ready for a fight. Rue tries to get out of the way, but Morgan holds her in her place. Heyman motions to her to raise the mic up.

Heyman: Billy, there's no need to be so nervous, put your guard down cause I just want to talk. You sir, are a hot-headed young man, and it's because of that that you will never make your way to the top of this business. Unlike Mark right here, you don't have the look or the talent to be a champion. Now don't look at me like that, I know what I'm talking about. I've managed many champions, even then youngest in WWE:TNA history. So Sunday night you have two options Billy, either show up and be put in your place or walk into that ring and lay down for "Magnificent" Mark Jindrak. And I say Mark, because later tonight he's gonna make short work of Raven, unlike the trouble you just had with Danny Basham.

As he says that, Morgan and Jindrak come out from behind Heyman and walk towards Kidman, but they then stop and quickly back up. The camera man turns and pans out, revealing Big Show standing next to Kidman. Heyman tells his boys to get the hell back to the locker room.

Heyman: Kidman, remember what I said, because Big Show won't be at your side 24/7. You have the chance to guarantee survival for your career and the choice is simple.

Heyman backs up a few feet and then turns and walks off. Kidman looks up at Big Show and we fade out to a commercial break as the two stare at each other.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-[COMMERCIAL BREAK]-

Sonny Siaki vs Rene Dupree

O:71% C:71% M:71%

As we return from break, Siaki and Dupree are already in the ring. The two are face to face, talking trash to each other. Dupree shoves Siaki back, which pisses him off. Siaki reels back and then lands a hard right hand to the side of Dupree's face. Dupree falls to the mat and then crawls to a corner. He begins to complain to the ref about being hit on his face. Siaki goes over to pull him out of the corner, but the ref gets between the two. Dupree gets up quickly and pokes Siaki in the eyes, as the refs back is to him. The ref turns and asks him what he did, but Dupree says he hit him with the palm of his hand. Dupree grabs Siaki and shoots him to the ropes. As he bounces back, Dupree ducks down for a back body drop, but Siaki stops and then hits a sudden ddt. Siaki pops up to his feet and screams at Dupree to get up. As Dupree stands up, Siaki lifts him up onto his shoulders and drives him down with a Samoan Drop. Siaki slaps his chest, which draws a pop from the crowd. As Dupree is slowly getting up, Siaki slowly walks behind him. Dupree turns around and takes a kick to the gut. Siaki grabs him and hits the Siakalypse. Siaki makes the cover and gets the uncontested three count.

Winner: Sonny Siaki

The crowd goes nuts at the victory by Siaki and begin to chant his name. Siaki gets his arm raise by the referee and then goes over to a corner. Siaki climbs up to the second rope and throws his arms up in the air. Siaki looks around at the crowd and points at a few of them and thanks them for the support. Siaki then looks around for the camera that's on him and then points towards it. He then motions to his waist and lets it be known that he wants somebodies title, but he never says just who the motion is directed to. We then cut to a shot of the backstage area.

A Similar Disturbance

O:88%

Eric Bischoff walks out of the production truck and begins to make his way down toward the locker rooms. As he is walking by a group of officials, a cop comes from the opposite direction and calls out to Bischoff. The officer approaches the general manager and then begins to speak.

Cop: Mr. Bischoff, there's nothing to worry about, but there was an incident a few minutes ago in the parking lot. A Christopher Nowinski was found laying in the middle of the parking lot. There were signs of a brutal assault with a weapon. We found no weapon in the parking lot, nor a witness to tell us just what happened. A person outside of the arena told us that he saw a black hummer circling the arena, but never saw it enter. I know there was an incident with a black hummer a few days ago with the Raw guys, so we looked into that.

Bischoff: Well did you manage to catch the hummer and question whoever was in it? And is Chris ok?

Cop: First off, yes sir, Mr. Nowinski will be fine. The EMT's did a complete check and they say there were no broken bones or serious injury. A few days of rest should do him good. As for the hummer, officers managed to stop a hummer fifteen blocks from the arena, but nobody in it were currently or ever involved in the wrestling business. It's possible that we could have stopped the wrong hummer, but that's bound to happen without a license plate number or full description. But again, there's nothing to worry about sir, we have everything under control now.

The officer hands Bischoff some papers and then walks off, leaving Bischoff with a pensive look on his face. Bischoff closes his eyes and shakes his head as we cut to a commercial break.

-[COMMERCIAL BREAK]-

Mark Jindrak vs Raven

O:75% C:78% M:70%

As we return from commercial break, Mark Jindrak is entering the ring. Heyman removes Jindrak's robe, which is followed by Jindrak posing for the crowd. As the fans boo him, "End of Everything" by Stereomud plays, which causes a huge pop from the crowd. The fans chant and cheer as they await Raven to come out to the ring. The cheering quickly turns to boos, as Matt Morgan comes out dragging Raven. Morgan lets go of Raven's arms and he falls on the stage. Jindrak in the ring gets a huge smile on his face when he sees this. Morgan looks down at Raven and just shrugs his shoulders and walks back through the curtain. Jindrak rolls out of the ring and runs up the ramp. Jindrak picks Raven up and takes him down the ramp. As they approach the ring, Jindrak gets caught off guard by a hard elbow to the ribs. Raven begins to fight back, but he is too badly hurt that Jindrak brushes off shots and knocks him down with a hard left hand. Jindrak pulls Raven up and tosses him into the ring. The entire arena is filled with the sound of boos, as Jindrak lifts Raven up and nails him with the Mark of Magnificence. Jindrak lays on top of the fallen Raven in a cocky manner, which draws even more booing from the fans. The referee drops down to the mat and begins the count, 1........2........3!

Winner: Mark Jindrak

As Jindrak gets to his feet, some of the fans begin to toss trash into the ring. Jindrak stands in the middle of the ring with a huge grin on his face and his arms in the air. In a mocking way, Jindrak welcomes all the jeers from the fans. Jindrak swipes a couple cups that fly by his face as he leaves the ring. Jindrak struts up the ramp in the cockist of manners, as he now is one match away from becoming the Intercontinental champion.

Welcoming the Express

O:72%

The scene fades to the backstage area. Rue is stading with the newest tag team that arrived last week, the Canadian Express. Bobby Roode and Sylvain Grenier look at her with smug looks on their faces as she is about to speak.

Rue: Sylvain, Bobby, first off welcome to Smackdown. Now what everybody wants to know is why you attacked Primetime last week?

Sylvain: Well it's real simple Rue, you see everybody knows that you can't come into a new place and expect to be given a lot of exposure. Well Bobby and I decided that we weren't gonna wait until we were given exposure and we simply took it. How else can you gain such big exposure, than in a match where the challengers are close to beating the champions. But that wasn't all, we then took out one of those two men and put him on the shelf for a while.

Rue: Well although that's true, what's your reaction to the fact that Mr. Bischoff then booked you into a match against Triple X at Uncensored?

Roode: Our reaction? What do you think our reaction was Rue?! Bischoff put us into a match against Triple X, yet only Christopher Daniels can physically perform. Our debut match will be nothing more than a handicap match, but we're not complaining.

Rue: Well let me just cut to the chase, how long do you think it will be before you go after the tag team titles?

Sylvain: It's funny you should ask that Rue, cause I was just thinking about that. I really can't answer that right now, but I'll let you know as soon as we make up our mind.

Sylvain flashes a grin as he looks at Rue. Both men then walk away, leaving Rue to ponder Sylvain's answer. We then see the scene change to a shot of the live crowd. After a few seconds of the camera flying over the fans, we get a shot of the entry way, as Sylvester Terkay and Tom Howard come out for their championship title defense. The champions walk down the ramp in their usual menacing form. The two hold their titles up in the air and then hand them to the referee. Before the music of the challengers hits, we see Eric Bischoff come out to the stage and he leads a pack of security guy and two armed police officers down to the ring. Bischoff makes sure they are positioned all around the ring and then he makes his way up the ramp. "You Look So Good to Me" plays and out come Rico and Spanky with Miss Jackie at their side. The challengers slap hands with some fans as they walk down to the ring. The two slide in and the champions don't waste any time and go on the attack. The referee calls for the bell.

Tom Howard & Sylvester Terkay © vs Rico & Spanky [Tag Team Shampionship]

O:82% C:71% M:94%

Howard grabs Spanky by the tights and hair and tosses him over the ropes. Terkay drops some clubbing forearm shots to the back of Rico, then calls over Howard. The two prepare to lift Rico up into a double powerbomb, but Miss Jackie climbs up to the apron and draws their attention. As the approach her, she leaps down to the floor. Howard and Terkay go back to Rico and set him up. As they lift Rico up, Spanky comes from out of nowhere with a springboard dropkick. He hits Terkay in the stomach, which cause him to release Rico. Howard goes to pick Spanky up, but Rico clips Howard from behind. Spanky grabs Terkay, who is still bent over from the kick to the stomach, and drives his face into his knee. Terkay staggers back while holding on to his jaw and Rico comes over and hits him with a dropkick that sends him into the corner. Spanky grabs Howard by the neck and runs to the corner, leaps up and springs off the chest of Terkay, hitting the Sliced Bread #2. Spanky quickly covers Howard and Rico goes and piles up on Spanky to add weight, 1.......2.......3!!! Terkay shakes off the effects of the Dr. Teeth and realizes that they've just lost. Terkay grabs his hair and pulls it back, while screaming out in rage. Howard shows signs of movement after Rico and Spanky get off him. He sits up and appears to be shocked that they just lost.

Winners: Rico & Spanky

As Terkay and Howard appear to be preparing to extract some revenge, the security and slides in and take both men down. The armed officers enter and cuff both me to prevent any kind of struggle. All ten men still have a difficult time rolling them out, but they manage and drag them up the ramp. Both Howard and Terkay look to be extremely angry and scream and cuff all the way up the ramp. Joey Styles and Mike Tenay are speechless, as we've just seen one of the biggest, if not THE biggest upsets in the history of this company. Rico and Spanky themselves appear to be surprised at the fact that they have just become tag team champions. Miss Jackie grabs the tag team titles from the time keeper and slides into the ring. She hands a belt to each one of her men and hugs them. The crowd begins to chant the champions name, while they climb up the corner and hold their titles up in the air. Spanky leaves the ring and jumps into the crowd to celebrate with the fans. Rico goes in the opposite direction and leaps into the crowd on the other side. Both men make their way through the crowd, while Miss Jackie claps away in the middle of the ring. We see a split screen shot of both men in the crowd as we cut to a commercial break.

-[COMMERCIAL BREAK]-

Time For Some Payback!

O:91%

We return from commercial break and the first thing we see is Paul Heyman and Rob Van Dam walking towards the parking lot.

RVD: Look Paul, I don't know why you want me to take the night off, but I would much rather stay here.

Heyman: Rob, you're not listening to me! I know what I'm talking about, and right now I want you to go.

RVD: But Paul....

As RVD is about to get into his car, Eddie Guerrero comes into the scene. Eddie has a huge smile on his face and what appears to be a video tape in hand. Heyman holds RVD back whe he tries to go after Eddie.

Eddie: What's happening vatos? You thinking about leaving huh Rob? Well you need to watch what's on this tape before you do, because I promise you, the place you're going won't be a hotel room.

Suddendly a guy wheels in a monitor with a VCR hooked up to it. Eddie goes over and inserts the tape and presses play. The video begins to run and we see footage of RVD attacking Eddie backstage. As the footage keeps on rolling, we see Heyman appear on it. Heyman is quick to go towards the VCR and stops the tape. Heyman tries to eject the tpae, but Eddie grabs his hand and shoves it away. As RVD attempts to do something, a someone grabs RVD by the shoulder. RVD turns and then the camera pans around as well and we see that it's a cop. Eddie looks at them with a smirk on his face.

Eddie: Orale vato loco, I think the officer right here wants to finish watching the tape homes!

Eddie hits play again and the footage rolls. Heyman is shown standing over Eddie as RVD assaults him. We then can clearly hear Heyman shooting out threats and stating how it was all his idea for the attack. It is obvious that the audio has been edited into the footage and Heyman begins to throw a fit and then shoves the VCR to the ground. The cop goes over to Heyman and begins to place the cuffs on him. RVD goes over and begins to argue with the cop about the video being a fake. Eddie bumps RVD from behind, sending him into the cop. RVD stands up and charges at Eddie, but gets taken down by a hard right hand. A few more officers come to the scene and help up the other officer.

Eddie: Officers, arrest that guy, I saw him attack that cop!

The crowd can be heard cheering in the background while they watch this on the titantron. The officers grab RVD and cuff him and drag him away kicking and screaing. Heyman also gets taken away, but he stares at Eddie with a ice cold look in his eyes. Eddie waves to them as the officers place them in the squad cars. We then cut to the arena, where Chase Stevens is making his way down to the ring for his Cruiser-X title match against Paul London.

Paul London © vs Chase Stevens [Cruiser-X Championship]

O:75% C:76% M:73%

Chase Stevens waits in the ring for the champion to come out. We are then shown a shot of the ringside. The camera man makes his way around the ringside and then he stops and we see a clear shot of Jeff Hardy sitting in the front row. "South Texas Deathride" by The Union Underground plays and Paul London sprints down to the ring. As he slides in, Stevens quickly goes on the offensive and puts the boots to the champion. Stevens pulls London up and tries to go for a slam, but London breaks free and nails Stevens with a dropsault. London covers the challenger, but only manages a one count and Stevens rolls to the outside. Stevens walks around the ring and tries to get himself together, but out of nowhere, London comes off the ropes with a diving body press. London lays into Stevens with punches. London lifts Stevens up and tosses him into the ring, making sure to follow quickly. London goes to pick Stevens up again, but takes a thumb to the eye. The ref warns Stevens about the illegal move, and Stevens stands up and hits a neckbreaker on the champion. Stevens drops a few forearm shots to the forehead of London and then goes for a cover. London kicks out at two and Stevens locks on a rear chin lock. After a few seconds of locking on the hold, Stevens releases the hold and smashes his elbow onto London's forehead. Stevens grabs London by the hair and pulls him up and goes for a waistlock, but London reverses it. Stevens tries to escape, but London has a tight grip. London goes to lift the challenger, but Stevens kicks his leg back. The referee sees the low blow clearly and motions for the bell to ring. He has disqualified the challenger.

Winner: Paul London via DQ

Stevens screams at the referee about the DQ. Stevens looks like he is about to explode and then exits the ring. Stevens goes over to the time keeper and snatches up the Cruiser-X title. As he looks at the title, Stevens rolls into the ring. He goes and sets up a few feet from the fallen champion, with the title ready in his hands. The crowd cheers wildly as JefF Hardy leaves his seat and leaps over the protective rail. Hardy slides into the ring and spins Stevens around. Hardy knocks him back with a right hand shot. Stevens drops the title and staggers back from the impact. Hardy lands a few more shots in before shooting him to the ropes. As Stevens bounces back, Hardy grabs him by the neck and drops back with a complete shot. Hardy gets up and goes over to help up London. As he is picking up the champion, London elbows Hardy in the face and then shoves him down to the mat. London grabs his belt from the mat and rolls out of the ring. Hardy holds on to his jaw and looks at the champion walk up the ramp. London turns around and looks at Hardy. London begins screaming to Hardy, "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" as we fade out to a commercial break.

-[COMMERCIAL BREAK]-

Championship Celebration

O:72%

As we return from break, Rico and Spanky are celebrating their victory with Miss Jackie. As the champs shine their belts and laugh with Jackie, Rue comes walking by and stops to interview them.

Rue: Guys, congratulations on winning the tag team championships, but Rico I have a question to ask you. Last week you picked up the upset victory on the big man, Batista, now this week you are here standing as one half of the tag team champions, how does it feel?

Rico: Rue, it feels great to be a champion. I've worked so hard to get to where I am today and this is just the reward that I feel I have earned.

Rue: Spanky, how about you, I mean you've been out for a while with an injury and in your return match, you pick up gold. What must be going through your head right now?

Spanky: Well lots of things are going through Rue, but the one thing is.....

Rue: GUYS, WATCH OUT!

As she says that, the champions are struck from behind by steel chairs. The camera man takes a few steps back and we see the Canadian Express are the men doing the swinging. Roode scares off Miss Jackie and the two Canadians lay into the champions with hard chair shots. Grenier tells Roode to pick up Rico, but before they can do anything, Christopher Daniels rushes in and manages to force both men to drop the chairs. Daniels attacks both men, but quickly the odds are too great for him to handle. As Roode is about to attempt to lift Daniels up, someone comes from behind and nails Roode with a forearm shot to the back of the head. Daniels lands on his feet and goes after Grenier. As the other man attacks Roode, we see a clear shot of his face and it's Chris Sabin. Sabin and Daniels fight off the Canadian Express and once they are gone, the two drop down and check on the fallen champions. Miss Jackie returns to the side of her men and Sabin and Daniels begin to scream out for help as we fade out to an Uncensored video. the video runs down the entire card from top to bottom. It also reveals to us that the Canadian Express will be facing Christopher Daniels and Chris Sabin. As the video comes to an end, we go directly to a shot of the entry way, as the men involved in the main event are about to make their entrances.

John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, & Brock Lesnar vs Kane, Rob Van Dam & Batista

O:87% C:93% M:82%

Five men enter the ring and then the music of Rob Van Dam plays, but he is nowhere to be seen because he was arrested earlier. The camera catches a shot of Eddie in his corner with a smirk on his face. The referee rings the bell and the match becomes a handicap match. Kane goes after Eddie quickly and clubs him in the back of the neck a few times. Kane then shoots Eddie to his corner and follows with a massive clothesline. Kane tags out to Batista, and the monster comes in with a devestating attack on Eddie. Batista toys with Eddie for a bit before applying a bearhug. Batista applies a lot of pressure to the back of Eddie, but the former champion won't quit. Batista releases the hold, sending Eddie hard to the mat. Batista shoots Eddie to the ropes and goes for his spinebuster, but Eddie reverses it into a spinning ddt. The crowd begins to cheer to motivate Eddie. Lesnar and Cena cheer on their partner in order for him to crawl faster to make the tag. Batista gets to his feet somewhat slowly, but notices Eddie inching closer to his partners, so he goes to prevent it. As he grabs Eddie's foot, Eddie takes a desperation dive and tags out to Cena. He comes in and knocks Batista down with a forearm shot to the chest. Cena runs across the ring and nails Kane in the face, sending him off the apron. Cena turns his attention back to Batista, who is getting up. Cena runs towards him and hits the Throwback. Cena gets up to his feet and throws the double horns up in the air. He sees Batista laying on his back, so he hits the ropes and bounces off to hit the Five Knuckle Shuffle! Cena covers Batista, but only keeps him down for two. Cena picks up Batista, but surprisingly Batista grabs Cena from under his arms and shoves him into his own corner. As he hits te turnbuckle, Cena extends his hand and Lesnar tags in. Lesnar comes in and both men go nose to nose. Batista is the first one to make a move and shoves Lesnar. Batista goes for a clothesline, but Lesnar ducks it and then grabs Batista's wrist and pulls him in. Lesnar lifts Batista up onto his shoulders for the F5, but Batista escapes and goes over to tag Kane. Batista then exits the ring and goes down to the floor. Kane looks at him and asks him what he's doing. Kane then turns around and enters the ring. Kane runs by Lesnar and clotheslines Cena over the top rope. He turns to Lesnar, but Lesnar hasn't taken his eyes off Batista, so Kane grabs Eddie, who is trying to get up to his feet. Kane tosses him over the top rope and then goes over to Lesnar. As Kane touches Lesnar's shoulder, he turns and out of nowhere picks up Kane up and nails him with a quick F5. Lesnar covers Kane, but never stops eyeing Batista on the outside, 1......2......3!

Winners: John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, & Brock Lesnar

Lesnar gets up off Kane and stares directly at Batista, who is still standing outside of the ring. Lesnar motions for Batista to get in the ring, but Batista just cracks a small smile and shakes his head no. As Lesnar continues to call Batista in, Kane sits up and then gets up to his feet. Batista leaps up to the apron and waits there. Lesnar screams at Batista, which cause Batista to laugh a bit. Lesnar has enough and takes a step towards Batista, but before going any further, Kane grabs him from behind and spins him around. Kane wraps his hand around the neck of Lesnar and lifts him up. Lesnar elbows Kane in the side of the head and then lands on his feet. Lesnar lifts Kane up onto his shoulders, but Batista comes from behind and knocks him down. Kane gets up to his feet and waits on as Batista puts the boots to Lesnar. Batista jerks Lesnar up and hits him with the Demon Bomb. Batista tells Kane that Lesnar is all his and leaves the ring. Kane reaches down and grabs Lesnar by the throat. Kane pulls him up and in one fluid motion takes Lesnar up into the air and slams him down with a chokeslam. John Cena slides into the ring after Kane slams Lesnar down and attacks Kane from behind. Kane blocks a few right hands and then knees Cena in the gut. Kane sets Cena up for what appears to be a powerbomb, but Cena lifts Kane over and back body drops him. Cena turns and waits as Kane is getting up to his feet. Kane turns and takes a kick to the gut. Cena waves his hand in front of his face and then lifts Kane up onto his shoulders. The crowd erupts and Cena drives Kane down with the F-U! Cena tells the time keeper to hand him his title and then goes to stand over Kane. Cena holds the title close to Kane's face and then tells him, "You can't see me!" As he says that, Kane's arm comes up and grabs Cena by the throat. Kane sits up and gets up to his feet. With Cena in his grasp, Kane lifts him up and drives him down with the chokeslam. Kane picks up the heavyweight title and drapes it over his shoulder, which is then followed by him raising his arms slowly and then dropping them for the four post pyro explosion. The show goes off the air with a shot of Kane standing tall in the ring with what could possibly be his title at Uncensored.

Overall Rating: 81%

TV Rating: 6.64

People in Attendance: 10,004

Ticket Sales: $400,160

Edited by cerebralkiller9

user posted image

I haven't done one of these in a while, but here we go. WWE:TNA's first Prediction contest of 2005!! Predict the most correct winners of the matches on the PPV and win either:

1.) the chance to name the main event of an upcoming joint Raw and Smackdown show.

or

2.) a banner made by myself, you just give me the details of what you want and I make it.

After the PPV is up and the winner is chosen, I will PM said winner to see which option they will take. So without any further delay, here is the card:

user posted image

Heavyweight Championship Match

John Cena © vs Kane

user posted image

TLC Match

Rob Van Dam vs Eddie Guerrero

user posted image

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista

user posted image

Intercontinental Title Tournament Finals

Billy Kidman vs Mark Jindrak

user posted image

Cruiser-X Championship Match

Paul London © vs Jeff Hardy

user posted image

Canadian Express vs Triple X

user posted image

Miss Jackie vs Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will Kurt Angle get involved in a match?

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many?

John Cena © vs Kane

TLC Match

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista

Miss Jackie vs Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will Kurt Angle get involved in a match? Yes

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many? Yes... Two people...

Edited by phatman

John Cena © vs Kane

TLC Match

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista

Miss Jackie vs Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many? Yes,Two Eddie

Oh, forgot about feedback for the show.

Smackdown! was good, great show for a return show, you havnt lost your touch in the some couple weeks you took off which is good to see. Looking forward to Uncensored and Eddie/RVD match should be good. Keep up the good work

Edited by Emad

John Cena © vs Kane

TLC Match

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista

Miss Jackie vs Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many? Yes 1 person

John Cena © vs Kane

TLC Match

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista

Miss Jackie vs Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will Kurt Angle get involved in a match? NO

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many? NO

Guest HardKore06

John Cena © vs Kane-John Cena

TLC Match

Rob Van Dam vs Eddie Guerrero-Eddie Guerrerro

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista-Batista

Billy Kidman vs Mark Jindrak-Billy Kidman

Paul London © vs Jeff Hardy-Jeff Hardy

Canadian Express vs Triple X-Triple X

Miss Jackie vs Madusa-Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many? Yes...one

John Cena © vs Kane

TLC Match

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista

Miss Jackie vs Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will Kurt Angle get involved in a match? No

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many? No

John Cena © vs Kane

TLC Match

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista

Miss Jackie vs Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many? Yes, two.

John Cena © vs Kane

TLC Match

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista

Miss Jackie vs Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many? Yes 2 wrestlers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spadekiller

John Cena © vs Kane - Kane

TLC Match

Rob Van Dam vs Eddie Guerrero - RVD

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista - Batista

Billy Kidman vs Mark Jindrak - Kidman

Paul London © vs Jeff Hardy - London

Canadian Express vs Triple X - Triple X

Miss Jackie vs Madusa - Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will Kurt Angle get involved in a match? yes

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many? yes, 2

• 2 weeks later...

John Cena © vs Kane - Cena

TLC Match

Rob Van Dam vs Eddie Guerrero - RVD

Last Man Standing Match

Brock Lesnar vs Batista - Batista

Billy Kidman vs Mark Jindrak - Kidman

Paul London © vs Jeff Hardy - London

Canadian Express vs Triple X - Triple X

Miss Jackie vs Madusa - Madusa

Bonus Questions

Will Kurt Angle get involved in a match? yes

Will anybody be injured during the ppv? If yes, how many? no

Ok, it's been a while, but now that my computer problems are over it's time to get back on track. Predictions will no longer be accepted after this post, as Uncensored will follow shortly in a few hours. Thanks to those that have been patiently waiting this PPV (and an update in general) for over a month and to those people that may have just gotten around to reading this diary. :thumbsup: