WWE Unleashed

Guest Blade

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday 23rd March 2004

Lee arrived at Calihan Hall in Detroit Michigan for the smackdown tapings along with some of the new arrivals who were joining from raw. Lee didn’t stop in the locker room instead he headed towards the Gorilla once there he sat down and spoke with a few wrestlers about what we be happening tonight, after a few minutes he noticed some people on the monitor who were in the ring. Lee got up and headed through the curtain and down the ramp, Lee got to ringside and began to watch these two wrestlers who were oblivious to him standing there. Lee noticed that there were a few other wrestlers near by also watching, Lee continued to watch as the one wrestler hit a running powerbomb on the other and then picked the other wrestler back up. Lee continued to watch until they had finished and they came over and stood by him and Lee began to talk.

Lee: You two have a nice style of wrestling.

Wrestler A: thanks…..

Lee: My name’s Lee

Wrestler A: thanks Lee, Anyway I’m Heath Cameron and this is Steven Gerrard.

Steven: Hi Lee

Steven shook Lee’s hand as did Heath.

Lee: So guys how long you been wrestling ?

Steven: Me about three to four years trying to break into the big leagues but never getting the chance.

Lee: I see and how about you Heath.

Heath: Well I’ve been wrestling since I was sixteen and me and Steven have been friends for about two or three years.

Lee: Have you two got anything planned tonight or this weekend with any of those wrestlers over there.

Heath: Not really why ?

Lee: Well I work for the WWE and If you can hang around you can stay in the locker room with the guys in the back and then when we are finished I will talk with my colleges and see what I can do about you two.

Steven: what exactly do you mean when you say what I can do about you two.

Lee: Well if you’ve been following lately, you will know that a third roster has came into play and since I’m scouting talent and being the head writer and all. I will see if I can get you two down on written contracts and then you will be travelling the roads with me and the rest of Raw, Smackdown and Decimation.

Steven and Heath stand there in shock before shaking hands with Lee. The three of them walk up the ramp followed by a few of there friends and they disappear behind the curtain, Lee instructs them where to go while he waits in the gorilla position and begins to talk with Eddie and John about tonight’s segment.

Wednesday 24th March 2004

Smackdown Preview

user posted image

After a recent turn of events Eddie Guerrero has been on the receiving end of heinous attacks by John Bradshaw Layfield both on previous Raw’s and Smackdown’s what is next for this rivalry that has came into a effect ever since JBL changed his redneck days.

Also Lee Palmer will be in the building to announce to the world the new Smackdown General Manger, will Palmer shock us a second time in a row find out on smackdown.

Confirmed Matches

Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar

Nunzio vs. Rey Mysterio for the cruiserweight championship

John Cena vs. Matt Hardy

Edited by Blade 3310

Wednesday 24th March 2004

Titan Towers

Meeting with Vince and Jim

Lee arrived with Steven, Heath and another guy who was wrestling with them before the smackdown tapings, his name was Charles. The guys called him Charlie because Charles was far too posh for there liking. The four of them were greeted by Sophie who gave Lee a few papers one which read “ Chris called saying Nashville was still on his back. Chris said for you to call him back.” Lee shuffled the papers before putting them into his bag and heading into the elevator with the others and heading towards the top floor. Lee began to talk to them all about what was about to happen.

Lee: Guys, whatever Vince or anyone else says just keep a straight face and don’t overreact to anything said.

The guys nod in approval as the elevator doors open and all four men step out, Steven and Charlie were talking about how big the place was as Lee lead them into a conference room. Lee sat down in a leather chair and so did the others, the four of them sat round the table along with Vince McMahon, Paul Levesque, Jim Ross and Stephanie McMahon, Lee begins to address the people in the room.

Lee: Vince, Jim and Stephanie may I present the future of our industry Steven Gerrard , Heath Cameron and Charles Cylinder.

Paul snorts slightly and Lee looks at him with fire in his eyes.

Lee: Paul

Lee begins to cough I Can’t Lie Down cough when lee finishes coughing and making words he begins to speak.

Lee: Paul, do you have a problem ?

Paul: In fact I do my problem is these glorified jobbers and you are a bunch of bitches.

Lee: What did you just call me Paul.

Paul stands up and slams his hands on the table.

Paul: Is something wrong with your hearing or didn’t you hear me call you and these guys a BITCH!

Lee looks pissed and walks towards Paul who is in a fighting stance.

Lee: Shut your damn mouth before I make you a glorified bitch to these guys right here.

Paul: You can’t do that you asshole.

Lee: I think if you read the fine print of my contract I can and I will.

The room is in complete silence Charlie, Steven and Heath are all sat with their jaws on the desk. Stephanie is shocked at what she just heard and Vince looks completely pissed while Jim is smiling.

Jim: Paul he is right there is nothing you can do.

Stephanie: Daddy are you going to let him talk to Paul like that.

Vince: At the end of the day Stephanie I can’t control Lee’s thoughts and actions. Lee I would rather you and Paul settle this in your own time or else I will settle it by making sure you never work in this industry again.

Lee walks away and sits back down as Paul stares awkwardly at Jim before storming out of the room followed by Stephanie.

Lee: Anyway I think these guys should be signed, here are the lists of gimmicks and stuff I have planned for them do you guys agree.

Jim: Lee, lately I feel like I’m twenty years old again all because of you and I’m going to back you with this one.

Vince: Lee I am impressed however I’m not very happy about the way you treat some people backstage, I will let you sign these people as long as you keep out of Stephanie’s way in case she wants to extract some revenge. Now I have to run, I have other things to attend to.

Vince gets up out his seat and leaves the room leaving just Jim, Lee and the guys.

Lee: Jim can you sign these guys to the contracts I have to go call Chris and get in touch with Benton also give them the tickets to where they are flying to for the show.

Jim: Sure thing Lee.

Lee gets up from his chair and shakes hands with Steven, Heath and Charlie before exiting the room and heading towards his office when he arrives he picks up the phone and puts the digits in and the phone begins to ring.

Lee: Hello Chris

Chris: Yeah

Lee: It’s me. what’s up

Chris: Look Lee, I need to sign with you guys as soon as possible. I can’t take this place any more, I can’t work for Ring of Honour no more. I get used occasionally and the owner is a prick.

Lee: Hang in there dude I will try to get you in by the end of next week. Can you hang in there that long.

Chris: I think so, it’s going to be hard by the way I forgot to mention when we last met that congratulations on getting signed to the WWE from FWA, It’s a big jump.

Lee: It sure is, anyway I got to run. Ring me anytime of day or night if anything comes up.

Chris: Okay Later.

The phone goes dead as Lee puts the phone down and begin to input his next digits, the phone begins to ring and lee begins to talk.

Lee: Benton, any luck.

Benton: Yeah, a lot of luck most of them signed straight away. They dropped everything at the drop of a hat and will be with us for the show.

Lee: Did you talk with Jody

Benton: No not yet.

Lee: Call me when you do, if he doesn’t accept treble the price and then see if he does.

Benton: Okay.

Lee: Thanks later.

Lee puts the phone back on the receiver and kicks back in his chair and he slowly begins o fall asleep in the chair.

Thank you all for the positive feedback and i ain't saying anything about those people, stay tuned for Smackdown and Decimation.

BTW 200th Post and Jfazoli thanks for putting my diary in your sig

A video package highlighting last week’s brutal assault by John Bradshaw Layfield on both Hardcore Holly and then Eddie Guerrero we also see the Submission match from last week between Eddie and Kurt Angle. The Package then shows footage of this week’s raw and the shock match of Eric Bishoff and Paul Heyman which Heyman lost and he also lost his job, The video ends on a blacked out picture of someone and the words: Who is the new General Manager. The Camera then cuts to the inside of the Calihan Hall in Detroit Michigan, the camera pans the arena of screaming fans trying to get on television waving their signs in the air. Pyros begin to illuminate the stage as the camera cuts to ringside with Tazz and Michael Cole.

Cole: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Smackdown inside Calihan Hall in Detroit Michigan where tonight we will find out who the possible new general manager is and we will see some of the new stars who have joined the smackdown roster after this week’s raw.

Tazz: Your damn right Cole we already know that Rob Van Dam will be taking on Brock Lesnar tonight as well as Rey Mysterio taking on Nunzio who brutally attack Mysterio with his FBI partners last week but tonight Cole it’s all about the gold with Mysterio and Nunzio.

Cole: Well what and explosive night it will be also Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to inform you that Kurt Angle who was attacked on Raw this week is in a stable condition in the hospital but will need to undergo extensive surgery on his neck in the coming months.

The New General Manager

“On Fire” fills the arena and the crowd jumps to their feet as out walks the executive consultant Lee Palmer, he walks down the ramp and steps up the steps and enters the ring. Lee paces the ring for a few seconds before getting a microphone off Tony Chimel and the crowd begins to die down as Lee begins to speak.

Lee: Ladies and Gentlemen, on Raw you saw the end of the Heyman Era.

The fans begin to cheer.

Lee: But Ladies and Gentlemen may now I unfortunately introduce to you the new general manager of smackdown.

“No Chance” fills the arena and out walks the one and only Vince McMahon. The crowd begin to boo and chant “asshole”. Vince stands at the top of the ramp with his own microphone as his music begins to die down.

Vince: Lee Palmer if you do not leave my ring in the next minute then your fired.

Lee stands in the ring being quite cocky but soon slides out the ring and begins to walk up the ramp towards Vince who has the look of terror in his eyes, Lee reaches the top and walks straight past Vince hitting his shoulder with Vince’s and Lee disappears behind the curtain.

Vince: Now Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the McMahon era of Smackdown. The era that will make your life’s much better than your current miserable piece of trash life you have now.

The fans begin to boo even louder and Vince begins to get annoyed.

Vince: Do you know who I am, I am a Billionaire the owner of this company and general manager of Smackdown and if you don’t watch it I will never bring this show back to this dirty and disgusting place again.

The fans continue to boo as “No Chance” f ills the arena and Vince walks back through the curtain to a chorus of boo’s as we cut to Tazz and Michael Cole.

Cole: Well I guess things will be a lot different now that there is a McMahon as General Manager.

Tazz: Your damn right Cole, Vince is doing what he can for the WWE unlike that English pillock Lee Palmer.

Cole: Well in just a moment Rey Mysterio will be defending his newly won Cruiserweight Championship against Nunzio.

Rey Mysterio vs. Nunzio

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

“Full Bloodied” fills the arena and out walks Nunzio who isn’t being accompanied by the rest of the FBI, Nunzio walks down the ramp to some major heat from the fans. Nunzio slides in the ring and begins to pace the ring as his music dies down.

“Who’s that jumpin out the sky” fills the arena and Rey Mysterio is elevated from out of the stage to a massive cheer from the crowd. Rey lands on his feet and begins to strut around the stage before heading down the ramp slapping the fans hands. Rey slides in the ring and passes his cruiserweight championship to the referee. Rey begins to taunt the crowd who are loving it, Rey gets down and the referee rings the bell.

Rey stands opposite Nunzio who has a cocky smile on his face, Nunzio runs towards Rey and punches Rey into the corner. Nunzio continues to connect with blows to the face for a few minutes before whipping Rey across the ring and towards the opposite corner but Rey counters and lifts himself up and uses the ropes and hit’s a head scissor takeover which gets a huge pop from the crowd. Rey gets back to his feet and immediately clothesline Nunzio, Rey grabs Nunzio and drags him into the middle of the ring where Rey elevates himself off the ropes and tries a leg drop but Nunzio moves out of the way just in time and Rey looks in agony on the mat as Nunzio begins to get to his feet. Nunzio grabs Rey and hit’s a DDT Nunzio covers 1... 2... Rey manages to kick out. Nunzio begins to stop a mud hole into the cruiserweight champion who manages to grab the foot of Nunzio, Rey begins to slowly get to his feet holding the leg of Nunzio. Rey hit’s a dragon screw and Nunzio begins to clutch his leg in pain and the referee begins to check that he can continue, Rey jumps onto the top rope and the referee moves out of the way as Rey flips through the air and hit’s the 450 splash. Rey hooks the leg 1... 2... Nunzio kicks out, Rey begins to stalk Nunzio who gets to his feet and turns around Rey charges and tries for a Hurricanrana but Nunzio reverses Into a powerbomb variation. Nunzio staggers backwards and uses the ropes to keep himself standing, Rey rolls around the mat holding his back as Nunzio begins to taunt the crowd who begin to boo even louder. Rey gets to his knees and Nunzio runs forwards and dropkicks Rey right in the face, Nunzio covers 1... 2.. Rey somehow gets his foot on the ropes. Nunzio looks really pissed, Nunzio rolls out of the ring and shoves the time keeper out of his chair and takes the chair. Nunzio rolls back in the ring and begins to argue with the referee, Nunzio shoves the referee out of the way and goes to smash Rey over the head with the chair but the referee grabs the chair and begins to argue with Nunzio. Rey gets back to his feet and charges at Nunzio who sidesteps and Rey collides with the referee, Nunzio grabs the chair and begins to assault Rey with it the fans begin to chant asshole as Nunzio continues to destroy the back of Rey. Nunzio covers but the referee is still out of commission, Nunzio begins to tap the mat but the referee still isn’t moving then from down the ramp comes Ultimo Dragon he slides in the ring and begins to stalk Rey who is using the ropes to get up. Nunzio turns round and sees Ultimo and Nunzio helps him by grabbing Rey and holding him in a full nelson, Ultimo grabs the chair and aims his shot at Rey. Ultimo swings but Rey ducks and the chair connects with Nunzio, Rey kicks Ultimo in the groin and Ultimo drops down to his knees Rey gets up to his feet and dropkicks Ultimo in the face and Ultimo keels over backwards. Rey picks Nunzio up who is now bleeding from the head, Rey whips Nunzio into the ropes and Rey signals for it Rey connects with the 619 and the fans are going wild as Rey elevates himself onto the top rope and then off the top rope and a few thousand camera go off around the arena as Rey connects with the West Coast Pop. Rey has Nunzio in the pinning predicament and Rey begins to shout at the referee who crawls slowly towards Rey and begins to make the count 1.…. 2.…. 3.…. Rey slides out of the ring and grabs his cruiserweight championship as we go to commercial break.

- Commercial Break -

As we return from the commercial break the camera is focused on Michael Cole and Tazz who are explaining the events of the night.

Cole: Welcome back to the sold out Calihan Hall in Detroit Michigan where tonight we have already seen the announcement of our new General Manager Vince McMahon and Rey Mysterio successfully defending the cruiserweight championship.

Tazz: It’s been an explosive night Cole but tonight my man John Cena will take on Matt Hardy .

Cole: Well up next Charlie Haas will take on Billy Kidman

Charlie Haas vs. Billy Kidman

“World’s greatest” fills the arena and out walks Charlie Haas in a new attire of Black and white wrestling shorts, Haas walks down the ramp to a mixed reaction from the crowd and he slides in the ring and begins to taunt the crowd who are still giving a mixed reaction.

Billy Kidman’s music fills the arena and out walks Kidman to a cheer from the crowd, Billy walks down the ramp and slides in the ring opposite Haas as the referee rings the bell to start the match. Kidman and Haas lock up in the center of the ring and Haas uses his strength to gain the upper hand and locks in a side headlock, Kidman reverses into a go behind leg trip and Haas drops to the mat. Kidman then gets up and bounces off the rope just as Haas lifts his head off the canvas and Billy connects with a dropkick to the head of Haas. Billy hooks the leg 1... 2... Haas gets his shoulder up just before the three count, Billy begins to drag Haas towards the corner and Billy begin to climb the turnbuckle but Hass gets up and knocks Kidman off the top turnbuckle to the outside, Kidman bounces face first off the ring barricade. Haas takes a breather in the corner before going away from his normal game plan and begins to climb the top turnbuckle as Kidman lies on his back on the mat, the fans begin to scream as Haas jumps off the top turnbuckle and crashes down onto Kidman with an Elbow. The fans begin a Holy Shit chant throughout the arena as both Kidman and Haas lie on the outside not moving, the referee has slid out of the ring and is checking on both men. Haas is the first to move he crawls towards the ring and pulls himself up using the apron and he slowly crawls back into the ring, Haas stands in the corner catching his breath as Kidman begins to move. Kidman crawls towards the ring and slides in and Haas runs forward and drops an elbow onto the back of Kidman, Haas covers and the referee quickly slides in the ring and begins to make the count 1... 2... Kidman kicks out and Haas looks furious. Haas grabs the leg of Kidman but Kidman kicks him off and sends Haas flying backwards into the corner turnbuckle, Kidman gets to his feet and walks towards Haas. Kidman then begins to hit Haas in the head with lefts and rights before mounting Haas and hitting a tornado DDT on Haas. Kidman hooks the leg 1.… 2.… Haas manages to kick out, Kidman gets to his feet and begins to taunt the fans who are loving it and Haas is now on his knees and Kidman walks towards him and Haas gets in the lo blow and Kidman collapses to his knees holding his crotch. Haas fly’s forward and clotheslines Kidman, Haas then locks in the Haas of Pain and Kidman begins to struggle but Haas continues to apply the pressure and Kidman has no choice but to tap out. Haas release the hold and jumps out of the ring and heads backstage as Kidman slides out of the ring as the camera cuts to Michael Cole and Tazz.

Cole: What a match up between these two young stars.

Tazz: Your damn right Cole these guys should be holding a singles championship soon because those two deserve a shot at somebody.

Cole: Indeed Tazz but up next is two other young cruiserweights Akio vs. Maven.

Akio vs. Maven

“Buzzaw” fills the arena and out walks Akio accompanied by Sakoda, both men walk down the ramp to tremendous boo’s from the crowd, Akio slides in the ring while Sakoda stands at ringside and Akio begins to do some last minute warm ups.

Maven’s music fills the arena and out walks the first ever tough enough winner, Maven walks down the ramp and slides in the ring with no intimidation at all as the referee rings the bell to start the match. Akio and Maven move into the center of the ring and Maven tries to get in some punches but Akio begins to hit those stiff kicks to the legs and torso of Maven but Maven fights through them and manages to get in some knife inch chops but Sakoda grabs Maven’s leg and Akio manages to get in another hard kick right in the head, all of a sudden Maven crashes to the canvas and Akio covers Maven 1... 2... 3... It’s over Akio and Sakoda begin to head up the ramp but the referee is stood over Maven who appears to be unconscious . The referee makes the X signal to the back and the Paramedics run out down the ramp and a few road agents as we go to a commercial break.

- Commercial Break -

As we come back from the break the Paramedics are stretching Maven out of the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd and then the camera cuts to Michael Cole and Tazz.

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Smackdown where just moments ago, Maven was knocked unconscious. We are currently looking at what may of caused it we think it may have been that kick to the temple area but we are not entirely sure.

Tazz: Cole it’s a damn shame because it was the kid’s first smackdown since the draft on Monday’s raw and now he is on his way to the hospital.

Cole: Well we will keep you updated as we get more news on Maven.

Champion’s Revenge

“Million Dollar Texan” fills the arena and the fans begin to boo loudly as out walks JBL; John Bradshaw Layfield, he walks down the ramp with a huge smile on his face. JBL steps up the steps and climbs in the ring and receives a microphone.

JBL: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have finally been able to get what all you fans wanted to see a WWE Championship match with Eddie Guerrero and after I beat that snivelling piece of trash and send him back to where ever he came from then I will be the champion and it will be about damn time.

The fans begin to boo him even louder but the boos soon turn to cheers as through the crowd comes Eddie Guerrero with a bandage wrapped around his head he slides in the ring with his WWE Championship and JBL turns around just in time as Eddie levels him with the WWE Championship. Eddie begins to pound on JBL until JBL begins to bleed from the head, Eddie grabs the championship and climbs the turnbuckle and raises the WWE Championship above his head and Eddie climbs down and stands over JBL and goes to hit him again but then “No Chance” fills the arena and out walks Mr. McMahon himself he stands on the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hand and he begins to speak.

Vince: Don’t even think about Eddie because if you do then you will be immediately suspended on the spot.

Eddie looks at the fans and doesn’t know what to do as Vince continues to talk.

Vince: Eddie, I don’t really like that championship around your waist. So now your WWE Championship at Backlash will now be loser is deported to Mexico. So that I don’t have to see that belt around your waist if your stuck in Mexico.

Eddie looks completely pissed and begins to run up the ramp and Vince hightails it out of there as JBL slides out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp and disappears behind the curtain.

Cole:Well it looks like we have a match and stipulation set for the WWE Championship at Backlash in just under a month.

Tazz:I’m sorry Cole but I think Eddie has gone too far.

Cole:Well at the end of the day, I believe that JBL is a bigamist and I don’t think he is championship Material, Well up next Rikishi vs. Rene Dupree.

Rikishi vs. Rene Dupree

“Turn it up” fills the arena and out walks the 400 plus pound Rikishi, he dances down the ramp and gets in the ring.

Rene Dupree’s music fills the arena and out walks Rene Dupree, he walks down the ramp waving his flag. Rene slides in the ring and the referee rings the bell as the match begins. Rikishi immediately clotheslines Rene as he removes his jacket, Rikishi continues to pound on the body of Rene until Rene gets in a lo blow. Rene gets to his knees and hit’s a uppercut on Rikishi which sends him flying backwards, Rene runs forward but Rikishi catches him and lifts him up high in the air and hit’s the Samoan drop. Rikishi covers 1... 2... Rene kicks out, Rikishi picks up Rene and signals for the Rikishi driver but Rene reverses into an inverted DDT. Rene covers 1... 2... Rikishi kicks out, Rene gets up and begins to argue with the referee who is arguing back. Rene turns around just as Rikishi stands up and Rikishi grabs Rene and manages to hit the Rikishi Driver but Rikishi isn’t finished, Rikishi drags Rene towards the corner and Rikishi pulls up his attire and climbs the turnbuckle and he begins to wiggle his ass and the fans begin to go wild as Rikishi crashes down ass first onto Rene Dupree’s chest and the referee begins to count 1... 2... 3... Rikishi gets up and begins to dance around the ring as Rene Dupree rolls out of the ring, Rikishi continues to dance until Rene Dupree gets back in the ring and whips Rikishi around and hits Rikishi over the head with the flag pole that breaks over Rikishi who is still standing Dupree’s eyes widen and he quickly slides out of the ring and begins to run up the ramp and Rikishi is in pursuit as we go to a commercial break.

- Commercial Break -

Mystery Thuganomics

As we come back from the commercial break we see John Cena pacing his locker room with the united states championship placed over his shoulder. Cena is on his cell phone talking to somebody about something.

Cena: Look…. Yeah I hear ya dawg but ya know something I ain’t doing nuttin for ya until ya give me ma cheddar.

Cena continues to talk for a few minutes and begins to get quite pissed over as the camera cuts to the ringside area with Michael Cole and Tazz.

Cole:What was that all about Tazz.

Tazz: Well somebody obviously owes Cena some money but they want a favour and he says no.

Cole: We know that Tazz, I mean who is on the other end of the phone but anyway up next Jamie Noble will have the task of taking on Test.

Jamie Noble vs. Test

“Trailer park” fills the arena and out walks Jamie Noble, he walks down the ramp and slides in the ring and begins to taunt the fans.

“This is a Test” fills the arena and out walks Test, he walks down the ramp and slides in the ring as the referee rings the bell to signal the start of the match. Jamie Noble begins to connect with a few punches but Test kicks Noble in the gut and lifts him up and hit’s the powerbomb variation on Noble. Test covers 1.… 2.… Noble kicks out, Test grabs Noble around the throat and lifts him up to his feet. Test hit’s a few right hands which send Noble into the ropes and Test bounces off the ropes and goes for the big boot but Noble ducks and Test goes flying over the top rope. Test’s foot is entangled in the ropes and the referee is pleading with Noble to untangle Test’s foot but Noble is having none of it and begins to kick away at the leg of test, Noble continues to beat on Test’s leg for a few more minutes before untangling it. Test drops to the floor on the outside where Noble continues to work on the leg of Test with a step over toe hold, Noble begin to hyper extend the leg of test who is screaming in pain and the referee is demanding that Noble brings Test back in the ring but Noble is still refusing, Noble breaks the hold finally and begins to argue with the referee. Test begins to hobble onto one leg just as Noble turns round, Nobles whips Rest around before whipping Test into and over the steel steps. Noble stands over Test who is in agony on the mat, Noble tries to get Test to his feet but can only get him to his knees. Test finally gets up onto his feet and Noble throws him inside the ring, Noble slides in and again begins to work on the knee with a few kicks before locking in a single leg Boston crab, Test starts to struggle towards the ropes. Test is about an inch away from the ropes but Noble pulls him back into the center of the ring and Test has no choice but to eventually tap out. Noble begins to celebrate in the ring as we cut to ringside with Michael Cole and Tazz.

Cole: Well what a turn around from the beginning of the match.

Tazz: once that foot became a weak spot, this match was in the bag for Noble

Cole: We have word that Josh Matthews is backstage with the Big Show

Big Nasty Bastard

The Camera cuts backstage to where Joshua Matthews is stood with the big nasty bastard and former United States Champion The Big Show. Josh begins to ask the big show a few questions.

Josh: Every since you lost the U.S. Championship you’ve attacked numerous people including your long time friend and ally A-Train but Why ?

Big Show: You want to know why?, I will tell you why John Cena won that championship by cheating he doesn’t deserve it. Nobody knows how much that title meant and if it means that I have to go through every person on this roster then I will to get the U.S. Championship back on my shoulder.

Josh: Well back to you guys at ringside.

The camera then focuses on Big show towering over Joshua before cutting back to ringside with Tazz and Michael Cole.

Cole: Well I guess it’s his so called Destiny to get the championship back but I think he may have to wait in line first.

Tazz: Maybe Cole, just maybe.

Cole: Well up next the united states champion John Cena will take on Matt Hardy in a non title match.

John Cena vs. Matt Hardy

“Version 1.0” fills the arena and the crowd give a mixed reaction as out walks Matt Hardy, he walks down the ramp slapping a few of the fans hands before sliding the ring and taunting the crowd.

“Basic Thuganomics” fills the arena and out walks the U.S. Champion John Cena to a huge ovation from the crowd, Cena walks down the ramp and slides in the ring and receives a microphone from a stage hand as his music dies down as Cena begins his Rap.

Cena: This guys name is matt and his attitude is crap,

What’s the point of acting like a something that rhymes

with bag and tonight I’m a take you to school just like

I said I would with that piece of crap the big show who

happens to be the same as you a F-.

The fans finish the rest of the sentence with fag as Cena drops the microphone and takes off his Detroit pistons jersey, cap and his custom knucks and the referee rings the bell. Cena and Hardy begin to exchange blows in the middle of the ring with Cena getting the upper hand and he hit’s a DDT. Cena climbs back to his feet and so does Hardy after a few minutes, Hardy crashes back down onto the canvas as Cena connects with a flying forearm smash. Cena then starts to taunt the crowd who begin to cheer even louder for him, Cena walks over towards Hardy who is now on his knees and Hardy hit’s a punch right below the belt line and now Cena drops to the mat in pain holding his crotch, Hardy climbs to his feet and then staggers over to the turnbuckle and begins to climb it, Cena begins to slowly get to his feet and turns around and Hardy hit’s a massive cross body Hardy hooks the leg and The referee begins to count 1... 2... No Cena kicks out and Hardy is in shock he thought he had it won. Cena slowly climbs to his feet and grabs Matt by the hair and gets him to his feet and Cena then whips Hardy into the ropes, Hardy comes back and Cena lifts him up for a Samoan drop but Cena changes his mind and holds onto him and hit’s the F-U, Cena looks to have it won as he hooks the leg 1... 2.… Cena gets pulled out of the ring by the Big Show the two begin to exchange punches with The Big show getting the advantage, Big Show grabs Cena by the neck and looks to Chokeslam him on the ramp but Hardy attacks Big Show and the referee begin to call for the bell as all three men begin to fight their way up the ramp and out of sight as we cut back to ringside with our hosts Michael Cole and Tazz.

Cole: It’s a shame that match had to end in a no contest ,that damn big show.

Tazz: It was great match but the next should be even greater.

Cole: Yes up next out main event between Rob Van Dam and Brock Lesnar.

Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar

“The Next Big Thing” fills the arena and out walks the former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar, he walks down the ramp flexing his muscles before jumping onto the apron and grabbing the ropes and pyros shoot out around the ring as Brock Lesnar climbs in the ring.

“One of a Kind” fills the arena and out walks Mr. Thursday Night and former World Tag Team Champion with Booker T, Rob Van dam he walks down the ramp and as the announcer says his name he does the thumb taunt before sliding in the ring and the referee rings the bell and we get this match under way. Lesnar charges at Van Dam and hits him with a clothesline. Rob gets back up off his feet and Lesnar begins to run towards him. Rob sees Lesnar coming and drop toe holds him into the corner turnbuckle. Lesnar lies there holding his head. Rob begins to climb the turnbuckle as Lesnar begins to get to his feet. Rob is getting the crowd hyped. Lesnar turns around and Rob hit’s a Cross body off the top rope which knocks Lesnar off his feet. Rob goes for the cover 1... 2... Lesnar kicks out. Lesnar is slowly getting back to his feet and Van Dam runs at him. Lesnar uses Rob’s momentum and sends Rob flying shoulder first into the ring post. Lesnar stands there catching his breath. He walks towards Rob and begins to pummel him with left and right hands to the face. The referee calls for a break and Lesnar continues punching but stops before the referee gets to five. Lesnar walks over to the opposite turnbuckle and looks at Rob who is sat in the corner. Lesnar runs towards Rob but Rob is able to boot Lesnar in the face. Lesnar staggers back and Rob clotheslines Lesnar and mounts the turnbuckle, Rob then jumps through the air and crashes down on Lesnar with the five star frog splash. Rob hooks the leg 1... 2... Lesnar kicks out, Lesnar somehow has kicked out and Rob stares in disbelief and begins to argue with the referee that it was a three count. Lesnar slowly gets to his feet and whips Rob around and kicks him in the gut, Lesnar lifts him up for a powerbomb but Rob reverses into a DDT. Lesnar looks furious, Rob climbs the top turnbuckle and waits patiently as Lesnar turns around and Rob hit’s a second five star frog splash onto Lesnar but Rob decides not to go for the cover, Instead Rob climbs the turnbuckle again and he begins to taunt the crowd and then out of no where Lesnar knocks Van Dam off the turnbuckle and straight into the front row at ringside, The fans begin booing Lesnar who climbs out of the ring and gets in the face of some of the fans. Lesnar climbs over the barricade and picks the lifeless body of Rob up and gorilla press slam’s Rob back into the ringside area, Lesnar continues to pulverise Jeff by throwing him into the steel steps and Rob is lying on the floor in pain Lesnar picks up the dislodged steel stairs and the referee begins to shout for Lesnar to bring Rob back in the ring but Lesnar has lost it completely and begins to assault Van Damn with the steel steps. Van Damn is withering in pain holding his leg and the referee calls for the bell and now Lesnar is really pissed, Lesnar slides back in the ring with the steel steps and begins to argue with the referee before kicking him in the gut and hitting the F-5 onto the corner of the steel steps. We are left with the image of Van Dam and the referee out on the floor with Lesnar stood in the middle of the ring as Road agents and executives run out to restore order.

Friday 26th march 2004

Smackdown Ratings

Segment One - Overall Rating: 77%

Segment Two - Overall Rating: 77% - Crowd Reaction: 69% - Match Quality: 85%

Segment Three - Overall Rating: 69% - Crowd Reaction: 63% - Match Quality: 76%

Segment Four - Overall Rating: 64% - Crowd Reaction: 57% - Match Quality: 71%

Segment Five - Overall Rating: 89%

Segment Six - Overall Rating: 69% - Crowd Reaction: 63% - Match Quality: 75 %

Segment Seven - Overall Rating: 89%

Segment Eight - Overall Rating: 60% - Crowd Reaction: 46% - Match Quality: 75%

Segment Nine - Overall Rating: 77%

Segment Ten - Overall Rating: 76% - Crowd Reaction: 78% - Match Quality: 74%

Segment Eleven - Overall Rating: 85% - Crowd Reaction: 81% - Match Quality: 90%

Overall Show Rating: 74%

Show Rating: 5.37 !

Attendance: 8037

Tickets: $321,480

Well ... I guess I can say I didn't expect Vince. Solid show though, but Akio vs Maven seemed filler. Only thing I can think of is you wanted to take him off TV to send him down to OVW.

I can not wait for Decimation. Moore, Jordan, Rico, Hurricane, Steven, and Heath all seem like good cornerstones to a new brand. Plus, that Cylinder seems like someone that can represent the brand for years to come B)

Edited by jfazoli000

Smackdown! was pretty good man... i didnt really like Test losing to Noble but yeah i guess Noble's push is coming... Eddie vs JBL should be an interesting match at the PPV, although there is no way Eddie will lose the match... Keep it up man... looking forward to Decimation...

SmackDown! was good. Yep, good. Decimation sounds interesting. I wonder how your gonna put up those two new guys if you know what I mean.

Vince as GM is like him being the owner of SmackDown! all over again. But hey that doesnt sound bad. I liked the early part of the split during 2002(March-June)

Thank you for all the feedback, much appreciated as always i will be starting to write Decimation to night so it should be up in the next two days and Cylinder does look familiar to you Jafazoli :lol:

Okay Sorry about Decimation, i haven't got round to writing it all up however in the next few days there will be a few backstage things coming up and these internet reports below and then decimation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday 26th March 2004

Wrestling Round Up

user posted image

Lottery Draft Results

As we reported last week about the lottery draft indeed Lee Palmer did show up and Vince McMahon however nobody knew anything not even the roster knew about the third brand Decimation which will debut this Sunday in place of heat and velocity no word yet on who might be on the roster except the four superstars picked and most of the OVW roster. Below are the trades and who was picked to go to Decimation.

Draft picks

Raw

Shelton Benjamin

Rhyno

Rodney Mack

Nidia

Johnny Stamboli

Matt Morgan

Smackdown

Rob Van Dam

Mark Jindrak

Rene Dupree

Molly Holly

Maven

Test

Decimation

Shannon Moore

Rico

Orlando Jordan

The Hurricane

Injury reports

As seen on this week’s smackdown Maven was indeed knocked out from a stiff kick to the temple area from Akio who has been very upset since the incident. At the present time Maven is still in hospital and is being kept in intensive care until he awakes. Our thoughts go to Maven and his family and hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.

Kurt Angle went into surgery this week and is aiming to return in either June or July, Although his surgery is extensive and this is the first time that a world wrestling entertainment wrestler has used this surgery from Dr. Hae dong jho instead of the usual surgery from Dr. Youngblood.

Lee Palmer in deep water

Lee Palmer recently has been in hot water with the boss after getting into numerous backstage verbal arguments with the boss’s son in law Triple H however for some miraculous reason Lee has yet to be fired maybe it is because the ratings in the WWE have almost double since Palmer joined the promotion just before Wrestlemania XX.

user posted image

TNA announces TV Deal

We were recently informed by a Total Non Stop Action official that TNA is in negotiations with a network to try and get a Television Deal although most of it is under wraps we believe that this deal could be for a primetime slot but we are not entirely sure however if they do get a primetime slot then they could be big competition for the WWE.

Anarchy at Tennessee

Earlier this week a number of workers at TNA got into a verbal fight with Jerry Jarrett and Jeff Jarrett, the wrestlers who were involved have had said to of left the company for good but no one has yet to comment on this situation. Many names are circulating the internet including Chris Sabin, Amazing Red who is soon scheduled to return and Elix Skipper. We will have more news as we get it.

Shamrock hinting return.

Ken Shamrock the notorious UFC champion and also former WWE Intercontinental Champion has recently hinted that he may return to wrestling soon after the next UFC show also in this interview he has talked about what he has done since he left the WWE and went to TNA and also how his life is in general to read more check out our article in the headlines.

Juventud Guerrera shooting for the stars.

Juventud Guerrera who is currently working for AAA is said to be impressing everyone in AAA and outside of AAA, many people are beginning to predict that he may be snapped up by either ROH or TNA in the coming weeks. This would be a big boost for ROH after loosing both Daniels and Styles who were two of there top draws while TNA could use him in the X Division.