Movie fans we need your help!

Your Mom

Ok for the first time in like forever Christopher and I are headed out to a movie this weekend! :w00t: But what do we see?!? There are so many movies. Listed below is everything at our cinema. We have seen Spiderman 2 already, but it's still there so I listed it. Anyway we are up for almost anything. So what do you think?

Alien vs. Predator

Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid

Benji Off the Leash!

Collateral

De-lovely

Exorcist: The Beginning

Hero

Little Black Book

Open Water

Spider-Man 2

Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2

Suspect Zero

The Bourne Supremacy

The Manchurian Candidate

The Notebook

The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

The Village

Without a Paddle

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie

Wow, I wish my local cinema had that many screens. But of the ones playing I'd say Collateral or The Bourne Supremacy are your best bets. Although I heard The Notebook might be a good date movie if that's what you're looking for.

Guest Bluesman

When I saw the amount of movies listed, I thought you had plenty of choices...and then I saw the titles of the movies listed.

Spiderman 2 certainly isn't worth watching again, if not the first time. I personally enjoyed the Village, but I'm definately in the norm. I recently saw the first Bourne movie, and it wasn't bad, so the sequel may be worth a look.

With the movies they're putting out in theatres, it's no wonder I read so many damn books...

Personally, I'd go with either Without A Paddle or Collateral.

Whatever you see do not, I repeat, DO NOT see the Village. M. Night Shamylan is by far the most overrated anything in the movie biz today. All his movies are the same. If you've seen any of his other flics then you'll be able to figure out the ending about ten minutes in.

Guest John Cena

From that list, I'd recommend:

Collateral

Hero

Open Water

Suspect Zero

The Bourne Supremacy

The Notebook

The Village

Of those, my favorites were The Bourne Supremecy and Collateral. I haven't seen Hero or Suspect Zero but I've heard good things so I'm gonna go see them when I get the chance.

Guest Bluesman

Whatever you see do not, I repeat, DO NOT see the Village. M. Night Shamylan is by far the most overrated anything in the movie biz today. All his movies are the same. If you've seen any of his other flics then you'll be able to figure out the ending about ten minutes in.